The Lodge Guys #48 We 2 Queens of Yorkshire are, tea shops while browsing, pretending to be YT stars…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The creeps haven't responded to Mr Zimmerframe,

he's a headmaster, they might feel intimidated and he might not be their type, they might need to watch their P"s and Q's.

Reactions: 8
Since when have they ever mentioned Twilight and now want to go visit movie locations!?!

Also they couldn't look less pleased if they tried when talking about Vera coming over and just following them about :LOL: Deffo some excessive social drinking will be happening then

Reactions: 10
They went to Bakewell today to try the famous Bakewell Pudding. Who wants to tell them that this isn't a Bakewell Pudding, it's a Bakewell Tart 🤣

View attachment 2687312
Aww naw does this mean we will be subjected to another vlog centered around Ambrosia custard?
---
And Natalie Ann is on Death Row tae for liking Si's comment. Cheerio hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the duck has Prick got against Scotland? I just finished watching the New Year’s Day episode and once again he keeps banging on about Scotland being too cold. They live on the North Sea coast!

Reactions: 10
What the duck has Prick got against Scotland? I just finished watching the New Year’s Day episode and once again he keeps banging on about Scotland being too cold. They live on the North Sea coast!
I am happy for him to steer clear. I don’t want to be stuck behind the van when it breaksdown!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.