The lodge guys #37 Baggy eyed and balding, embarrassingly thick. Bimbling to Florida

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Squirrel108 for the thread title sorry i had to shorted it as it was too long

The lodge guys #37 Baggy eyed and balding, embarrassingly thick. Bimbling to Florida

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In honour of their trip down Blueridge Parkway, I thought we'd kick off with a song. All together now -

Almost heaven, in the third car
Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
We look old here, older than the trees
Eye bags bigger than the mountains, glowin ‘pink in the breeze
Country roads, take us home
To the place we belong
Flur-ee-dah, mountain mama
Take us home, country roads
All us cases gathered ‘round here
20 t-shirts from 1990,
Creased on hangers, Walmart cookie
Misty taste of A&W, ashes in my wallet
To the place we belong
Flur-ee-duh, mountain mama
I hear free accommodation on the mornin' hour, she calls me
And reminds me us love a pensioner with a villa
Drivin' down the road, us get a feelin'
That us should've been there yesterday, yesterday
25,000 Bonvoy points wasted, yesterday
But the lean cuisine was okay
To the place that is freeeee
Us is so excited, we have a sheep in North Carolina
There we’ll get us a whole meal each -
The Revolt card can stay in us one wallet
We can go right to bed at the motel hell-a
Take us home, (down) country roads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I personally would not give them the satisfaction of acknowledging who they are. I may ‘accidentally’ run my granddaughters buggy wheels in their ankles, or something similar. But give them the oxygen of recognition, never!

Reactions: 13
So Prick in your Travel Day to Washington vlog you told us that the car hire lady tried to scam a few people before you that day. How do you know this? Did you track them all down to conduct interviews? No of course you didn't because that would be ludicrous so stop talking shite pal.

Reactions: 12
They're going on 8 weeks.- how long is this trip going to be? They were seen in the car rental last week so must have been changing the car.- probably for the fourth time since they got to FL.

Can only imagine how many times their underpants have been given a quick sink rinse and left to dry on a chair. They must be rank by now. I wouldn't be leaning in for a picture.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
They're going on 8 weeks.- how long is this trip going to be? They were seen in the car rental last week so must have been changing the car.- probably for the fourth time since they got to FL.

Can only imagine how many times their underpants have been given a quick sink rinse and left to dry on a chair. They must be rank by now. I wouldn't be leaning in for a picture.
7 weeks tomorrow, they went on March 14th.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
7 weeks tomorrow, they went on March 14th.
But they needed it and it’s well deserved.

I think we are seeing the picture why pricks brother doesn’t bother with humor pouty. I would be disgusted seeing them acting like this so soon after

Reactions: 11
They probably wanting to stay the 90 days off he ESTA will allow them. Fly home and back again within. The week. Gives them a week to do some hard work like iron a Shirt and butter a tea cake. Had noticed that prick was putting weight on again lol

Reactions: 13
In honour of their trip down Blueridge Parkway, I thought we'd kick off with a song. All together now -

Almost heaven, in the third car
Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River
We look old here, older than the trees
Eye bags bigger than the mountains, glowin ‘pink in the breeze
To the place we belong
Flur-ee-dah, mountain mama
All us cases gathered ‘round here
20 t-shirts from 1990,
Creased on hangers, Walmart cookie
Misty taste of A&W, ashes in my wallet
To the place we belong
I hear free accommodation on the mornin' hour, she calls me
And reminds me us love a pensioner with a villa
Drivin' down the road, us get a feelin'
That us should've been there yesterday, yesterday
25,000 Bonvoy points wasted, yesterday
But the lean cuisine was okay
To the place that is freeeee
Us is so excited, we have a sheep in North Carolina
There we’ll get us a whole meal each -
The Revolt card can stay in us one wallet
We can go right to bed at the motel hell-a
Take us home, (down) country roads
Brill!

Reactions: 5
The last vlog was so boring. What did we learn. The car works, they can walk, can see out the wing mirror, there is houses in America, Nick needed a beer after having to take the car back, Nick is NOT on a diet for a change ……. And how not to do a road trip

Reactions: 14
I’m amazed the Twats allowed a photo with a non paying sheep.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.