The Lodge Guys #48 We 2 Queens of Yorkshire are, tea shops while browsing, pretending to be YT stars…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @domwood for the shiny new thread title!! Second time in a row! I had to cut it down as there were too many characters ☹

Prev thread here:

Quick Recap:

They’re still weapons-grade see you next Tuesdays
Mr and Mrs Carrots arrived; took them around York, stayed in an Air B&B, the Carrots it would appear paid for all their meals out as there was no sharing going on
And the latest… they’ve tried to pass off helping the Carrots with their cases onto the train and then said train pulling away to London with no stops… oh the shock and horror and ‘it always happens to us’. Complaint on Twitter/X about them to LNER already by someone as they said they didn’t pay for their return trip…

Reactions: 15
I noticed they left lady carrots to take her luggage off herself, so why the fuss going

Reactions: 17
Great new title!

Just to comment on the fake train story- I think they had bought a ticket, and the whole story is fake for the views. No way would that pair of cowards risk getting confronted, or called out in public. The story is about as genuine as Ms Carrots inflated cheekbones

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nick doesn't have a poker face. Every time he was talking to the camera on the train he could barely contain his grin. For someone who gets worked up about the slightest thing, he was too calm on the train. That was a waste of 4 hours to him normally, but this time he seemed positively giddy.
And the whole, running to get on the next train and then had to turn the camera off as they clearly had enough time and the rushing was for the drama. If they missed that train, there would be another one, only you wouldn't be so "lucky" to not have a fare to pay

That last vlog where Prick dropped himself in it during the car journey back where he complained about the lNER staff...

"but how are you meant to get all 4 people on the train with all their suitcases within a minute?", and then realised what he said and tried to rephrase in the next sentence.

Oh it became very clear then if you hadn't spotted it, they'd bought the tickets for the journey down to London on the hopes Stacy Carrots would invite them to Winsor to stay the night before they headed back (clearly not in on it), when she didn't budge and offer when leigh went to see them on the pretense of losing his hat, nick went over to refilm 'another goodbye'. Only them advising them of the timings for the next train (which also changed from 2 to 4 minutes on arrival at the station when they thought they could be waiting longer than expected).

Also telling that they suddenly didn't stand or stay seated next to the couple to stick as a group, if its non seat allocation they shouldn't have had trouble with this, also look at the blonde haired woman when nicks talking to Stacey about their 'drama' her facial expression says a lot..

The sheer fact that Nick was getting stressed over leigh losing a hat, but not the fact that they could end up with a £200 + fine each way,given his aversion to spending money is heavily telling, similar to not informing a conductor when putting the bags on, nor waiting by the doors like most competent people. Also why didn't they pull the alarm, its what its for!

most people when telling a story like this which makes them out to be stupid, generally don't repeat it multiple times over the course of the evening to themselves. Likewise York, Hull and Kingscross operate a system where there is a ticket check on people for long distance direct trains before you enter the platform for this very reason (also the reason why they couldn't run up to the platform to see Stacey Carrots on arrival at York(sorry Hull) on day 1.

and how did that translate to an uplift in views..... duck all.

1703589273210.png

Overall, fake drama made to try and increase viewership that didn't fully work. So expect the sudden power loss in the van during their road trip and 'camping in a dangerous area' to occur with lots of use of the secret door.

Last edited:
Stacey Carrots arrival station was Hull, not York.

Im going to buck the trend here and say I think it was a genuine but stupid mistake. They’re so obsessed with Lady Carrots that they pissed about installing her and her luggage on the train, because she’s apparently incapable of doing that wuth the help of her very fit husband and they got caught out. But then immediately went into grift mode to work out how to dramatise it as much as possible for clicks. I don’t think they’re good enough actors to fake the panic of getting into that return train then shitting themselves about whether it was going to York.

Reactions: 10
Also Nick spoke to a conductor named 'James'

Does he have a brother called 'Parker' or a sister called 'Taylor'.? At least make up a more believable name that isn't named after your old car.

Also speaking to someone I know who works within LNER opertions division there doesn't appear to be situation occuring this month where 2 cast members of 'desperate housewives' got caught on a direct train requiring resolution. that kind of incident hits KPI performance and gets referenced in morning meetings due to the loss of seating capacity on both trains.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So all I need to do is hop on a train accidently get stuck on it, and I get a free train ride? lol

Reactions: 11
Those pizza pinwheels looked rank. They weren’t baked through fully. And why does chef Prick think that tomato purée is the same thing as pizza sauce?

Reactions: 12
So all I need to do is hop on a train accidently get stuck on it, and I get a free train ride? lol
Acordinging to Nick yes. Of course the train company will ignore the security implications, or the potential disaster that would be you going to the press to sell your story just 1 week after recent disruptions affected the transport network and cancelled multiple trains at cost to both passangers and the industry...

But yeah£400+ tickets both ways for free, and you can get a chance to sample a £5 meal deal and grab some countryside footage.

Next week i'm getting acidently stuck on a plan to Florida helping the lodge guys put their bags onboard...

#itswhatgailwouldvewanted

• Haha
Reactions: 27
To very quickly go back to the Christmas party, I’ve just watched bazza s vlog, in which he was telling Maxine about the 50 patreon viewers coming and she replied in a very disbelieving voice really, I think she’s realised they’re scammers,

• Haha
I go to disney next tear and j am going to look out for Bazza. If I see them I will ask them direct

Reactions: 16
To very quickly go back to the Christmas party, I’ve just watched bazza s vlog, in which he was telling Maxine about the 50 patreon viewers coming and she replied in a very disbelieving voice really, I think she’s realised they’re scammers,
I think Maxine is more switched on that she shows.
I think the Bazzas will be moving away from the Prock and Pouty show.
they have built up their own channel,dont need those two to help build it. Not that they ever did, and TLG got free accommodation as payment. Ditching them will only help their channel moving forward.
---
Charcuterie board Xmas dinner.

duck off you twats.
That turkey has come all the way from the Freezer section at Iceland. Ready herbed, etc. Ready made Yorkers. They couldn’t cook a proper meal if they tried.

That charcuterie board looks very bland and very dry

I’ve just seen the pinwheels he made, with out of date pastry🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Charcuterie board Xmas dinner.

duck off you twats.
Aaahahahahaha, the bleeping state of that! Looks like it's been dropped on the floor.

And that much tomato puree on the pizzas would have tasted way too rich, nevermind that it was on congealed, stale pastry :sick:

• Sick
God what absolute twats. The amount of times I’ve got a train and nearly missed a connection, it’s just part of everyday life but these two knobheads don’t know what real life is so they had to vlog it!

Also Rick saying how expensive the room was when they were in Bazza’s room and the crappy view they had, then he added but we got breakfast included, Maxine chirps in “so did we” regarding the breakfast, that made me chuckle!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.