The Lodge Guys #52 Still on the scam, won’t drive the van, don’t ask them questions you’ll just get a ban.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he will be drinking off camera
Definitely, can't believe anything them two morons post. All a front but they often slip up and the real side of them is shown.
---
“I’ve just been doing some editing” 100 times per vlog, trying to make out he is not a useless bleeping lump.
Lost count of the times he used to say he has been busy doing a thumbnail :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Big bald baby is screwed now he can’t go off and hide and have his nap. Now he just curls up like a child on the bed saying he has a headache.

fair play for prick throwing the rice at his head to get him to do something

Reactions: 14
It will never cease to amaze me how they can manage to make what could potentially be an interesting travel vlog completely boring? Its partly down to the fact that they're always googling or looking information up on wikipedia. Last nights vlog was an all time low for me - so, so boring.

I think that the main problem that they have in general is that their idea of what people want out of a vlog is a million miles away from what people would actually find interesting - and them both being such boring arseholes with barely any interests just makes it worse.

Reactions: 12
Big bald baby is screwed now he can’t go off and hide and have his nap. Now he just curls up like a child on the bed saying he has a headache.

fair play for prick throwing the rice at his head to get him to do something
a nearly 50 year old man that's acts like a toddler, and Nick's his dad.

no way anything's happening sexually in that bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
I saw that too the pathetic child. No mummy about to rub his head and put a cold compress on it , "It will be all that hard thinking you've done love, creating those amazing thumbnails, mummies little gay soldier"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why can’t they pronounce anything correctly, why can’t they speak properly, why do they think Beverley Minster is a Cathedral and why do they think Cathedral City cheese is from Durham. In fact, just why?
They are a bit thick and have no general knowledge at all. They had never even heard of a pulpit in a church before or a major northern river the Wear

Ha ha is there anything in the van that still works 😂 so funny that it is falling to bits and the furthest they have got to is Durham

The prick not drinking mystery goes on! He’s on the zero Guinness, going in pubs and having soft drinks. Has he had word from the drs he’s in trouble or just not showing him drinking on the slogs?
Maybe the comments on here about his head nodding like the Churchill dog in recent slogs have got to him?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Re the pulpit "We don't know about religiousy things."
---
Maybe the comments on here about his head nodding like the Churchill dog in recent slogs have got to him?
He was really shaky on the drive to Durham.
---
So far, in Durham Cathedral we've had "It reminds me of Harry Potter" and "That reminds me of something from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang"

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
By the end of the vlog they said Alnwick correctly, must've had time to read Tattle and saw my comment. The timing seems correct as I mentioned it about two weeks ago.
Hi twats!

• Haha
Please can we have no more talk of either of them polishing monkies....I having me tea

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.