The Lodge Guys #33 Baldy's unhappy they can't get away...the flat's the only place they can stay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Translates to ‘Hurry up and bleeping die Gail.’

Scum.
Can’t wait to go to the sun so he can moan it’s baking even with a neck fan. Oh and he can’t go in the water because he had to wear clothes as his skin fell off once back in 1986 when he got sun burn! A real sun seeker or just another chance for a monumental moan up about how the conditions don’t suit him. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine if it was the other way round and it was Baldys mum or the walrus that was potentially (we don't know for sure) facing a terminal illness, he wouldn't be more than the with of his single strand of hair away from them.
Family first unless its not Baldys family then in which case business as usual.
His parents don't look in the best of health the walrus is overweight and Carol looks like she's carrying a lot of stress she looks 90- she's defo at risk of a stroke

both are

Reactions: 5
Can’t wait to go to the sun so he can moan it’s baking even with a neck fan. Oh and he can’t go in the water because he had to wear clothes as his skin fell off once back in 1986 when he got sun burn! A real sun seeker or just another chance for a monumental moan up about how the conditions don’t suit him. twit.
Yeah, Pouty actually hates the sun and heat. He won't swim without a top on and even then only under duress. Gets bored after 5 minutes of sitting in the sun. Apart from drinking tea and eating (two of my favourite hobbies, to be fair), which he can and does do in the UK, I struggle to see what he actually enjoys.

He spends his days eyeballing himself in the mirror and pouting, both full time activities for a manchild with a brain the size of a pea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The oldest girl is copying him in most scenes she's doing the stupid emoji faces like him she's dancing around and doing the 👍...she's baldy's double too

she totally plays up for the camera..the youngest doesn't though

Reactions: 5
Ooos! I appear to have been blocked from their Insta! Lol. Too many likes to the funny comments re his failed transplant!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
tha
He’ll be eating protein to rest of his life that’s what the consultant told him that eating protein would make his hair grow coz the person who did it knew it didn’t work and told him to eat more protein 😂😂😂😂😂
thats handy, he has swallowed a lot of protein in his time i imagine

• Haha
  • Sick
The wig comment, bleeping awful 😞

pouty has unveiled himself as a nasty, jealous, self centred man child.

pricks not off the hook he’s still a prick…. but my god pouty is one vile individual.

The day will come when his parents are sick and he deserves absolute zero sympathy from anyone!

That day WILL come and baldy's not thinking ahead he lives in that much of a bubble but it will all hit him like a ton of bricks soon enough as his parents are getting on.. they must be well into their 70's

Reactions: 7
Pouty wants to go away while he still fits in to that ‘swimming shirt’ he has. He needs to go with that idea to dragons den. Swimming in the shirt then straight to lunsccchh with the same shirt on

• Haha
There wear the same clothes all day and in bed while they have their nana nap in the florida heat 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Sandra and Steve got the girls a present but they were lumped in with Santa's presents,

I used to keep our twos presents from family and friends separate at the other side of the room away from the Santa ones so you know who gave them what ..I wonder if Sandra and Steve even got a thank you from the girls?

Reactions: 8
Sandra and Steve got the girls a present but they were lumped in with Santa's presents,

I used to keep our twos presents from family and friends separate at the other side of the room away from the Santa ones so you know who gave them what ..I wonder if Sandra and Steve even got a thank you from the girls?
Same here. Santa's presents got opened first then family ones. My husband's cousin had three wee girls and they moved near us so we got them all MP3 players one year. I spent hours loading songs onto them. We took them along on Christmas Eve and the Mum grabbed them out of our hands at the door and ran away up the stairs with them which we thought was odd. A few weeks later I asked the girls what they got from Santa and they said MP3 players (yes the ones from us). I questioned this and was told it was "a catholic thing". Now I know loads of catholics and none of them do this.

• Wow
  • Haha
Same here. Santa's presents got opened first then family ones. My husband's cousin had three wee girls and they moved near us so we got them all MP3 players one year. I spent hours loading songs onto them. We took them along on Christmas Eve and the Mum grabbed them out of our hands at the door and ran away up the stairs with them which we thought was odd. A few weeks later I asked the girls what they got from Santa and they said MP3 players (yes the ones from us). I questioned this and was told it was "a catholic thing". Now I know loads of catholics and none of them do this.
We are Catholic and I have never heard of this in my entire life

Reactions: 8
We are Catholic and I have never heard of this in my entire life
Yes it was complete nonsense. Turns out they did this with everyone's presents, even went as far as to open and rewrap them in their own paper. Don't think they bought any presents for them at all and believe me it was not because they couldn't afford it.

• Wow
  • Angry
Should be more ashamed of the job she's done raising a pathetic son to be so bleeping hopeless. I genuinely can't think of anything he is actually able to do or is actually good at.

Surprised he's not still sucking on her tit.
He can’t do ANYTHING. Can’t cook , can’t clean , can’t fix anything , can’t edit in a timely manner, can’t speak correctly. He want a to be a house wife I think but you have to atleast cook and clean for that. He is a bald, good for nothing, do nothing ass man child. Imagine taking up journaling, buying all this tit for it then giving up on it. How about the toy opening channel. He is pathetic . Nick is an asshole by trade but Leigh is a snake

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.