The Lodge Guys #48 We 2 Queens of Yorkshire are, tea shops while browsing, pretending to be YT stars…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye I definitely get the vibe that blondie is less keen on this new friendship
I agree, but she seemed all for it in Floooridaaaaa, saying we'll see them back home etc.

The big one definitely has a weird thing for Nick, they even pose the same, bending down and leaning in like they don't belong

Reactions: 6
When Prick and man child said we only see a small part of their daily life and they are working hard on other stuff made
Me LOL. Yeah right what you show is what you are 2 arrogant fucked up lying small minded dick heads who think you are entitled…. Actually you are no more entitled than dog tit on your shoes !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It isn’t a new friendship, they appeared in a vlog from a few years back but weren’t called the “Disney wives” then.
Yeah, I think they initially met them pre lockdown, in Florida.
I seem to recall them meeting up during lockdown when things were starting to open up, but that may have been another female same sex couple. P&p were sitting on one bench eating and having a coffee and the other couple were on another bench with nothing. It was quite comical.

Reactions: 5
I agree, but she seemed all for it in Floooridaaaaa, saying we'll see them back home etc.

The big one definitely has a weird thing for Nick, they even pose the same, bending down and leaning in like they don't belong
That's it then SECRET LOVE CHILD :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, I think they initially met them pre lockdown, in Florida.
I seem to recall them meeting up during lockdown when things were starting to open up, but that may have been another female same sex couple. P&p were sitting on one bench eating and having a coffee and the other couple were on another bench with nothing. It was quite comical.
Yeah, that was them......they commented on smaller wives loungefly at the meeting......like they do all the time now.

They apparently first met at Cosmic Rays in Magic Kingdom as one of them showed footage of the wives in the background of the dickheads vlog

I honestly can't work out why they are all friends but maybe TLG realise the wives ate true disney fans and use them for info

Reactions: 7
buzzing they got stood up by the wives 🤣 Nick was absolutely furious. they made out in the previous video like the wives had mithered them to go to Wetherspoons when in reality they invited themselves along - clearly blondie was pissed and decided not to show up, and Nick 2.0 only turned up because her shift was about to start in the kitchen - notice she didn’t eat.

And according to chef Nick, the chicken wrap he had was the best he’s ever eaten 🙄 a grown ass man in his 50s that’s “well traveled” and a self proclaimed chef says the chicken wrap from the local Wetherspoons in Bridlington was the BEST ever, I’ll tell you why it was the best ever…. cos it was about £3.50…. CHEAP that’s why he liked it.

Bet Lee was gutted… they binned off the invite from his mam and Janine for New Year’s Day roast dinner to meet the wives instead, only for the wives to stand them up 🤣🤣

I think Nick needs to pay and let a professional deal with the burning electrics in the back, quite concerning. I can’t stand either them but I’d hate for it to blow up or set on fire with them in it. And the fact he’s delaying its maiden voyage suggests he too knows it’s all fucked up. Most people with these vans fill the back with deck chairs, bicycles, hammock, leisurely / camp items etc. but not Nick, he’s loading up all his tools and emergency repair kits because he knows it’s breaking down on it’s first overnight trip.

Reactions: 10
They didn’t take the van back to tut lodge because it wouldn’t dead lock. It broke down more than likely, so limped it back!

Reactions: 8
They didn’t take the van back to tut lodge because it wouldn’t dead lock. It broke down more than likely, so limped it back!
My hubby said exactly the same thing, no way would they turn around and change from van to car, something happened for sure.

Reactions: 8
My hubby said exactly the same thing, no way would they turn around and change from van to car, something happened for sure.
Aye especially because the whole plan of going out was to take the van for a run. Unless a free lunch at Spoons is more important than his precious van. They would have been scared to park it anywhere in case it didn't start again and they got hit with huge parking charges.

Reactions: 9
How dare they get pissed about the DW having a nap when Pouty says after he’s going home to do some editing then he goes and has a nap !

• Haha
They went to Bakewell today to try the famous Bakewell Pudding. Who wants to tell them that this isn't a Bakewell Pudding, it's a Bakewell Tart 🤣

Screenshot_20240113_192855_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.