The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a scammy MLM scheme. Right up Prick's street. He's proper calling himself a travel agent now. Hilarious.

Reactions: 12
So what you are telling me Prick is that I wasted two years of my life at College training to be a qualified Travel Agent when I could have just done an online course for an hour? I'm guessing it's that dodgy £25 one by One Education. What a crock of tit.
I thought the exact same! The discounts available are no where in the region of 80% (industry rates?!) He was talking absolute rubbish. I think its an intro into trying to fleece the sheep out of money through pyramid selling of "cheap" holiday deals that are infact not cheap.

Reactions: 9
Looks like Prick is going to find out exactly what it is like to be scammed. Oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nick, if you were doing intermittent fasting properly, you wouldn't be "starving"
If your putting milk in your tea whilst on a 'fast' then you're not fasting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Such a scammy MLM scheme. Right up Prick's street. He's proper calling himself a travel agent now. Hilarious.
It explains why he thinks he’d get 80% off. Moron,
They’ll have to book so many nights themselves, they’ll be asking people to book through them soon. First question anyone should ask is for their insurance. Scheme like this work by you paying for your own discounted rates and finding people to join up. I’m going to ask someone I know as they do a lot of work to expose and get to the basic facts of how different MLMs work.

Reactions: 10
I should imagine quite of a few of the Facebook group sheep will book with them. They don't seem like the brightest bunch.

Reactions: 11
Tells you all you need to know lol

Pretty sure this is what he's signed up to... 14hrs online training and you pay them 40 quid a month for "access" to their systems which are basically 40 dollars a night hotels pretending to be 200 dollar a night hotels they're selling you for 40 dollars a night lol it is kind of poetic though seeing a scammer being scammed lol 😆

• Haha
Pretty sure this is what he's signed up to... 14hrs online training and you pay them 40 quid a month for "access" to their systems which are basically 40 dollars a night hotels pretending to be 200 dollar a night hotels they're selling you for 40 dollars a night lol it is kind of poetic though seeing a scammer being scammed lol 😆
Yeah I read though some of the reviews and one of them basically said they give you a presentation of the appearance of getting huge discounts that others just can’t get and it’s all shite. Exactly the bragger type shite coming out of his ugly gob. I’m worried about the poor kerchingas who will sign up for this stuff, with their join up fee and monthly ongoing fee. God forbid if you screw up a booking, the company fixed it but makes the independent travel agent (hahahaha) pay for it. The only money in this business is in sign ups

Reactions: 11
Yeah I read though some of the reviews and one of them basically said they give you a presentation of the appearance of getting huge discounts that others just can’t get and it’s all shite. Exactly the bragger type shite coming out of his ugly gob. I’m worried about the poor kerchingas who will sign up for this stuff, with their join up fee and monthly ongoing fee. God forbid if you screw up a booking, the company fixed it but makes the independent travel agent (hahahaha) pay for it. The only money in this business is in sign ups
With a few thousand subscribers to go at this kind of pyramid scheme is right up their street ... saddens me that they've found another revenue stream that suckers the vulnerable

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So on a vlog where they're revealing they're now travel agents, he calls a code share flight timeshare, tells us how his mum's fight to LA has been screwed up and can't find a hotel room in Las Vegas for a decent price. Really selling yourself there. Also I cannot wait for the footage from Union Square in San Francisco. That's going to burst their bubble.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.