The Lodge Guys #30 Lies, Fray Bentos Pies, Tattle Spies as channel dies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hat

I hate the use of us instead our our. I know it’s a local,dialect, however it just makes them sound ignorant.
I have a pet hate for “we was” but I will say that these two make “us jackets” “us dinner” sound so so awful and grating. I don’t think I’ve noticed it as much in real life.

Reactions: 9
The only vlogs I haven’t really hated were the cruise vlogs. I think there just so suited to them. They barely have to move, food and booze on tap(in the mouthwash trick) it’s as close to their caravan life as they can get. They hate traveling and driving so god knows why they keep doing this to themselves.

Their travel day for this series has still not hit 30k!

The only vlogs I haven’t really hated were the cruise vlogs. I think there just so suited to them. They barely have to move, food and booze on tap(in the mouthwash trick) it’s as close to their caravan life as they can get. They hate traveling and driving so god knows why they keep doing this to themselves.

Their travel day for this series has still not hit 30k!
This is true. They don't even like leaving the ship much.

Reactions: 8
Think bank of mam and dad more than fleecing sheep but for sure it’s another case of someone where the maths don’t work and it’s all a bit sad really. They seem a bit desperate and sad running over every few weeks now.

I meant to say too that I can’t believe they are spreading out these vlogs out so Friday is still the Grand Canyon but yet they have Florida slogs coming this month. Did they just speed across the rest of the country? I want to stop watching but then I’m strangely drawn to seeing just how bleak they can make some of the best parts of the country look as they speed by pointing at restaurants out the window because they’ve shared a yogurt for breakfast again.
The marsh don’t work for a lot of
Entering Florida, must have been in first class on the plane as he was toward the front of security line
he was in upper class in august as well during the school holidays and he paid for Gary c. How do they do it? Upper class in school holidays costs a fortune

Reactions: 7
I bet they still piss off to Florida in jan for 5 weeks as the caravan is going to be shut and they dont like staying in the apartment and the mother is going to say go

I’ve just watched the Bellagio vid this morning and I know it was mentioned on here but when Pouty said ‘rostery’ chicken 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet they still piss off to Florida in jan for 5 weeks as the caravan is going to be shut and they dont like staying in the apartment and the mother is going to say go
I think they would under usual circumstances but perhaps not this year with everything that's going on. Mind you, with them you never know

Reactions: 7
I think they would under usual circumstances but perhaps not this year with everything that's going on. Mind you, with them you never know
They said they'd never go at that time of year again because it was too cold... so I'm sure they will. Gives them something to moan about on video!

Reactions: 6
They said they'd never go at that time of year again because it was too cold... so I'm sure they will. Gives them something to moan about on video!
They already said they were thinking about it for Jan 2023 but this was before the sad news.

I know it was colder than usual last year but it's still warmer than a caravan park in Bridlington in January

Reactions: 11
They already said they were thinking about it for Jan 2023 but this was before the sad news.

I know it was colder than usual last year but it's still warmer than a caravan park in Bridlington in January
I dip in and out of here, what is the sad news?

Reactions: 2
Just watched the Bryce Canyon vlog. Jesus they are as thick as mince arnt they?
Navajo????
Moose heads???
Small squirrels???
Milky, hot chocolate,mascarpone,mozzarella, tomato sauce,soup, colour of a river.
ffs it’s brown!
It’s going to be a sunny day lol
So dense the pair of them,

Reactions: 11
2 50 year old men repeatedly going to Disney is creepy af to me
Repeatedly going and complaining, not having any knowledge of Disney whatsoever, claiming to not be Disney vloggers yet every hashtag on their Instagram is #disney #disneyvlogger #disneycouple 🙄 and the whole pretend to like it to form the fakest friendships ever witnessed is much creepier. Hashtag #fuckoffbacktobridlingtonyoupairofdickheads
If you want real creepy, watch the bazzas… there’s defo gonna be a Netflix series on them two in about 20 years, how baz and maxine lured wannabe vloggers from theme parks, drugged them with motion sickness tablets in the queue to ride guardians of the galaxy then buried them under the floorboards of their greek coliseum room in their Floridian home 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Repeatedly going and complaining, not having any knowledge of Disney whatsoever, claiming to not be Disney vloggers yet every hashtag on their Instagram is #disney #disneyvlogger #disneycouple 🙄 and the whole pretend to like it to form the fakest friendships ever witnessed is much creepier. Hashtag #fuckoffbacktobridlingtonyoupairofdickheads
If you want real creepy, watch the bazzas… there’s defo gonna be a Netflix series on them two in about 20 years, how baz and maxine lured wannabe vloggers from theme parks, drugged them with motion sickness tablets in the queue to ride guardians of the galaxy then buried them under the floorboards of their greek coliseum room in their Floridian home 😂😂
The Theme-Park Poisoners 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"It's like a 3D panoramic photograph!" what the duck are you on about. Why on earth would you say something like that upon seeing a beautiful landscape, weird pseudo-clever behaviour.
This!!!! I was utterly gobsmacked with this comment. Erm its real, maybe thats why it looks 3D because thats what real life is!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This!!!! I was utterly gobsmacked with this comment. Erm its real, maybe thats why it looks 3D because thats what real life is!
I laugh when he does the "how weird to think while we are here, the Lodge is still there, things are still happening.....it's like another world" Try another country you head

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.