The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would NEVER give money to these two scrougers they can get a job two bleeping lazy bastards why be their patron they have food, lodge, clothes,
Money, income coming in, property, numerous of holidays and with the cost of living has gone up people still send them money every month why? I rather help struggling family and charities money

Reactions: 18
I would NEVER give money to these two scrougers they can get a job two bleeping lazy bastards why be their patron they have food, lodge, clothes,
Money, income coming in, property, numerous of holidays and with the cost of living has gone up people still send them money every month why? I rather help struggling family and charities money
100% agree, it's crazy 🤪

Reactions: 10
I will never be able to wrap my head around this either. Why pay people who have more fortunate lives than yourself. I don’t necessarily envy these pricks but I’d love to be able to retire. Despite their bullshit talk of work which never seems to impact them doing what they please every day, they really are retired in their forties. People who are struggling to make ends meet are digging deep to fund their endless cycle of holidays, breaks, coffees, gadgets etc. It’s not as if they are even grateful for patrons (bar the select few top tier). They give them approx a minutes shoutout once in every 6 or so slogs. I don’t even believe the names they read out anyway. It gives other people the impression that more people are joining when truth is they are not. But it’s easy to fool the gullible.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I will never be able to wrap my head around this either. Why pay people who have more fortunate lives than yourself. I don’t necessarily envy these pricks but I’d love to be able to retire. Despite their bullshit talk of work which never seems to impact them doing what they please every day, they really are retired in their forties. People who are struggling to make ends meet are digging deep to fund their endless cycle of holidays, breaks, coffees, gadgets etc. It’s not as if they are even grateful for patrons (bar the select few top tier). They give them approx a minutes shoutout once in every 6 or so slogs. I don’t even believe the names they read out anyway. It gives other people the impression that more people are joining when truth is they are not. But it’s easy to fool the gullible.
I would love to know what prick and pouty do for charity or local communities. duck all I imagine.

Reactions: 12
I would love to know what prick and pouty do for charity or local communities. duck all I imagine.
Charity definitely begins at home (well caravan) for those tossers. They only ever think of number one. Why give to charity when that cash could go towards a toasted currant teacake.

Reactions: 11
I think it's the loneliness with some people so as it's been said before they are manipulating the lonely and vulnerable and businesses should know this before gifting them anything

They hand in (10) 99p selection boxes once a year to a food bank

Reactions: 12
I think it's the loneliness with some people so as it's been said before they are manipulating the lonely and vulnerable and businesses should know this before gifting them anything

And make sure they post it over every single social they can. Nothing like doing something for attention. Pricks.

I’ve been in Greece for a week and not once heard anyone pronounce it as “chicken giro” maybe they will start pronouncing it correctly after reading here.

• Haha
Im not a rich scamming vlogger and me and the rest of the school ( when my kids were at it they are adults now) but anyway about twice a year every parent filled a old shoe box with stuff for charity's we put in it toiletries, pens notebook, socks sweets ect each class was given a age group to what the box was going to anyway what I'm trying to say the poor general public us peasants actually gave more to charity each year than these two arseholes

The stuff was all bought brand new obviously

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They do duck all. I asked them once to promote men checking their lower bits and ladies checking their upper bits because I had just been diagnosed and wanted to get awareness out and promote cancer research they said “yes we enjoy doing health promotion”. Did they F**K. That’s when I realised they are totally selfish idiots

• Wow
Janine's about the same age as me , my son and daughter are in their twenties she's obviously a very late starter to motherhood she will be exhausted on the motorhome trip policing the girls to behave they would have been better going abroad with kids clubs day and night and it would give her a chance to chill

Reactions: 9
984 likes just because they handed ten cheap selection boxes to a Foodbank? I run the local Community Pantry and I see the real heroes every day. My volunteers give up their own time to ensure that we open our doors every week. Our customers queue up for three hours without complaint and some even donate what they can just to help others. Here's an idea for you Prick, On your next "Meet Up Day" put out a large box and encourage your sheep to donate a few tins. I'm sure the Foodbank would appreciate it. You can have that idea for free, I'm sure your halo will be gleaming.

Reactions: 10
984 likes just because they handed ten cheap selection boxes to a Foodbank? I run the local Community Pantry and I see the real heroes every day. My volunteers give up their own time to ensure that we open our doors every week. Our customers queue up for three hours without complaint and some even donate what they can just to help others. Here's an idea for you Prick, On your next "Meet Up Day" put out a large box and encourage your sheep to donate a few tins. I'm sure the Foodbank would appreciate it. You can have that idea for free, I'm sure your halo will be gleaming.
They did similar once, put a box in the Lodge bar for people to put stuff in then took it to the Food bank. No doubt their donation was an out of date item a sheep sent that they didn't like.

Reactions: 5
They did similar once, put a box in the Lodge bar for people to put stuff in then took it to the Food bank. No doubt their donation was an out of date item a sheep sent that they didn't like.
I think I remember that. Wasn't it during vlogmas one year and they had one of their Christmas parties and left a box out for people to put items in? I also remember them collecting socks 🤔

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.