The Lodge Guys #52 Still on the scam, won’t drive the van, don’t ask them questions you’ll just get a ban.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn I hope they still go to Europe in the van 😅

They should have just bought a ready made camper van, would have been cheaper 😅
But it wouldn't have given them all of those vlogs or tattlers so much to discuss

Reactions: 8
Still unclear as to why they bought such and old, decrepit van if they planned to actually travel any distance in it. Pair of hairy testicles.
Impatient prick as usual, I'm sure they had the idea on a whim looked on eBay then drove somewhere stupid to buy it all within the space of a few hours.
No mechanical checks and flew in as usual, impatient twit that he is fooked up as normal.
When prick sees something he wants it now, he'll drive hours rather than wait for next day delivery for a £0.99 item.
Silly twats will drive for 3 hours at midnight if they want a McFlurry :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
With what they have spent on this van and I wouldn’t like to estimate the amount they could’ve bought the camper van they did the first trip in (the one they hired) can’t remember the exact amount it was up for sale for but sure it was around £30000 and I reckon they could’ve put in a cheeky offer too. At least it would’ve been more reliable than this heap of junk. You can wrap the exterior etc and add fake plants but it’s an old van that’s on its last legs. I wouldn’t trust it in the uk let alone Europe

Reactions: 10
Someone made a comment on the video asking if Prick was going to tidy up the electrics. Smart arse replied that he wasn’t because he wanted to trigger the commenter’s OCD.
Karma, witch.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Dick Case a top contributor reminds me of Clinton Baptiste . Why is there so many needy followers? and ones prepared to hand over their money?
"ooo look were copying you guys sharing a meal" "oooo look were going on holiday"

Reactions: 7
#53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't bloody wait for these Cornwall vlogs now. Just thinking of Prick totally stressed out and swearing at the electrics (who installed them?) while Baldy is in a world of his own sitting on that tiny stool looking out at the window into another family's camper van

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear. An old saying thats very apt in this case. I have a lot of experience with old work vans of this age and you have to expect things to go wrong pretty well every month. Even more so when you have messed with the electrics and been drilling holes everywhere in a reckless fashion

You cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear. An old saying thats very apt in this case. I have a lot of experience with old work vans of this age and you have to expect things to go wrong pretty well every month. Even more so when you have messed with the electrics and been drilling holes everywhere in a reckless fashion
I've never seen any van conversation do as much alterations. Vans have done everything thing he has done but I haven't seen any do ALL the things he has done.

Plus - he isn't an expert!! He gets his knowledge off google. Don't get me wrong he has done a good job on a lot of the build, but he doesn't know what the duck he is doing. He has a "does not compute" attitude to knowing his limitations......and this will be a costly lesson for him

I imagine that when they come to sell it Prick will do it completely outside of the TLG bubble to some poor, unsuspecting person who will have no idea of it’s history. Prick writing in capital letters on the receipt SOLD AS SEEN.

Reactions: 5
look at the absolute state of that #dobbie at least he’s covering his pigeon tits.
look at the absolute state of that #dobbie at least he’s covering his pigeon tits.
that's a rather carefully folded back bed there Nick, bed sheet all tucked in, extender put away (not like what you did to leigh when he tried the same thing).

Almost as if you've been up, converted the bed back to 'nonce' mode and hopped back in for a 'staged' candid photo.

#Shamlife #Vantanic #EveryDayHesPissed

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The scrambled egg footage the other night was interesting. You only need a small amount of milk to make scrambled eggs and he had nearly a pint full of liquid. There's no way that would thicken. Cut to them putting it on their toast and it looked very dry and only a small amount. So basically he's fucked it and had to resort to using the two remaining eggs for both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The scrambled egg footage the other night was interesting. You only need a small amount of milk to make scrambled eggs and he had nearly a pint full of liquid. There's no way that would thicken. Cut to them putting it on their toast and it looked very dry and only a small amount. So basically he's fucked it and had to resort to using the two remaining eggs for both of them.
Also, did he use lots of butter to fry the bacon?

Also, did he use lots of butter to fry the bacon?
Aye there seems to be an obsession with Lurpak butter all of a sudden. Yes it's the best and also what I use but we've never seen them use it before. One of the inner circle sheep must have recommended it.

Them bleeping eyesbrows!
They need more repairs than that bastard van

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
IMG_4059.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Them bleeping eyesbrows!
They need more repairs than that bastard van

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
View attachment 2893494
this needs hanging in the Louvre. 🤣

I guess we can expect an upcoming vlog explaining his brow situation given a few people are pointing it out now.

we’re not just asking “where are the raybans?” anymore… we wanna know..

“Nick where have the other half of your brows gone hun?” #browch

I should have added… he’ll get a complex about his brows now (or lack of) and I can imagine him going to a salon for them professionally done, coming out looking Rylan bleeping Clark

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.