The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prick acting like he’s completed MI5 secret agent training to book a hotel, duck off. You can tell he was the kid the other kids thought was weird and he’s carried it into adulthood. Grow up you bleeping man child no one is impressed with your bullshit you are embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Full of shite, yeah i've completed a masters degree to allow access to these complicated hotel booking systems then goes and says "were trying to get a cheap hotel via my vegas app"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have never heard such a crock of shite as those 2 spouted tonight... they did a vlog a week ago saying how they afford to travel so much and said it was because of air miles BUT now he is basically saying he has set up a travel agent business for them, family and friends and can get up to 80% off! ABSOLUTE GARBAGE! I've been involved in travel for 40 years and the industry average is 5 to 10% on flights and up to a maximum of 20% on hotels (this can be more if you are sending staff out to experience a resort to help promote it and then up to 50%) They NEVER mentioned this last week so it's obvs its something he's set up online to obtain discounts... I can assure him this will not get him huge discounts, he's not VIRGIN! The pair of them are vile. The Joe Bloggs comments especially as it's those Joe Bloggs or patrons who finance their existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"We don't pay the prices Joe Bloggs does"

Oh well more fool us, you bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He basically registered for this as their YouTuber business address
Hmm so does this invalidate their entry to the US as tourists now they’re booking accommodation as a business ?
And I’d be very careful booking through them as a ‘travel agent’ I guarantee they are not ABTA certified to cover losses when travel companies go broke ?

Reactions: 14
'Can't wait until these bloody tests stop' says the guy whose husband took 7 of them because he had a slight cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh prick - you don’t have multiple bleeping businesses and how bleeping patronising calling people joe bloggs … duck off

Reactions: 17
I made a few comments, they won’t reply though, have to say the “curry” looks like pigswill

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s probably just found out about Hotwire of Priceline and fact you can guess mystery hotels using tripadvisor.

Referring to people as Joe Bloggs, what a patronising piece of tit.

Reactions: 12
Hmm so does this invalidate their entry to the US as tourists now they’re booking accommodation as a business ?
And I’d be very careful booking through them as a ‘travel agent’ I guarantee they are not ABTA certified to cover losses when travel companies go broke ?
100% he's not abta registered the insurance he'd have to pay is huge. I'm guessing an app for discounts he's signed up to is abta registered. Watch this space because it was bullshit , he's bragging about this based on what HE THINKS he'll get. But he won't. I don't think I've ever found Prick more obnoxious than he was tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Haven't watched them in ages but who in their right mind would ask them/pay them to be a travel agent when they know jack sh*t and only book cheap sh#thole motels/airbnb's for themselves? What a pair of clowns 🤡

Reactions: 11
Nope, not click baiting tonight. I have only a few more re-run episodes of Agents of Shield to get through before I fly on Saturday. 7-5 here I come.

Maybe a few of the paying "friends" will wake up to just how the Lodge Guys actually feel about them... Pricks comments were particularly narcissistic acknowledging that he thinks they are better than other people... They are not.
Even that reply was an insult.

Reactions: 11
He actually thinks his “joe bloggs” sheep are stupid enough to believe his crap, to be fair most of them probably will believe him but c’mon, he really has officially lost the plot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.