The Lodge Guys #32 Running scared from New Orleans while Prick drinks shots of "Listerine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a novel idea for Prick and Lisa … if you film yourself cooking or baking and it goes wrong, burns of generally looks crap how about maybe don’t release that as part of your Vlog… just a thought 😂

Reactions: 11
Also Nick wasn't reading a cake recipe on his phone ( he definitely was) he was reading his own notes!! Yeah right!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Positively revelling in the fact that their latest USA series has had appalling views. The gravy train is grinding to a halt boys

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Positively revelling in the fact that their latest USA series has had appalling views. The gravy train is grinding to a halt boys
If they had a gravy train it would be the best ever gravy train and prick would use 23 scoops of gravy granules instead of 4.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So, says in vlog, adding Baking Soda to make it rise when the can clearly states Baking Powder.
I think the cake burns because they butter the sides of the container-fat always burns hotter. Also, if correctly using parchment paper (not grease-proof paper they've used in the past) no need to butter.

Reactions: 7
I’m shocked chef Nick will be making a full on FROZEN Christmas dinner, not a fresh ingredient insight .. masterchef right there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m shocked chef Nick will be making a full on FROZEN Christmas dinner, not a fresh ingredient insight .. masterchef right there!!
Typical of them! Scanning the M&S food catalogue at the lodge picking out the nice food then when it comes to it , they go to Aldi! Everyday is cheap!!!
Nothing wrong with Aldi food as I shop there by why act like they are better than they are???

i wouldn’t mind him being crap at cooking, everyone has to learn after all, if he didn’t make out like he was an expert. Those globs of flour at the top of the cake were because he dumped all of the dry ingredients in at once instead of incorporating them gradually. He actually made reference to this when he was doing it but said he was going to do it all at once anyway. Just follow the instructions Prick, and stop making out you know better.

Also, using all of those expensive sugars, syrups and spices for a cake then using bleeping “spread” instead of butter. 🤢

Reactions: 8
From memory I think every ‘Christmas’ dinner has been all frozen, I seem to recall them buying the same thing each year, the only time I’ve seen then preparing fresh ingredients is generally if they have a food delivery service such as fresh co.
They rarely buy fruit or veg that they have to prepare … pre cut packaged fruits for breakfast, packaged prepared salads at lunch etc. the frozen mashed potatoes get me as there is not an easier thing to prepare !

Reactions: 9
Appears to have been the massive Lodge Guys Christmas bash last night!! Maybe 8 there including the generous hosts!

• Haha
Probably only a slice of meat each allowed too. He couldn't prepare all the veg easily as they only have the one crap knife! The veg will be cooked on high gas too

I wonder if they will jention the cost of energy for the flat as I'm sure I read that this had gone up as the supplier changed, will prick have an idea how to save money like fitting thermal curtains?

Reactions: 7
You genuinely have to question WTF they do all day. Shopping and preparing a frozen dinner and tidying up maybe a couple hours. They did nothing else all day that we saw, how the F are they passing time and not bored out their mind!?!
They have no hobbies, or interests. Seem to only watch movies when forced too by patreon members, or rewatch stuff for the 50th time. What do they actually do all day?!

Reactions: 12
You genuinely have to question WTF they do all day. Shopping and preparing a frozen dinner and tidying up maybe a couple hours. They did nothing else all day that we saw, how the F are they passing time and not bored out their mind!?!
They have no hobbies, or interests. Seem to only watch movies when forced too by patreon members, or rewatch stuff for the 50th time. What do they actually do all day?!
Get up after 9am piss about deleting comments, yoghurt and fruit breakfast at noon, go for a ‘mooch’ but buy nothing, share some lunch go back to caravan to have a nanna nap, share a frozen dinner or a bowl of sludge curry, edit a video, film a fake affectionate slog ending then off to bed before 9 sleep to 12 hours as exhausted from being sooooo busy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
IMO as a thank you, they, TLG should hire a room provide the food, a buffet would be fine! and everyone should get the first drink free!! But we kno that’s never gonna happen!! Every day is a scamming day!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That was my first thought. I would have thought such a proficient chef would be demonstrating how to prepare a turkeybto maximise moisture and all manner of lovely vegetables and accompaniments. And surely would have made astart on his Cake and pudding!

Reactions: 6
Prick always said he wears shorts all year round
He’s a lightweight, I’ve had mine on the whole time this year, even the last couple of weeks.

Last nights ‘do’ looks like one of those cram-them-in-cheap-as-chips christmas dinner evenings you find at hotels across the country at this time of year. Probably a tenner a head.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.