The Lodge Guys #25 Vlogs, vlogs, vlogs ... but we're travel agents now, not Joe Bloggs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the travel expert put the luggage labels on the cases in the last slog … both our cases lost their luggage labels !

And stop critiquing anyone who..
- eats more thank you
- eats food cooked correctly to THEIR tastes such as a rare steak
- stop putting you f****g camera in peoples faces
- stop talking over everyone with you constant drivel of facts that invariably are WRONG!

Why is prick walking about with his mini backpack on like he’s in a school trip? What dues he need to carry about on a cruise ship ?

Stop whining about the hotel being 24° … that’s what prick constantly puts the thermostat to in winter !

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Oh the travel expert put the luggage labels on the cases in the last slog … both our cases lost their luggage labels !

And stop critiquing anyone who..
- eats more thank you
- eats food cooked correctly to THEIR tastes such as a rare steak
- stop putting you f****g camera in peoples faces
- stop talking over everyone with you constant drivel of facts that invariably are WRONG!

Why is prick walking about with his mini backpack on like he’s in a school trip? What dues he need to carry about on a cruise ship ?

Stop whining about the hotel being 24° … that’s what prick constantly puts the thermostat to in winter !
He NEVER wears a backpack ... my guess is they sneaked booze on board as too tight to pay and he's carrying his supplies

Reactions: 19
Please tell me Hannah and mark didn’t scrimp on the holiday, so they could afford to go on the cruise with prick and pouty

• Sad
Reactions: 8
when they were going to that lift thing they walked pass the staff who was smiling at them they just walked passed and ignored her

Reactions: 6
Moan, moan, bleeping moan. Be grateful for something you pair of twats. You've got the life of riley yet whinge through every slog. Then mock everyone else (well Prick does) for what they wear, drink, eat etc. Take a long hard look in the mirror you piece of hypocritical tit. You look like death warmed up, have zero dress sense, are an alcoholic, and you gouge eat constantly. Maybe start concentrating on your own problems before calling others out for doing EXACTLY what you bleeping do ALL THE TIME! It's not funny or comical, its downright rude and obnoxious. Basically you to a tee.

"We're going to bed at 9.30pm cos we've had a hard week." A hard week doing what exactly? Jack tit that's what. Must be knackering driving to get coffee, watching bloody Star Trek, and writing 'I love Mark' in your journal 100 times.

On the note of Mark (and Hannah). What a personality vacuum the pair of them are. Absolutely nothing about them. Walking around in Lodge guys merch in full view of people. I wouldn't wipe my arse with any of it. Hannah is completely infatuated with them. Like a sick puppy dog. One comment from her in the cake shop - "Imagine if Maisie saw that one" while pointing to a cupcake. Yeah just bleeping imagine Hannah. You could've taken Maisie with you but unfortunately you favour the Lodge Turds more. Dump the kids and suck up to the spoilt Queens. Priorities clearly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So this Cruise was over a month ago. Yet Hannah and Mark have had to wait till the two twats first vlog goes up to release a photo and video on their Instagram.

So seems like they had been told to not put anything online until their vlog came out. Entitled pricks.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Nick said Lee's sliders looked like deckchairs, he then racks up in a shirt made from actual deckchair material!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just leaving these here..."ever day is best" apparently 🙃
Marks channeling his inner Bungle from Rainbow ... the guy honestly thinks he's 19! The T shirt would look great on a 6 year old girl. I'm sensing a business hook up between these 4, The CCDs have realised Mark might appeal to a younger audience so put him into garbage clobber to promote via his Instagram hence why Pouty is constantly mentioning their IG address... incidentally £21 for a basic white T shirt with their branding, you'd pay 6.99 in Primark for similar, EVERY DAY IS A RIP OFF!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Putting the clocks forward? Wtf so trip was nearly 3 and half months ago! Deserting your kids for a cruise with those lovers should be ashamed of themselves and then to be ordered not to post anything publicly until the gruesome twosome give them permission, get a grip!!!

Reactions: 8
Well, escalating their complaints for frivolous reasons will not go well. Being miserable to the executive level of this massive cruise company will lead to their being banned.
Go on, lads. Be miserable cows to what is essentially a monopoly. They'll be fine without your paltry few quid.
And Prick clearly doesn’t know that an upgrade can mean simply a different location on the ship, I.e nearer the middle of the ship where you feel less movement. Surprising really, considering he is an expert in everything as well as being a travel agent!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After the meal Leigh said greed about Prick getting a pizza, the absolute vitriol on Pricks face when saying "Excuse me, you had a dessert, I didn't" was absolutely disgusting!
Screenshot_20220714_103507.jpg

Reactions: 13
That backpack is defo full of booze.

He has the most punchable face EVER!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Putting the clocks forward? Wtf so trip was nearly 3 and half months ago! Deserting your kids for a cruise with those lovers should be ashamed of themselves and then to be ordered not to post anything publicly until the gruesome twosome give them permission, get a grip!!!
France is 1 hour ahead of the UK.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.