The Lodge Guys #49 11 seconds in London, what a faff, just to try and stay at Stacey's gaff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to our @Flowerstar68 for the shiny new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Title comes from when the caravan guys pretended to get stuck on a train seeing off the Carrots and ended up going to London for a mere few seconds before getting the next train back up North. We think the Carrots have now blocked them as not to be mentioned again...

This one courtesy of @Red Fraggle

1705185757046.png

The Disney Wives seem to be the flavour of the month now; spending Christmas Eve and NYE with them. NYE looked like they put one of those countdown things on if you want to do it early for kids as there's no way they didn't drink and stay up until midnight....

The van is literally The Money Pit and doesn't seem to be going very far...

They are at DLP at the end of Jan (I'm going then too so hoping for some in the wild pics for you all) with TDW and that other couple who names escape me...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Some great news I’d thought I’d share with you. I bought a small camper 2 months ago and thought I’d got a bargain. Took it to a proper conversion place to get the once over and basically the electrics/gas and loads of other things have been bodged! Costing a small fortune. I mentioned I watch the podge guys on YouTube and the guy said yes he’d seen some of the conversion slogs as someone had pointed out to him what a cock up it is.His words were, anyone who thinks they can do the job by watching YouTube videos is a fool. It’ll be massively overweight causing structural and mechanical issues and don’t get me started on the electrical system.
I’m ordering a large amount of popcorn ready for the 2 month European road trip.I really can’t wait for it to all unfold😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Fab title
---
Iv just seen that post by Si. Made me laugh so loud everyone turned to look at me. (In a public place trying to be quiet) lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m ordering a large amount of popcorn ready for the 2 month European road trip.I really can’t wait for it to all unfold😂
They've cancelled it now us new friend Mr Zimmerframe is offering them a beach house and free meeeeeals in Washington state.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hilarious thread title......I still cannot believe they staged this tit show!

Reactions: 8
Hilarious thread title......I still cannot believe they staged this tit show!
Hopefully some of their sheep will now see how ridiculous they are! 2 boringly average middle aged has-beens, desperately trying to hold onto their youth (and subscribers) - it is truly pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bunch of people discussing how he sits?
Whilst also paying out £20ish + a month for a subscription?
Plus blowing smoke up their arse?
Discussing what ingredients he uses for his food and his DIY skills?

Am I missing something in life? Seriously?
Do I need to leave my career I’ve worked so hard for and just stick a camera in front of my face and people will just pay me?!

wtf is the world coming too?!

Oh .. and if someone disrupts my fans and shows them the reality of giving money away to average Joe, I can just block them!

Reactions: 13
So I missed the thing with the electrics. So it is overheating? But not related to him driving away with the plug in and ripped it out?

Reactions: 6
I also noticed Pouty's weird face in the long planning scene at the end, his right eyelid was definitely drooping, and slower to come back up than the other. Very strange, and probably a bit concerning?
When we watched that bit, to us it looked like they had a filter on as both of thier foreheads where rather smooth when face on and when the angle changed you could see the frowns and wrinkles that you would expect when people talk.

Reactions: 7
Theo 2019 vlogmas has appeared in my feed so I’ve watched a couple, OMG Prick is so rude about the advent calendar that Pouty’s sister gave them as it contained free samples of various items. He is such an obnoxious & rude human being, I’d love to beat the cr*p out of him. For people that are always on a “diet” all they do is bloody eat shite.

Reactions: 11
Is that the one that surprised them in Florida??

I don't really follow their site
No..brown nose Nikki's not even a patron, yet she stick up for them left right and centre.
---
They went to Florida with a bloke called Nicky and he's their mod.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.