The Lodge Guys #30 Lies, Fray Bentos Pies, Tattle Spies as channel dies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute state of them two on the trail compared to literally everyone else who had proper shoes/bags/clothing for hiking. How aren't they embarrassed doing a walk like that in cheapo Walmart plimsolls and Sports Direct trainers? One day they're going to injure themselves doing that and no doubt they'll blame everyone else but themselves.

Also clocked their muttered greetings towards the mule riders as mentioned on here. Charisma free losers the pair of them.

Ill have to watch last half of this slog tomorrow

Reactions: 11
I would have been more impressed if they did a mule trail and camp, now that would have been worth watching. Or did a helicopter flight over and land at the bottom for lunch. I’m fact I’d be more interested if they actually did SOMETHING other than drive, cheap ass motel room tours and crap shared meals!

That squirrel had no chance of getting good from them they didn’t take any with them and only had one small bottle of water between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Latest slog…..literally and depth perception were the most overused words (literally). Couldn’t even listen to most of what was being said as those words triggered us so much! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"It's five miles straight down to the bottom", is it, aye? So you are currently at the same height as Mount Everest then, Prick? You dense fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"It's five miles straight down to the bottom", is it, aye? So you are currently at the same height as Mount Everest then, Prick? You dense fucker.
Easily googleble, they're on their phones all day.
Prick, I know you read here, it's one mile.

Why did that pair of unfit, unadventurous fuckers pick a trail that was clearly marked as "strenuous"?

Prick kicking off at the price of a sarnie was great. It was less than $8. They're world travellers, they should know that you overpay a bit at places like that.

• Haha
Why did that pair of unfit, unadventurous fuckers pick a trail that was clearly marked as "strenuous"?

Prick kicking off at the price of a sarnie was great. It was less than $8. They're world travellers, they should know that you overpay a bit at places like that.
He sort he was going to get a bargain in a place like that 😂😂

Here’s the link to the new thread title thank you @Lifeisgood for the new title

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.