The Lodge Guys #32 Running scared from New Orleans while Prick drinks shots of "Listerine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha practically a whole page on here saying how shite the food looks. I just have to add the casserole looked absolutely awful, how did he get everything about it completely wrong!?

Why did they immediately scoff even more food after eating it?

Pouty in this vlog said practically everything wrong. Always saying we're just watching/doing/going X then says he means Y. Is he getting dementia?

Reactions: 8
Pouty in his Christmas pyjamas looks like an oversized toddler...do they ever wash them.
Prick acting like he's Mary Berry trying to teach us how to bake his half burnt half raw cake. Honestly guys grow up and do something different. I feel like we watched all this last year. It's like Christmas on the BBC, full of reruns 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That was not a stew!
How many candles do they need?
I’m so confused with the timeline now.
More made up patreon names!
Drinking hot choc with a huge pile of cream yet Prick ‘doesn’t like whipped cream’ 🤨
So glad the ‘optician’ Prick knows he doesn’t really need glasses so not bothering, do you not have to declare eye sight corrective lens in a UK drivers License? We do in Canada
Oh goodie the annual burnt ginger cake 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That was not a stew!
How many candles do they need?
I’m so confused with the timeline now.
More made up patreon names!
Drinking hot choc with a huge pile of cream yet Prick ‘doesn’t like whipped cream’ 🤨
So glad the ‘optician’ Prick knows he doesn’t really need glasses so not bothering, do you not have to declare eye sight corrective lens in a UK drivers License? We do in Canada
Oh goodie the annual burnt ginger cake 👏
Oh yes I notice that the liar prick had whipped cream on his hot chocolate

Reactions: 5
Oh, & another thing. The vanity of the two of them 🤦🏻‍♂️ Jeez, Nick with his bags (stop wasting your money, it’s not working) & Leigh getting his back ‘lasered’… why????? Nobody ever sees it, when he goes swimming at Disney he always wears a shirt in the water! Next thing will be the “I’m having another hair transplant” vlog. Again, why? If the first one didn’t work, the second won’t make a jot of difference. Just embrace it & wear a Nana hat to go with the Nana naps. Or a naff bucket hat (so 90s lad/ladette) 🤮

Fools & their (patrons) money are easily parted…

Reactions: 9
Love the way we always get to hear of this New York patreon.

Haha that swimming shirt has got to be one of the highlights of these slogs

Reactions: 8
Think Lisa has been taking cooking lessons from Prick going on he recent ‘home’ Vlog her cake sank in the middle as it was not cooked through then tried to make vanilla cream using custard powder in cold cream, custard powder is flavoured corn starch so needed cooking out like any other flour honestly why do these people keep showing themselves cooking like they’re Jamie Oliver or something!

And Prick please stop with making cake in the slow cooker it quicker and easier to just make in the traditional way in an oven.

Also if you’re slow cooker was only £20 buy a new one it it keeps burning food snd is rusty inside.

Reactions: 6
The absolute tit Nick was talking about baking that cake and Leigh hangs on to every word because he’s too dim to know any different.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.