The Lodge Guys #25 Vlogs, vlogs, vlogs ... but we're travel agents now, not Joe Bloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this Cruise was over a month ago. Yet Hannah and Mark have had to wait till the two twats first vlog goes up to release a photo and video on their Instagram.

So seems like they had been told to not put anything online until their vlog came out. Entitled pricks.
This is a good point, how ridiculous is that!

They are clearly under their spell and fame hungry

Reactions: 9
Mark and Hannah if you read on here you are just making dicks of yourselves by association with this pair... you might think they're famous they're not. With under 30,000 subs at least 20,000 will be people who've subbed while watching one or 2 vlogs and don't watch anymore, so their core viewers are prob less than 10k, easy to see by viewing numbers. They prob instruct their hardcore to watch twice to boost views lol... Plus its suspect how many subscribers theyve bought off the shelf, their channel has stalled its not growing... Kyle Pallo hit 100k subs earlier in the year he's on over 130k by July, that's growth!

Reactions: 13
Wasn’t pouty wearing the palm print shirt that Nick bought from next when they boarded the ship, I thought it looked to small for him when he tried it on, must be annoying as hell that it fit pouty better 🤣 Really didn’t like the striped shirt prick was wearing at the dinner either not good colours in him at all.. plus I think he’s jealous that pouty is making minor changes in his dress like the slides and the trainer socks .. no more ankle warming everlast socks for pouty 😂😂
Prick just looks lost now he appears to be trying too hard but it’s coming across as desperate, rude and annoying, like that one family member that everyone tolerates and then makes excuses to others for their behaviour after they leave, like pouty constantly explaining ‘oh that’s just Nick’ ‘he’s just being Nick’ ‘he’s only joking’ etc. I don’t care, if you offended someone even if you didn’t intent to that’s not funny or good for views and your partner makes excuses for you … You’re obnoxious and rude! Check Yourself and admit when you’ve been an ass and you apologize not your partner!

Reactions: 12
Why couldn’t they waited until summer holiday when they can take the girls and Hannah kids to DLP

Reactions: 8
Do people routinely leave their kids and duck off on holiday with a load of dickheads? I mean, I think the answer is no but I'm just checking.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do people routinely leave their kids and duck off on holiday with a load of dickheads? I mean, I think the answer is no but I'm just checking.
The kids will still be in school and I know many parents that go on holiday without their kids for a break. I think this whole clique is slightly creepy and why on earth would mark and Hannah need to cancel the trip just because of Leigh’s bad stomach. I’m feeling these vlogs are for the sheep as M&H don’t really add much content to the vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The kids will still be in school and I know many parents that go on holiday without their kids for a break. I think this whole clique is slightly creepy and why on earth would mark and Hannah need to cancel the trip just because of Leigh’s bad stomach. I’m feeling these vlogs are for the sheep as M&H don’t really add much content to the vlogs.
I don't begrudge parents a break but bogging off for a week seems a bit of a long time, especially so soon after their spa break. However, I guess it makes sense if they have a mum and home somewhere else. I wasn't aware they were Hannah's stepkids.

Reactions: 7
I don't begrudge parents a break but bogging off for a week seems a bit of a long time, especially so soon after their spa break. However, I guess it makes sense if they have a mum and home somewhere else. I wasn't aware they were Hannah's stepkids.
There has been speculation about it on here but no solid evidence!
However seeing as their WDW trip was ruined by having to do what the Caravan twats wanted I'm glad they aren't on the cruise

Reactions: 8
Mark and Hannah if you read on here you are just making dicks of yourselves by association with this pair... you might think they're famous they're not. With under 30,000 subs at least 20,000 will be people who've subbed while watching one or 2 vlogs and don't watch anymore, so their core viewers are prob less than 10k, easy to see by viewing numbers. They prob instruct their hardcore to watch twice to boost views lol... Plus its suspect how many subscribers theyve bought off the shelf, their channel has stalled its not growing... Kyle Pallo hit 100k subs earlier in the year he's on over 130k by July, that's growth!
You've reminded me of the posts (on YT or facebook) where they/their sheep were telling others to get their partners/friends etc to sign up on you tube under a different name to boost the subscribers. And to watch the slogs on a loop to boost the views. Channel has been on decline for months now, just look at the views.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.