The Lodge Guys #32 Running scared from New Orleans while Prick drinks shots of "Listerine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they really not attend the funeral of Janine’s partner? They are the closest family bar the grandparents to Janine and those girls - and they couldn’t be there to support them?

Reactions: 7
Did they really not attend the funeral of Janine’s partner? They are the closest family bar the grandparents to Janine and those girls - and they couldn’t be there to support them?
Nope, apparently it happened while they were in Florida and she told them not to rush back. However they were in the UK when the funeral took place but they didn't go and it was stated Prick doesn't like funerals.

This all came from an ex employee

• Wow
Reactions: 12
And in an older vlog pouty went to a family funeral and prick stayed at home coz he don’t like funeral

Reactions: 6
If they go anywhere whether it's Florida or just France they should get a Wiki set up here so new people get to know about them how evil they are not attending the girls dad's funeral, how they haven't reduced the Join Fee to help the loyal members that are struggling financially with fuel cost ect ect

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And in an older vlog pouty went to a family funeral and prick stayed at home coz he don’t like funeral
Jesus, what a vile selfish person he is. Guess what you pathetic saggy eyed alcoholic, nobody 'likes' funerals! They're generally not a good time for anybody. But you go to them to pay your respects, support your loved ones and remember that person in some way.

Reactions: 13
Who likes funerals. My dads funeral was a party that he wanted. No one wore black just bright colours. Everyone paid their respects which is the key to funerals. Just when he cannot get any lower. And the idiots saying when Gail feels better. Just send her your best wishes you idiot following sheep

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe they would go in January. If Gail is still with us, they definitely should not go and if she is, she won’t have long left unfortunately, so again, should not go. And if she does pass, then there will be all the arrangements etc, to deal with. They also told a follower on FB or Insta, one who wants to buy them a coffee, that they won’t be there in February. So their Patreon only post is purely click bait……..I hope!

Reactions: 8
Nope, apparently it happened while they were in Florida and she told them not to rush back. However they were in the UK when the funeral took place but they didn't go and it was stated Prick doesn't like funerals.

This all came from an ex employee
Ok I do not like funerals either, I like to meet the person that does, but when it’s family or a close friend you put that aside and go and pay your final respects to the person who you had a personal close relationship with and cared for. Even if it’s pop in pay your respect to surviving family members and leave.

What’s the point of opening the Xmas calendar in November useless information bleeping idiots

Eugh. The twats were in my town ((Manchester)

they only went to the small part of the Xmas markets in Piccadilly and didn’t go to the moon parts across town. They went into Afflecks which they did no justice to AT ALL. Oh and it’s TART-IF-FLETTEnot tarts fillet you pair of twats. Please never ever come back here to Manchester.

Reactions: 12
How many times have we been told in today's slog that the apartment is "lovely and warm"?

I thought it was cold and they hated it last year!

They are bullshitting no way that's warm and will be freezing atm in these current temperatures we have been having minus conditions for nearly a week

Reactions: 8
"oooh, there's a German stall here!", have these two sheltered shut ins ever been to a Christmas Market before?

I assume the sister was buying everything considering how expensive those places usually are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.