The Lodge Guys #48 We 2 Queens of Yorkshire are, tea shops while browsing, pretending to be YT stars…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rick & Bean think they’re too important to be kept waiting, they’re the ones who Rock up late and make the big entrance!!!

Reactions: 10
It truth tho I used to work in retail
And it pissed us off when people didn’t put the stuff back or just leave it on the floor he would of done if not on camera
They have a total arrogance and disregard of anyone who works in retail and they constantly put the staff down along with slagging off small businesses as well

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Off to Bridlington to charge the van. Next scene they’ve took ok back as is won’t lock! So what really happened? Breakdown is my guess!
What’s going on with pouty and the long blinks at the end, looks like he’s having a stroke!
Not going to Florida again in January as it’s too cold. Next scene, we’re off to Wyoming and Seattle next year! Is it red hot there in January??
Well I’m off there next week so will report back on the weather!

Reactions: 5
They’ll go one trip, break down in the arse end of nowhere and then the shitmobile will never be mentioned again.

• Haha
Thing is the van is ready to go out for a test night, they have water, gas, elcectric... so they can use the taps, cook, power lighting and any aux kit. They have a bed (just needs pillows and a duvet), heating, and they're done. Everything is lockable so all they need to do is drop in a couple of quick oven meals, or a simple stirfry kit (even a bleeping pot noodle!) and they're good to go... need a wash? luxury and it works! Need a tit, bogs just there, with the awkward roll access!

Nothing stopping them.

What is stopping them is Nick... Leigh's bored of the van being made, but will happily spend a night in to try it out, he wants to try because it'llfeel like he's on holiday. Nick however doesn't want to because he cant duck off to another room and 'watch hallmark/paramount' which is clearly code for 'i've got a bottle in the bedroom and i'm pouring myself a few nightcaps while watching shite TV'. Its not fear of the water, nor fear of a gas leak, these have been tested..

Unless he's scared his 'fake IBS' is gonna play up and he can't use the toilet they've got. notice how he was constantly negative during its final installation, and it's never been tested since. I suspect he's gonna avoid using it at all costs for the number 2's.,.....

Christ just thinking about pouty's constant cleaning, he's gonna be trying to empty that after every grunt. it's gonna be a messy nightmare.

Love the fact the Wives stood them up! but yet it takes second fiddle to that broken electrical connector!

Reactions: 11
I also noticed Pouty's weird face in the long planning scene at the end, his right eyelid was definitely drooping, and slower to come back up than the other. Very strange, and probably a bit concerning?

Reactions: 7
I also noticed Pouty's weird face in the long planning scene at the end, his right eyelid was definitely drooping, and slower to come back up than the other. Very strange, and probably a bit concerning?
I’ve noticed for a while that his one eye seems to react slower and it never fully opens, I’d be going to see a Dr if it was me

Bean could have took a mini stroke while asleep without realising, eye lid dropping is a sign.

I noticed he was red and flustered on the last vlog when saying he was tired, he could have high blood pressure.

Reactions: 6
Mrs Bazza has exactly the same thing.

Reactions: 4
They really are horrible to each other. Pouty was positively gloating when Prick drove off with the plug in 😂 wish we had seen the initial reaction. Then the nasty bickering and snapping at the end. I couldn’t live like that it’s quite toxic.

Reactions: 9
They really are horrible to each other. Pouty was positively gloating when Prick drove off with the plug in 😂 wish we had seen the initial reaction. Then the nasty bickering and snapping at the end. I couldn’t live like that it’s quite toxic.
I bet pouty was just glad It wasn’t him driving as you can imagine how that would have played out then !

It was the weird explanation as to why the blonde wife was AWOL. "Oh she just disappeared". More likely they had a blazing row when they got home probably about something which happened the previous evening or maybe she's not so keen on spending so much time with Bodger and Badger.
Or possibly they both had the shits from the MAYNARDS curry from the night before. Because it can't be a hangover cause they all refrained from the alcohol like positive angels. One could almost see their halos gleaming.

Reactions: 11
The short Maxine lookalike one could be thinking along the lines that why does the camera need to be out every time they meet up....ok it's to be expected in the caravan, and on "holiday",

but not just a on a bog standard meet up in Spoons, she might be thinking they're getting used for content.
---
And it also shows that the wives ( unlike) the boyfriends, actually aren't glued to each others hips like weirdos.

It was the weird explanation as to why the blonde wife was AWOL. "Oh she just disappeared". More likely they had a blazing row when they got home probably about something which happened the previous evening or maybe she's not so keen on spending so much time with Bodger and Badger.
Or possibly they both had the shits from the MAYNARDS curry from the night before. Because it can't be a hangover cause they all refrained from the alcohol like positive angels. One could almost see their halos gleaming.
Isn't that the second time big wife has appeared without weird eye wife?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.