The Lodge Guys #52 Still on the scam, won’t drive the van, don’t ask them questions you’ll just get a ban.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's definitely done something to his eyebrows because they haven't always been like that. my guess is he's went dermablade crazy 🤪 😂

he has normal eyebrows in old slogs!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it looks more like he’s shaved away too much with a razor rather than a bad waxing job. It doesn’t look smooth enough the skin to have been waxed. His eyebrows stop at the centre of his eyeballs, it’s just too funny!

It's been like that for ages so unless he keeps waxing it there must be another reason

someone has asked if they sorted that problem out yesterday (the one he quickly deleted) - the response “we hope so”, what do we reckon they checked into a Days Inn at a service station cos they were shitting themselves

Attachments

• Haha
So Nick had Bascapan and Gaviscon in his shopping, both of which says not to take for more than 2 weeks without seeking medical advice. So has he seen a doctor or not??
He won't see a Dr as they will look into why he needs the treatments so often and will tell him he is drinking too much. Alcohol is known for casusing stomach and digestive issues as well as acid reflux. Drinking on a refular basis also effects liver function and he definately doesn't want those blood tests lol.

Liver effects can cause high cholesterol and given his combo of high levels of alcohol and terrible diet I wouldn't bet against him having high levels. In fact if he even went to the Dr I would bet he was on statins.

Reactions: 9
Poutys looks like a right smug twit. Tonight’s bingo words are

It’s so cosy in here.
Vanlife x10.
That’s come off or broken.
Ahhhhhhh.
We’ll eat out instead of cooking.
I’m so giddy.
Star prize for a full house is 1 night in the van on a lay-by of your choice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
how long was the first overnight stay in the van filmed - where the oven broke? Cos as of yesterday, it’s still not repaired (April, 23rd) 🤣

Reactions: 4
Poutys looks like a right smug twit. Tonight’s bingo words are

It’s so cosy in here.
Vanlife x10.
That’s come off or broken.
Ahhhhhhh.
We’ll eat out instead of cooking.
I’m so giddy.
Star prize for a full house is 1 night in the van on a lay-by of your choice 😂
On hearing a creak outside "Oh, what was that?"

"Everything has been on for about 20 hours and we've still got 99% of battery"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was the point of that onion chopper when you have to chop it up so small to get it in anyway? How hard is it to cut a bleeping onion? It’s the only vegetable they ever eat, they must be experts at preparing it now.

Reactions: 9
That's it lads park up and get the telly on!! Why don't you jump on the bus to Durham for the evening ya clownshoes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The curry was awful, bland no taste. I'm never buying it again.....you cooked it you half eye browed bollock

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That curry is a new low even for them Jesus Christ, there’s 7 spaces and there’s 3 taken so there’s 3 left 😂 😂 dogging raised again I’m sure they’re touring all the sites

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.