The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We lost us virginity together in the caravan.
Our families hoped we would both become less of a wanker.
We haven't.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's probably why they pervd over Chris and frightened him away now they do it with Mark and he laps it up ....tbh I think Bazza would be up for it with them,

Nick said we will wait to get the trainers once we are back at Walmart so he's clearly thinking ahead and fed up with his mum's situation

Reactions: 5
Prick back in fine form relentlessly teasing the girls, and being a jerk! If you don’t like kids and kids activities then stop asking them to come to your caravan snd stop using them in your slogs!
Poor kid’s phone already locked her out probably as idiot set it up!
Complaining about the kids wanting to go shopping yet that's all these two do every day!
Pouty’s eyes look like they’re overtaking Prick’s now he’s got some serious wrinkles going on.
The kids got bored with the shortbread making as you didn’t let them actually do anything !
So Pouty’s family we’re there from before Christmas until after boxing day, at least 5 or 6 days during which Prick saw his mum twice for an hour or so each time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The food shaming that comes out of this pair is pathetic. If you want to obsess over calories and share a toasted current teacake everyday, go for it, but shaming young girls and calling them fat because they’ve ate some biscuits over Christmas is disgusting.
I really hope Monkey and Masher have the resilience to not allow this negativity to affect their relationship with food as they grow up.
What a pair of twats.

Reactions: 11
Their lives revolve around food.They try to justify healthy eating by having yoghurt n fruit for breakfast but then eat tit for the rest of the day.
Just amazingly thick comments last night. Pouty opens his selection box, prick says I’ve eaten all mine and you’ve got to eat all of that now. Mines behind me I can move on!!!! FFS
Pouty’s justification for drinking gin is that the tonic hydrates him!!! FFS
Oh and prick did a partial dry December !!!!FFS

just how they manage to get out of bed and walk around is a mystery! Thick as a whale omelette!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If prick talked to my kids like that I'd have slapped him silly. Janine is such a doormat

Reactions: 15
This going to the caravan for Christmas won't last because the older the kids get they will stop wanting to go and I think it's a bit cruel they weren't took to see their dad's parents-family on Christmas or boxing day ( unless they went before or after?)

Reactions: 6
and they are all on eggshells in the caravan with no where to escape apart from tiny bedrooms 🤣

You dont know Janine and shes nothing like that. Shes very quiet and a good mum to the girls who has gone through a lot over the last few years.
Having gone through a similar experience it looks to me like they have totally taken advantage of her then in the guise of ‘caring uncles’ when they have really just been using them for content, I really hope she and the girls back away from being in front of the camera soon.

Reactions: 11
You dont know Janine and shes nothing like that. Shes very quiet and a good mum to the girls who has gone through a lot over the last few years.
She chose to put her and her kids on YouTube every one going to have opinions I don’t want to argue with you it’s my opinion ..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes she needs to stop having the girls on camera the oldest ones at the stage now her friends will watch and could mock her at school

Reactions: 9
I know religion is nothing to do with it I’m a catholic I would never put my kids on YouTube for the world to see I brought up with respect and morals and plus they are two young venerable girls and been watched by the wrong eye

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This going to the caravan for Christmas won't last because the older the kids get they will stop wanting to go and I think it's a bit cruel they weren't took to see their dad's parents-family on Christmas or boxing day ( unless they went before or after?)
That will suit then down to the ground! Can frig off to Disney every year.

Well, I'm happy Janine has kept that part of her family life private.

Reactions: 2
I would off let the girls decorate the shortbread them self
he really didnt want to let them even cut the shapes out really did he? poutys family taking a bit of a bashing on here but thats down to him, if he wants to be on youtube fine but dont film your relatives

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.