The Lodge Guys #31 Terrible travel tips from the insignificant organic blips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
great thread title 👏🏼
recap - still sharing meals, still mispronouncing everything, still complaining, still bald, still got pink eye, drying their sink washed next boxers on the back seat of the rental, still a pair of dickheads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Great thread title! they really need to move out of quieter threads, we are moving fast with new threads! 😂

Reactions: 9
For 2 grown men who enjoy seeing the world they must be world champions in friggin moaning! Who knew it would be harder to get back up the canyon than going down.
We’re getting snacks cos I’m not stopping 10 times. Oh the sandwich is $5. Not paying that we will stop for food! Tighter than a ducks arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For 2 grown men who enjoy seeing the world they must be world champions in friggin moaning! Who knew it would be harder to get back up the canyon than going down.
We’re getting snacks cos I’m not stopping 10 times. Oh the sandwich is $5. Not paying that we will stop for food! Tighter than a ducks arse!
Yet they'll spend a fortune on pre cut fruit and veg in pre packed plastic tubs at home.

Reactions: 13
They do realise there was a reason the ranger was asking if they had food and drink!! And for them to be like oh yes we have water, what 1 500ml bottle between you?! For so called "world travellers" they sure are unprepared for nearly every trip they take!

Were they not also supposed to be going back to see the sunset?! But they were back in the room cutting Nicks hair instead?!

The fact that they are refusing to pay $8 for a sandwich and will stop somewhere else is telling enough that this trip is a monetary stretch for them.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
At the end of the last thread one of you posted this. Paraphrasing because I’m running out the door They don’t like Disney but they are comfortable there because they never have to see poor people or homeless people.

This is very profound and the more I think of it the more apt it is for the majority of frequent bloggers. We all like to slip into the bubble for a while and escape reality. But the ones flying from the U.K. 6 times a year, the American ones who move to Orlando and go every single day…..They have issues fitting into “real life” so they go to Disney but don’t seem to enjoy it. Same shite, different shape in every video. The caravan codependents go from caravan to flat to retail park. Sometimes they even get their tea cake in the drive through. Prick hates the characters, crowds, prices, films….but he’s comfortable there. Compare him there to his face the night they walked onto the Vegas strip or the faff they made about moving their car across the road in SF. Took the two of them and they had to had to have an early night in advance 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
They can't remember the names of the couple they have bumped into on four separate occasions. That's because the couple have not said the magic words, ' we are dvc members'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t even bring myself to hate watch anymore- they are awful human beings, and are not even entertaining. What do people see in them??

Ooo look at us we brought some b&bwrks hand wash #everyday is best 😂😂😂 it be a lot cheaper in the states
Until I see it in the bathroom I don’t believe they would pay that for hand soap when they can get it for £1 at a pound store. But as said earlier time for the PO Box to be opened again so watch out for a little subliminal wish list posting coming up ready for the fake Christmas Day in the middle of December.

Reactions: 13
At the end of the last thread one of you posted this. Paraphrasing because I’m running out the door They don’t like Disney but they are comfortable there because they never have to see poor people or homeless people.

This is very profound and the more I think of it the more apt it is for the majority of frequent bloggers. We all like to slip into the bubble for a while and escape reality. But the ones flying from the U.K. 6 times a year, the American ones who move to Orlando and go every single day…..They have issues fitting into “real life” so they go to Disney but don’t seem to enjoy it. Same shite, different shape in every video. The caravan codependents go from caravan to flat to retail park. Sometimes they even get their tea cake in the drive through. Prick hates the characters, crowds, prices, films….but he’s comfortable there. Compare him there to his face the night they walked onto the Vegas strip or the faff they made about moving their car across the road in SF. Took the two of them and they had to had to have an early night in advance 😂
It’s not long before the usual January disney 6 weeker. Just a matter of time before they announce it.

Reactions: 8
Even they surely wouldn't duck off for six weeks under the current circumstances?

Reactions: 11
If anyone staying at any of these hotels wants ice with their drinks they will be out of luck after nick has rinsed the ice machines for their cool box!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.