The Lodge Guys #46 Scabby lips and shaded eyes, grifters move on to the Disney wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to the Disney Wives for, very quickly, being included in a thread title.
Have Hannah and Mark, or any of "us friends" had that honour?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do enjoying coming home after a long, hard day at work where I’ve made a difference and earned my way to read the comments on here. I don’t even watch the tit on YouTube now. It’s so monogamous and annoying. I just come for the absolute laughs this forum never fails to deliver on…

I’ve never know a two hated by public so much since the Phil and Holly skipping the que situation 😂😂😂👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
okay, or should I say “Hokay”…

both clearly pissed that they can’t hire a golf buggy and ram raid it around fort wilderness 🙄 and according to Nick, it’s not accurate and just a case of hit and miss on which cast member is dishing out the golf carts… how about you have to be a paying resort guest to stop knobs like you two from joy riding around the joint like you pissing own it.

I have no clue why he keeps mentioning taking the gender neutral Taylor over to America… it’d cost about 30k to ship that over! It ain’t ever leaving the M62 hun.

there is something quite disturbing about these two creeping around with a camera peering through trees and zooming in on families that are pitched up for the evening and sat outside dining.

so according to Nick, if your British you’ve never been to fort wilderness because you need a camper van. WTF! I know people who have flown over and hired motor homes just the same way in which these two do in hiring a car. Yet here he is mr thinks he knows it all, absolutely baffled that British people can hire a motorhome in Florida.

FYI nick… it’s S’mores NOT shaaa’mores

Reactions: 20
The way they handle things they aren't buying is horrendous, they were picking up all the cakes in one of the service stations and Prick did his usual of dumping it back down, most possibly damaging it for the next person

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They have no self respect so they won’t respect others. They think they are owed and have been hard done by. They are a pair of selfish fucker who don’t give a tit about others that’s why they throw food down cos they don’t want it they don’t want others to have it

• Heart
Tim Tracker recently did a vlog where he and his lazy arsed wife hired a stationary RV at Wilderness Lodge. They are just sat there all year long waiting for the cash to roll in. Maybe if Dumb and Dumber stopped wasting money on that useless tin can they would afford the hire cost and therefore give us something decent to watch.

The Disney Wives vlog that featured Howl o scream was interesting. As someone else said, if they hadn't mentioned the caravan twats were there you wouldn't have known, they weren't shown at all.

We saw Vera waddling trying to keep up with them all and they mentioned Michael (Mousepiration) once but we never saw him. It's probably written in their 'us friends' agreement (Sheldon Cooper) that they can't be shown as they need all the shite content for their slogs. Another clause would be you must block everyone on our crappy blocked list .......Oh and Hannah and Mark have also been alerted to my 'alternative' account that P&P searched for from a profile pic.......bleeping losers the lot of them

Reactions: 10
They wives, will be beside themselves with happiness getting named in the creeps tattle tile,

their claim to fame.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh and Hannah and Mark have also been alerted to my 'alternative' account that P&P searched for from a profile pic.......bleeping losers the lot of them

🤣🤣🤣

The pettiness knows no bounds, they genuinely do circulate a block list between the PAYG pals then!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bit of an update for those who recently found Nick and Leigh's company through companies house and wondered wht they sold:

The original website for the company was http://nclsdirect.co.uk which has long since gone, but did used to forward to canberrasupplies.co.uk. also dead..

Unless you were someone who accidently back in the day made a backup.....

so here you go, explore and enjoy!

Canberra Supplies (The Lodge Guys Granny Grifting Store)
Nice one, never seen that before.

The about us page says the company it was founded in 2010. Didn't they use to say they worked at their own business 24/7 and never had a holiday for "twenty years"? Another load of old shite from them

Reactions: 11
Brilliant thread title, I for one can't wait for them to ship the van to the USA 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.