The Lodge Guys #32 Running scared from New Orleans while Prick drinks shots of "Listerine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg he has no respect for the disabled whatsoever.. why can't these paying sheep see this ?

Reactions: 8
Marshmallow- must be American! No, you thick tit,m that is the proper word. Marshmellow is just lazy pronunciation that has come into normal usage.
tart fillette is wrong too. Honestly get an audio dictionary and learn the pronunciation of words.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg he has no respect for the disabled whatsoever.. why can't these paying sheep see this ?
If/when his mum needs assistance getting around he'd be the first to kick off if people got in their way and weren't considerate to them!! and he would definitely play the disabled card!!

Reactions: 14
If/when his mum needs assistance getting around he'd be the first to kick off if people got in their way and weren't considerate to them!! and he would definitely play the disabled card!!
He already does but not for his mum they get disabled passes at Disney to jump the queue

• Wow
My hatred for this prick continues to grow. Basically saying that he’s allowed to act like a twit because he paid the same as everyone else. What and absolute cnut (Yes you prick, can’t delete this can you 🤙)
Tell me you're an entitled old alchy without telling me you're an entitled old alchy. He is beyond vile.

Reactions: 11
It’s okay for them to que up for hhn no disability issues than or seen him doing his so called happy dance ..bastards….

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My hatred for this prick continues to grow. Basically saying that he’s allowed to act like a twit because he paid the same as everyone else. What and absolute cnut (Yes you prick, can’t delete this can you 🤙)
I think you are going to see/read more about this in the future. Isn't it Disneyland Tokyo that have banned or at least tried to limit vlogging/live streaming in the park? I would like to see it banned too (sorry not sorry I am feeling a bit grinchey this morning.)

Reactions: 10
How many times have we been told in today's slog that the apartment is "lovely and warm"?

I thought it was cold and they hated it last year!
That’s because they are bloody liars! If I could be arsed to trawl back through the slogs from last winter , prick said it every time they went there!

Given that Piccadilly Gardens isn’t the most salubrious of haunts in Manchester, I’m surprised they stayed as long as they did. A quick departure before it started getting dark. Seems to be the only place they hung around plus a bit of the Northern Quarter. Full of alcoholics & spice heads. Also surprised nobody swiped the camera from their hands, they must have looked a right pair of pranny’s walking around like that. That kind of thing happens all the time there so they would have been easy targets. The Christmas markets are crap anyway, they’re all the same across the country, same old tat. Only the food is worth the trouble.

And judging by the number of trees & lights they’ve put up, they can’t be too worried about the leccy bill.

Who walks 50 yards ahead of their sister when going out? Racing ahead to the train makes me think they had words as she was too late to get the earlier train?
What’s his big deal about ‘tarta fillet’ food from DLP food stall is hardly authentic.
Aww Masha would love the baby yoda hat … said as he puts it back on the rack.
Just because it’s a Christmas Market doesn’t mean all the stall are selling Festive food etc. it’s a Christmas market because it’s held leading up to Christmas !
Picking up everything the practically wiping their noses on it to smell the candles etc. then placing back on the shelf 😳
Why worry about the Primark Central perk cafe when they admitted in the Warner brother Vlog they never watch friends.
As if Prick said the that the place looked like you’d score ‘wacky bacci’ there.
Back to beans on toast for dinner between them.
Yet more fake presents for fake people !

How are 2000 light on a 6’ pencil tree ‘cozy’ it’s like a blinding tower of lights.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Very rare that a vloger gets in free to be fair.
Plus many guests just stop whether on foot or scooter and cause issues.

Reactions: 2
I don't know much about them but they seem like a lovely couple that work for a living and don't exploit and take money from lonely vunerable people

Given that Piccadilly Gardens isn’t the most salubrious of haunts in Manchester, I’m surprised they stayed as long as they did. A quick departure before it started getting dark. Seems to be the only place they hung around plus a bit of the Northern Quarter. Full of alcoholics & spice heads. Also surprised nobody swiped the camera from their hands, they must have looked a right pair of pranny’s walking around like that. That kind of thing happens all the time there so they would have been easy targets. The Christmas markets are crap anyway, they’re all the same across the country, same old tat. Only the food is worth the trouble.

And judging by the number of trees & lights they’ve put up, they can’t be too worried about the leccy bill.
They didn’t even venture up to Exchange square for a piggy roast or St Anne’s Square or anywhere better than Piccadilly ….

They even started saying they were looking forward to going home, I thought the lodge was home??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The Manchester video just came on, what’s with all the stains down their tees and the rash around their mouths 🫣🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Slow cooker casserole with nowt moist other than a tin of tomatoes, no ta chef Nick, I believe in stock.

Lumps of flour in that "cake" 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.