The Lodge Guys #30 Lies, Fray Bentos Pies, Tattle Spies as channel dies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are flying through these threads they will be fkn raging 😂
And claiming to be loving it.

I think what's surprised me most about them is their naivety and how uncomfortable they are when they're even slightly out of their comfort zone. Orlando is easy. Everything is safe and on a plate. Same with a cruise ship. On this trip, they don't even want to pop out to a nearby chain restaurant in the evening and end up buying a crap pizza for $25 because they're so uncomfortable being out.

I know they claim to be well travelled but they're really not, are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And claiming to be loving it.

I think what's surprised me most about them is their naivety and how uncomfortable they are when they're even slightly out of their comfort zone. Orlando is easy. Everything is safe and on a plate. Same with a cruise ship. On this trip, they don't even want to pop out to a nearby chain restaurant in the evening and end up buying a crap pizza for $25 because they're so uncomfortable being out.

I know they claim to be well travelled but they're really not, are they?
No, they're not. It's actually so funny to watch. It's every bit of disastrous as we thought it'd be.

Bringing this over from previous thread. They'll never answer this question.
Screenshot_20221017_123440.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They are not at all “well travelled” at all mentally despite getting about physically. Plenty of people who have never left the U.K. would have more confidence, savvy and polish. Reminds me of Adam Hattan running back to his room from…..Castaway Cay 😂 to watch films. When you can’t handle an entirely manufactured island paradise! These are the same, in bed starving with the hunger fretting over moving the car. My mother went out to eat in San Francisco by herself because I had awful work socials to go to in the evening. Not a bother on her and she not at all well travelled and considers Sheffield “the big smoke!!”

Reactions: 14
So we’re on day 7 of the trip and this was 7 weeks ago! I’m not surprised their followers have lost track of the timeline. I’d be interested to know when they went as the weather looks lovely but I know it drops in October. I agree with the above posts of them being out their comfort zones and that’s ok but please be honest about it. I’m sure if they just vlogged what they found interesting and were more themselves rather than doing it for the money they think they might generate from it we may find it more enjoyable and also please stop with the ridiculous comparisons, the pier did not look like City Walk!

Reactions: 16
The thing that irritates me most is they are incapable of doing anything alone!!

Nick was worried about his mum and on the phone to her and trying to arrange the hotel changes etc. But what was stopping Pouty from going out and finding them a nice meal to bring back?! Is it because A- Leigh is too lazy, B- Nick doesn't trust him with money or C-both! Honestly, there wasn't much Leigh could have done to help Nick as he is too controlling and probably booked everything in his name, but really can't pop out for food. For them BOTH to go down and order a pizza!

Honestly, for 2 grown men it is embarrassing! You have people travelling to the other side of the world at 18 and these 2 can't even function in a built up city!

• Haha
The thing that irritates me most is they are incapable of doing anything alone!!

Nick was worried about his mum and on the phone to her and trying to arrange the hotel changes etc. But what was stopping Pouty from going out and finding them a nice meal to bring back?! Is it because A- Leigh is too lazy, B- Nick doesn't trust him with money or C-both! Honestly, there wasn't much Leigh could have done to help Nick as he is too controlling and probably booked everything in his name, but really can't pop out for food. For them BOTH to go down and order a pizza!

Honestly, for 2 grown men it is embarrassing! You have people travelling to the other side of the world at 18 and these 2 can't even function in a built up city!
I get the impression that Baldy is just really awkward and frightened of being by himself anywhere. I think he is definitely someone who has had a really sheltered life and Mummy used to do EVERYTHING for him and now Prick has taken over that role so he doesn't know how to cope with a situation he's not familiar with. He's very cowardly and clearly scared of even a little confrontation so hides behind the aggressive Prick.

