The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know what his petrol 'hack' is... How the hell can petrol almost double in price but for you Prick, the same amount is almost half price! We'd love to know!
I think the hack would be having mugs pay for your fuel via Patreon sub..

You can't believe a thing what comes out of his mouth

Reactions: 15
I'd love to know what his petrol 'hack' is... How the hell can petrol almost double in price but for you Prick, the same amount is less! We'd love to know!
Perhaps the tank was still half full so to fill it up only needed half the amount of the previous time!

Reactions: 9
I'd love to know what his petrol 'hack' is... How the hell can petrol almost double in price but for you Prick, the same amount is less! We'd love to know!
Cos it’s bullshit! The more I watch and the constant lies they tell( which are so obvious) the more infuriated I get. He always gets the bargain no matter what. The ibis was £80 odd, if he bought it today it works be £135 oooooh bargain. It’s a shit hole with no where to hang your million shirts and you can piss in the sink from your bed.

Reactions: 23
In one of the last couple of vlogs they read out a comment about Blaze Pizza being in other locations and Prick said "I know, I looked it up" No Prick, Tattle corrected you, as usual. Look at the date of this post. We know the current vlogs are from around this date.

Reactions: 13
The Lodge Guys #25 the truth is a stranger... Heres your next thumb nail guys "Our scamming lifestyles in danger!"

Reactions: 19
The Niro fuel tank is 37 litres so they paid either £1.62 a litre (£60 to fill up) or £0.97 a litre if £36 to fill up. I wonder which is closer to the real figure, certainly not the latter one..
Prick on July 8th's vlog:

View attachment 1409985

Prick on today's vlog:

View attachment 1409986

Maybe Prick had reduced the size of the fuel tank to make a booze storage area..

Reactions: 13
They paid £84. It would actually have been £85 if he had booked on the day according to booking com

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
sorry but you need to complete extensive online training to be privy to that information

Reactions: 8
Is this one of his "jobs"?
What a fucking joke, anything to make a few pennies for doing jack shit!
I think they should only be putting real purchases on their store front, things they have used and can therefore recommend.....that's what I thought that was for

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.