The Lodge Guys #52 Still on the scam, won’t drive the van, don’t ask them questions you’ll just get a ban.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Theodore for the new thread title… as you were - Leigh still has a turtle neck and Prick living up to his name!

Previous thread:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
well well well red eyes...

you better watch every one doesn't take your advice, as then you and your pathetic bald boyfriend would need to actually get real jobs and not take benefit money from people with special needs

• Heart
Wonder how long before a ban ( can they ban you on YouTube?)
Already gone probably. Yes they can ban you as I’m on that list. You can still see and post but can’t be seen by others.
Loved prick moaning about cafes stopping breakfast at 11 and wanted to know the reason. He must have ordered a toasted current and it wasn’t available so he lost his tit! Here’s an idea. Get the duck up and out of bed by 11 then you might get there on time.

• Haha
that's not real van life if they're in the safety of a hook up site.

real van lifers go in the wilderness.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Already gone probably. Yes they can ban you as I’m on that list. You can still see and post but can’t be seen by others.
Loved prick moaning about cafes stopping breakfast at 11 and wanted to know the reason. He must have ordered a toasted current and it wasn’t available so he lost his tit! Here’s an idea. Get the duck up and out of bed by 11 then you might get there on time.
I’m banned too 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.