Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

josh anderson

Chatty Member
The frauds must be too busy with ‘work’ to keep up with comments on other channels now too!

I don’t know who called it but someone said that they would roll out batty b to try and save the channel

Least pouty has mum there in case he needs some bitty

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

TheNortherner

Chatty Member
What a pair of oddballs, bet they saved about 3 dollars wasting half a day doing the most convoluted travel day possible. For a start, why not just rent a car in Manhattan?

Prick was wearing that red Marvel tshirt in New York the other day. Already wearing sweaty old clothes when he brought 57 shirts on hangers? Bet he stinks

Emmy79

VIP Member
If the free Lyft was being booked on Poutys phone why was Prick ordering it.... .he's such a control freak and pouty is a total wet blanket

stokie108

VIP Member
When watching bazza in the helicopter I saw the caravan crew and thought what a way to live your life. Both there, both with camera in hand filming. Is nothing in the moment anymore? Right we’re here , film it them watch it back later to see what we’ve seen😳 . Like many gigs I’ve been to where the guy in front films the whole thing on his phone to watch back later!LIVE IN THE MOMENT! Get that on a fridge magnet twats.

• Haha
  • Wow

Kozmic_WestEnder

Surprise, surprise they didn’t go to the Village to see the Stonewall Inn. They’re the epitome of “fair weather gays”, only on camera in the safety of their home or room. The Stonewall is a must for any self respecting gay man visiting New York. Too scared I guess.

Sawna

VIP Member
When he pulled that baggy out of his wallet the last thing I was expecting was a gram of gails ashes.

• Haha

josh anderson

Chatty Member
Wild night in the hotel. Prick playing with his credit cards all evening. Suppose it beats playing with poutys chorizzo.

cut to them at the end. Oh Nicks going to sleep now it’s late. It’s 9pm. Calm down with the recklessness guys!

• Haha

swipeup

VIP Member
Travel agent Nick thinks the price on the back of the door is the going rate for the room. Hilarious. 25,000 Bonvoy points is a fair deal for that room if you have the points. But buying the points for $275 thinking the room is worth $375 is an absolute rip off.

Also...why has Pouty lost the ability to speak normally? Every word has a little break after it, he talks like a robot, nothing natural about him. I dunno there's something very "off" about these vlogs so far.

Red Fraggle

VIP Member
Watching Bazza's NYC vlog. Christ imagine going all the way to New York for the weekend and spending most of it looking at the back of Prick's head as you trawl along behind him. The wasp looked pissed off at her holiday being ruled by Prick's stomach and rightly so. I would have told him to fuck off.

Joe Bloggs 69

Chatty Member
The lack of a petrol gauge on that car might have been a bit of a clue it was electric! Also that wooden box that nick was suggesting was some sort of 19th century clothes drier looked more like some sort of rabbit hutch or chicken coop to me!

• Haha

hels52

VIP Member
Something deffo happened between Prick and Chris as he told us he would never stay at Chris’s house but wouldn't tell us why, i think Jen saw through them early on, shes a very savvy lady
They got wise very wise. Often thought why Chris and Jen was friends with them

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
"The car company were using quite sneaky and unethical ways of trying to get you to upgrade" says Prick.
What? Is that like hinting / telling lodgers to join or upgrade their patreon membership to hear more info on Gail's illness?

GSquaredUWS

VIP Member
Oh I hope they're still there when I go on Wednesday, I don't love to get some "behind the scene" shots of them when they don't know they're being taken lol, 2 wks AKL in a Savanna View room, we worked & saved very hard for this trip!
Whaaaat? You mean you're not going to go for 7 weeks, stay in a dodgy motel, eat lean cuisine in your room at 7pm and go to Disney so often it'll start to seem like an office commute? Joe Soap! ;)

• Haha
Bit late but loled at travel video and the review of the hotel...

Prick said....

'The window is just one piece of glass'

Like haha that's what a window is 😂

• Haha