The Lodge Guys #30 Lies, Fray Bentos Pies, Tattle Spies as channel dies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 50 year old men repeatedly going to Disney is creepy af to me
Yes very creepy to keep going and talking about Disney constantly even in the caravan ( do they have some kind of delayed maturity?) ..Its not like they are getting huge views like 500k per vlog each time they go fs they struggle to get 20k they are clearly a pair of fkn clowns the world is a huge place and are they going to be satisfied when they are in their death beds that they spent it all at Disney 😂🤢

Reactions: 5
They don't even appear to like Disney that much. They're always complaining about it when they're there, from the price of everything to the crowds, etc. Why bother going at all? Oh because it is familiar and comfortingly fake and you don't have to make decisions on anything more important than whether to queue up for Small World or the People Mover.

Unbelievable that in tonight's vlog they are going back to a hotel at the Grand Canyon that they have been to before, seemingly just so they can have steak and mash there. All that possibility to see and do something different and they're off back to the exact same place for mashed potatoes. Nuts.

Reactions: 14
Middle aged childless men buying a gingerbread house 🤢🤢( unless they are going to do it with the girls ?)
Screenshot_20221111-113228.png
Screenshot_20221111-113232.png

Reactions: 6
Looks like the sisters with them as by the red nail varnish , I wonder if they brought it for the girl ?
All for the slog tho, not actual fun and enjoyment, they wouldn’t do half this stuff with the kids if they couldn’t use it for content 😠
Not sure they actually spend Christmas Day with them as they’ve already done the whole stupid fake Christmas Day for the Slog a week early.

They don't even appear to like Disney that much. They're always complaining about it when they're there, from the price of everything to the crowds, etc. Why bother going at all? Oh because it is familiar and comfortingly fake and you don't have to make decisions on anything more important than whether to queue up for Small World or the People Mover.

Unbelievable that in tonight's vlog they are going back to a hotel at the Grand Canyon that they have been to before, seemingly just so they can have steak and mash there. All that possibility to see and do something different and they're off back to the exact same place for mashed potatoes. Nuts.
Prick openly says he’s never seen an animated Disney film! So what’s the interest???

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Did they’ve ever say why they started to go to Disney or when was the first trip? Was it pre YouTube? Without Disney they would suffer on Facebook/Patreon but everything else they film seems to get the same number of views! 12-16K whether they go all the way Arizona or sit in the caravan talking shite and eating shite. The only big bump is Florida travel days and Disney clickbait.

They don’t seem to like Disney, Prick hates the place. They don’t like cities really. Pouty likes the idea of them I think but never knows where he even is. The most profound thing they say in San Fran was imagine if we put the caravan there 🤦‍♀️ They don’t listen to music, haven’t seen most TV shows, haven’t seen most films…..They say they like nature and the national parks but they do the shortest hikes and spend more time in crappy motels. They haven’t a good walking shoe, a proper backpack or supplies not to mention a walking pole or proper weather gear so hikers they ain’t. They are the idiots who would be winched up into a helicopter in their Walmart runners.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think they don't really like Disney but they do feel very comfortable there. Partly why they go so often, along with the pathetic desire for YouTube fame.

This trip has been a real eye opener about how insular, close minded and uncurious they are about the wider world. We all saw how utterly petrirfed they were of San Francisco and Las Vegas like a pair of time travellers from the medieval era scared of flashing lights. Disney World offers the impression of worldliness with none of bad side, like having to be aware of the existence of poor and homeless people.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But they gave up the 9 to 5 lifestyle to see the world
😂 see the world, my arse! these two bell ends do a pub crawl around world showcase at Epcot and probably tick off a continent/country on their “been there, done that” list.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And most things so far are themed, like the hotel they stayed in was western themed or something else was just like Wilderness Lodge. They also went on a road passing trees that was very Yosemite 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When the mules go past them. Pouty saying poor mules and it’s smelly under his breath. Why don’t you say it to them you smug two faced twit.

They have no personality or people skills. I’ve noticed this trip Americans will be so nice to them and they just make grunt noises like how dare they interrupt their award winning content

Reactions: 9
The Grand Canyon is not 5 mile deep it’s a 5 mile hike to the bottom. More useless info from prick

A totally pointless vlog again. I’ve seen them do longer vlogs on a rainy day in the lodge. Walk halfway down a trail , have a look in a shop , sit in a hotel that they ain’t staying in around a fire , fall out with each other cos prick won’t buy a sarnie and back to the room for the night before it’s dark to cut his hair. What a total pair of wankers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They have no personality or people skills. I’ve noticed this trip Americans will be so nice to them and they just make grunt noises like how dare they interrupt their award winning content
They mutter/grunt, then the camera goes off and when they turn it back on they claim they had a big chat....but can never remember the names? They totally ignored the people who shared their gondola and I don't think they spoke to anyone in San Fra or in the 4 days in Vegas except those nameless people in red rock who sent them to a cafe in the middle of nowhere (possibly - seemed suspiciously like the kind of place Prink would plan).

I can’t believe that these two and all their “friends “ think we are jealous of them,

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.