The Lodge Guys #32 Running scared from New Orleans while Prick drinks shots of "Listerine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Presumably you have to be a top tier Patreon member to get access to something so exclusive?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Presumably you have to be a top tier Patreon member to get access to something so exclusive?
I wonder how many of them actually had a conversation with the twats, you know, like real friends do at these things. Bet most of them had just a hi and goodbye from them.
And they pay monthly for that?

Reactions: 10
I noticed that prick’s brother has stayed for quite a while, I’m pleased he’s stayed for so long with his mum, I wonder why prick is saying he’s sorting out his mother’s appointments when the brother is there? Unless the brother can’t do anything without prick being involved

Reactions: 6
If Lee asked me a question and “whatever’d” me as often as he does it to Nick i’d slap his face “ for the vlog” obvs

Reactions: 10
FFS!!! can pouty sound any more self absorbed than he did in tonight tit fest of a slog when they in the car pouty go it’s all bout me today prick mentions going to see is sick mum then pouty replies I want to see my family as well
Pouty get a life you sad bleep of a man

Reactions: 19
You have to be kidding!! Hello fresh are giving them more freebies do they not check the crap comments they make about their products after the free stuff ends? still it was a nice free meal they got to invite their ‘friends’ over for.
The pair of them getting more cosmetic procedures done while poor Gail is going through her Chemo …. How about put your own vanity needs on hold for a while you are middle aged men not spring chickens and no amount of cosmetic procedures will change the fact that you are selfish and ugly inside.
And it sounds like Pouty has a new tablet and laptop. Must have got the next month of patreon money through to pay for all this.
Pouty is such a spoilt brat! It’s all about him him him.
That bloody car! It’s going to be wrecked with all the water / condensation inside it, just rent a Garage and store it properly through the winter you pair of planks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Pouty should be lucky that he has family support who wrapped him up in cotton wool grew up with privileged life. Some people have non off that and are more humble and gratitude in life

Reactions: 9
FFS!!! can pouty sound any more self absorbed than he did in tonight tit fest of a slog when they in the car pouty go it’s all bout me today prick mentions going to see is sick mum then pouty replies I want to see my family as well
Think I actually hate him more than Prick now, never thought I'd say that.

Nick is probably giving his seriously ill mother a bit more attention than his partner for a change and Pouty basically has a tantrum about not being the centre of attention. Fragile, baldy baby. Imagine how bad he is off camera, bet it is a lot worse than the snidey, passive aggressive comments that make it into the vlog. I'm talking big sighs, stamping feet and slamming doors

Reactions: 15
You have to be kidding!! Hello fresh are giving them more freebies do they not check the crap comments they make about their products after the free stuff ends? still it was a nice free meal they got to invite their ‘friends’ over for.
Prick can't resist a freebie!

The beloved serrated knife has definitely seen better days too :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 16.04.42.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Get up after 9am piss about deleting comments, yoghurt and fruit breakfast at noon, go for a ‘mooch’ but buy nothing, share some lunch go back to caravan to have a nanna nap, share a frozen dinner or a bowl of sludge curry, edit a video, film a fake affectionate slog ending then off to bed before 9 sleep to 12 hours as exhausted from being sooooo busy!
And seperate beds. I'm not believing all this lovey dovey pish. That relationship is a business/companionship job.

Reactions: 13
I picked up on that too! He’s never away from his family! What a lazy horrible Little man he is!

Reactions: 12
Oh he’s gonna get even more pouty after reading here how we’re all onto his acting all like he’s the injured party for the camera, he’ll be very pouty that Prick seems to be getting the sympathy vote for now.
Expecting a heartfelt be kind to everyone at this time of year post one 3…2…1 !
We see through you Pouty!

Reactions: 11
Red wine Jus. No riot, it’s pronounced Zhoo. Surely being ‘married’ to a chef, you would know this. Oh but hang on, he didn’t correct you, so clearly doesn’t know the correct pronunciation either!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.