The Lodge Guys #26 Keeping Kerchingas is a daily battle cos they're all seeing sense and joining Tattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mind-blowing information View attachment 1475098
The amount of curry’s they have is crazy especially with Nick’s IBS, also the bran flakes are a bad idea you only need to read up what to avoid. Just watched the part when they make an attempt to apologise and they actually made it worse, I hope the guy of the comment they read out isn’t a paying sheep, they should watch the vlog back and take in what and how they said it.

Reactions: 5
Found them/this thread from the Disney Vloggers thread and watched a few videos.

I can clock a nasty piece of work by looking at their face. I’m never wrong and Nick definitely falls into that category. The other one, Leigh? Lee? and his broken tooth fannying about and throwing his hands about over absolutely everything... hideous.

Let the hatewatch continue.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's no way on God's green earth they would pay 25 quid for a bottle of champagne supposedly its 30 quid a bottle but 25 if you buy 6 from majestic like he said he was getting them from....and they definitely have had m&s vouchers for broadband or whatever cos they never shopped there before

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I hate it when they place the camera down on a surface and have to do a weird little bend over to keep themselves in frame. Why don't they just buy an adjustable camera stand so it can be tilted?

Pouty really is bone idle, making a huge deal about sweeping the decking down and not even doing all of it. You just know he does the bare minimum in anything then immediately has a break or finishes for the day.

A bowl of tuna and hot sauce lunch ? No veg no salad wtf! A bowl of potato and chorritttzzzo for dinner 🤮
And a fleeting mention of ‘all the wine they brought back from France’
Honestly N is such a know it all around diet and it’s all wrong !!! Low fat = high sugar usually but that’s ok according to N the dietitian lol
And L is bone idle! He does the least amount of physical chores as possible, bushed a few leaves up and left the rest! Even when he’s ‘cleaning’ he barely touches anything uses one cleaning wipe for everything and holds with his fingertips.
And 100% they would have had a bran cereal on the cruise ! Such bullsh*t
He had wine in his cart at M&S so did he really buy the expensive champagne ?
F*** me he’s a sommelier now 😂
What about N’s deathly allergies to dogs ?
Everyone went home by 7:45 that’s a wild night.

Reactions: 10
Chorizo….. 😂 hi guys
Don't worry, they'll forget to pronounce correctly again soon!

Also what in the name of all that is wankspanglish, was that meal?
Tuna and ketchup???!!! Who eats like that??!!!

And the protein will keep us hungrier for longer!!

• Haha
Err.. I'm not sure of how, as a common or garden Joe Bloggs, I've just watched this from their playlist 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm presume there has been some cock-up in their amateur scheduling process. Maybe Leigh is just thick or Nick is too pissed to have noticed but I'd watch it quick because no doubt they'll be deleting it pronto. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Why are they always so snippy? I haven’t seen many vids so far but they seem to be in constant witch mode. Are they ever friendly or affectionate with each other?

Reactions: 4
Why are they always so snippy? I haven’t seen many vids so far but they seem to be in constant witch mode. Are they ever friendly or affectionate with each other?
Nick sometimes is when he’s pissed and wants to chuck one up Leigh.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Err.. I'm not sure of how, as a common or garden Joe Bloggs, I've just watched this from their playlist 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm presume there has been some cock-up in their amateur scheduling process. Maybe Leigh is just thick or Nick is too pissed to have noticed but I'd watch it quick because no doubt they'll be deleting it pronto. 😆

Omg where this come from

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.