In short he's a bleeping pussy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have said before their relationship is not normal it's very unhealthy for their mental health...they don't socialize ect separately, don't they get fed up being in each others pockets 24/7 ? IT'S NOT NORMAL I really can't see them being horny for each other it's just a shame they seem stuck with each other for life as both haven't got the gutts to move on to a real relationship with butterflies and passion ..after all that time in the US they will be back to looking at eachother in the caravan they aren't 81 ffs they are still only in forties

• Haha
I have said before their relationship is not normal it's very unhealthy for their mental health...they don't socialize ect separately, don't they get fed up being in each others pockets 24/7 ? IT'S NOT NORMAL I really can't see them being horny for each other it's just a shame they seem stuck with each other for life as both haven't got the gutts to move on to a real relationship with butterflies and passion ..after all that time in the US they will be back to looking at eachother in the caravan they aren't 81 ffs they are still only in forties
This is so true. I've been with my Mrs for 18 years and we do loads separately. You have to. I'd drive her insane if we were together all day, every day. We each have our own friends and also mutual friends. She does her thing and I do mine. Everyone needs a bit of separation.

Reactions: 9
I don't think I have ever seen Pouty leave the Lodge alone, even to go for a walk, let alone anything else. Prick occasionally pops to the shops alone but never Pouty. What a strange way to live.

Reactions: 11
Why not just order in a delivery if you are busy on the phone? Beggars belief that you'd go all that way to sit in your room every night and go to bed so early?

Reactions: 13
If someone couldn’t go out for a takeaway or park the car on their own I couldn’t be with them. What would they do if I got sick and needed them to step up? No thanks.

Reactions: 11
They are like toddlers that have missed a nap ( in their case a Nana nap) and go to bed earlier because of it ..Nick looks pissed at the end of every vlog they have probably been guzzling the booze down them in the room to save the sheep's money

Reactions: 10
Why not just order in a delivery if you are busy on the phone? Beggars belief that you'd go all that way to sit in your room every night and go to bed so early?
I've said it before but holidays do not exist for them anymore. Normal life for them is a holiday so it's difficult to separate the two. I know when I go away I make the most of every hour as I know I've maybe waited a year for this moment and I'm certainly not gonna waste it going to bed early or having lie ins. I've also grafted and earned the money to make this holiday happen. I know I will regret not doing a particular something the minute I am back sitting at my desk at work so do everything I can to make memories and not waste a second.

When they are away ANYWHERE their schedule is - get up late, edit a slog, go and get a coffee, have lunnsscch, have a mooch, go home and go to bed early.

Tell me anything there that is different to their normal lives? I'll wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So we’re on day 7 of the trip and this was 7 weeks ago! I’m not surprised their followers have lost track of the timeline. I’d be interested to know when they went as the weather looks lovely but I know it drops in October.
yeah it’s defo not October. The road closures into Death Valley was following the flooding on September 13. They were back in the caravan before October.

I can’t cope with them being in bed by 8pm! On vacation. In San Francisco! bollocks it’s because they need to be up early for the tour, boring and tight fisted is what they are. Patreons need to come together and demand a refund for this tit they post.
Absolutely buzzing my tits off that he paid $3 for a banana 😂 what a knobhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did prick really think when people say red wine has a Cherry flavour or red berry flavour that fruit was added 😂 he said he asked in the winery and wine is only grapes who knew ……. The really have not got a clue , they probably thought when they were in champagne that biscuits were added for that flavour note 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yeah it’s defo not October. The road closures into Death Valley was following the flooding on September 13. They were back in the caravan before October.

I can’t cope with them being in bed by 8pm! On vacation. In San Francisco! bollocks it’s because they need to be up early for the tour, boring and tight fisted is what they are. Patreons need to come together and demand a refund for this tit they post.
Absolutely buzzing my tits off that he paid $3 for a banana 😂 what a knobhead.
Going on them arriving Sept 5th then this wine tour day was 12th Sept so yeah not really current 🤪

Why are they ok with paying $3 for a banana and $25 for a tiny pizza at the hotel lobby .. yet complained about the meal at lunch that was $56 including a large glass of wine 🤷‍♀️ This gets more ridiculous each day. If they wanted to eat in the room why not grab snacks at their favourite place,Walmart, on the way there.
And Prick if you reading…. booking.com offer rooms with breakfast included, free cancellation and pay on arrival, free travel tip for you( no charge for my expertise either) 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.