The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still cannot believe they are still vlogging while pricks mother is seriously ill, we lost my mother to Pancreatic Cancer 5 yrs ago and she spent her final days with my wife and I, everything was put on hold for over 9 months.
Precisely. Not wishing to be pessimistic but if Gail can’t have any treatment atm & they’re trying to sort her pain meds, the prognosis doesn’t sound good. Disney, Christmas, coffee shops, Primark etc aren’t going anywhere so take a step back & be with your mum. FOMO doesn’t come into it either, you’re not missing anything in the grand scheme of things. My mum was quite ill 3 years ago & she’s still not in the greatest of health but I haven’t been anywhere at all in that time either holidays or trips to London like I used to. I was supposed to take her to see ABBA Voyage last year but had to sell the tickets because she wasn’t up to it. I’ve no siblings so I’ve had to take on the role of carer ever since. I get that vlogging might help take your mind off things but when you lose a parent it leaves a big hole & you can’t fill that void, no matter how hard you try. I fully accept it’s not really our place here to comment on these things but if I was friends with them, I’d be telling them as much to their faces.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Precisely. Not wishing to be pessimistic but if Gail can’t have any treatment atm & they’re trying to sort her pain meds, the prognosis doesn’t sound good. Disney, Christmas, coffee shops, Primark etc aren’t going anywhere so take a step back & be with your mum. FOMO doesn’t come into it either, you’re not missing anything in the grand scheme of things. My mum was quite ill 3 years ago & she’s still not in the greatest of health but I haven’t been anywhere at all in that time either holidays or trips to London like I used to. I was supposed to take her to see ABBA Voyage last year but had to sell the tickets because she wasn’t up to it. I’ve no siblings so I’ve had to take on the role of carer ever since. I get that vlogging might help take your mind off things but when you lose a parent it leaves a big hole & you can’t fill that void, no matter how hard you try. I fully accept it’s not really our place here to comment on these things but if I was friends with them, I’d be telling them as much to their faces.
I mean, do they really have true friends? I think not. So no one to tell them anything honestly.

Reactions: 6
If Gail’s pain is not controlled why are they taking her out. The point of being in the hospice is so they can monitor her pain. Give pain relief straight away and titrate her doses and administer a syringe driver….. I’m sure she is in pain but some of what they are saying is bull tit.

Reactions: 4
It has been mentioned here that they are financially ok, with income streams from rentals so the whole vlogging thing could be shelved for a time to support family at this time, which goes to show it’s all about the vanity now, they actually buy into the followers who blow smoke up their backsides, they think they are YouTube famous as every so often a random person recognizes them, they even refer to patreon as a ‘fan club’

I’m actually stunned that they are sharing so much of Gail’s personal journey with a whole bunch of random strangers, everyone deals with things differently I guess but I can’t help but wonder how much she wants to be put out there.

Reactions: 10
^^^ 100% agree. They need to keep it to themselves. It can also be triggering.

The Lodge Guys #34 Using Gail's Cancer for Clicks, what a pair of D$cks

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I mean, do they really have true friends? I think not. So no one to tell them anything honestly.
Kinda surprised that Hannah, Janine, the swingers or even the Bazza’s haven’t told them to reel it in. But I guess they’re friends by association or the fair weather type. If P&P suddenly fell out of favour on YT, it’d be interesting to see how many actually stick with them.

Reactions: 9
For someone who is addicted to Bath and Body Works so much that handwash next to the sink hasn't gone down any since they brought it back from FLOREEEDDDAAAA.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why drop her name? they are using her for content so duck them..
And I'm sure Gail wouldn't mind her name on a thread title she seems to have a good sense of humour

*I mean duck the creeps*

Why drop her name? they are using her for content so duck them..
And I'm sure Gail wouldn't mind her name on a thread title she seems to have a good sense of humour

*I mean duck the creeps*
Maybe because we’re better than that and shouldn’t be stooping down to their level

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe change Gail to mum/mother as that really shows them as the bellends they are. They and their spy sheep will be reminded every single time they look here that it's his mum that's being used for clicks.

Reactions: 5
Kinda surprised that Hannah, Janine, the swingers or even the Bazza’s haven’t told them to reel it in. But I guess they’re friends by association or the fair weather type. If P&P suddenly fell out of favour on YT, it’d be interesting to see how many actually stick with them.
None would be my guess. Barry is as bad as them for using people for his own gain. You would think he would know better at his age.
The Caravan Cunts wouldn't give him the time of day if he moved to another state.

Reactions: 7
Seen on another thread there's a proposed ban coming in banning people vlogging in all Disney parks

Reactions: 4
The caravan has sprung a leak according to today's clickbait slog title, oh no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.