The Lodge Guys #24 They’re so vain I bet they think this thread is about them...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a scammy MLM scheme. Right up Prick's street. He's proper calling himself a travel agent now. Hilarious.
I seem to remember him criticizing MLM schemes way back as scammers !

Pretty sure this is what he's signed up to... 14hrs online training and you pay them 40 quid a month for "access" to their systems which are basically 40 dollars a night hotels pretending to be 200 dollar a night hotels they're selling you for 40 dollars a night lol it is kind of poetic though seeing a scammer being scammed lol 😆
This must be the ‘training’ he was spouting about doing a few slogs back ! Oh so difficult… poor little precious…. Be a f*****g man and get a real job !

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Pricks a travel agent ????I worked as a travel agent years ago and went on a NVQ travel and tourism course for 2 years and also undertook an ABTA course which resulted in having to take an exam at the end of the course

Reactions: 13
Ah it makes a lot more sense now. It's a scammy MLM scheme and the only way you make any sort of sustainable income from them is by signing up loads of people who are even more gullible and stupid than Prick. It just so happens they have a big group of people they have already convinced to give them money for nothing who also hang off their every word.

Considering the depths they have already gone to in scamming money out of people who have much less than them I'm amazed they haven't tried a Lodge Guys MLM already

I'd love to see Nick get the rates that I do. I've spent my career in hotels and airports.
There is zero chance he'd get industry inside rates, and I highly doubt anyone with a grain of integrity would risk their buddy pass privilege on these twats.
As for Vegas, I don't pay for rooms. Ever. Seriously.
Show me their IATA cards. No reputable property would be associated with these twats.
Get fucked, Nick. You're a fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He doing this travel agent bollocks for his own gain so he can get cheaper hotels ,,, twats

OMG I can't actually believe how far up his own ass he is!!
My daughter is a fully trained travel agent and he is full of crap!! nothing he said is true... unless he can show booking evidence of the original price and the price he paid I will never believe any of his claptrap.
Please let his brother see the vlog and how much he bad mouthed him and yes he can easily solve this problem and just pay for his mum to be upgraded never mind 'can't use my points' it you bloody mother fork out the cash you tight ass!
I am following a fully intermittent fasting way of eating now and what he is doing is WRONG! you do NOT fast 24hrs it generally fast 16 eating window of 8 hours and the eating window need to be healthy not shoving as much in as he can in 24 hrs! if he was following it correctly he will not even feel hungry as his body will adjust to burning fat as fuel. Show us the scale number like you inadvertently did in Florida at 195LB (about 14 stone) he looks no different in any of these videos!
Who walks down a ladder face outward ?
Oh joy more curry slurry being stored in open bow in the fridge,.. it must stink in that fridge
slipped up with the he's been sleeping in 'his' room.
shocking he was screaming down the phone at someone !!
How do shirts get crumpled hanging in a wardrobe ? .
Like they would pay for Gaga tickets lol
He's gonna take 27 tops on the cruise and wear 3 !
That end scene!! him in the background in a tshirt and his underwear !! WTF

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They said they keep their “work” private but have just declared that they are now travel agents on a slog, why? because this is only going one way, they intend to get the sheep to book with them or they will try to recruit them in the pyramid. They are really over stepping the mark if this turns out to be the case. Absolute scum bags

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You can travel to the US on business without a Visa, it's fine. However, can you imagine booking a holiday with that pair of twats? Never!

I think what I basically got from this vlog is that Prick has done training courses for being a travel agent just to get them cheaper hotels on their trips? Jesus Christ. Just shows you how much time that head has on his hands and to call it "work".

What next? Pilot licence so he can fly his own plane?
He's already got his pilot license....so all they need now is that microlite to take them and the sheep to the destination of their dreams in 5 star luxury 🤣

Another dig at the lodge guys I think...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Totally delusional!!! I buy a doctorate online does it make me a professor ,ermmm no! They peddle such utter nonsense and yet some of the comments on youtbe are beyond dumb... wake up sheep these men are prize bullshitters! Its obvs its something he's done quickly online else they'd have mentioned it in last week's vlog on "how do we afford to go away so much" why do their followers not pick up on stuff like this? Pretty sure last nights vlog was their most ludicrous ever.

The Lodge Guys #25 these 2 ageing scammers are nothing but delusional pyramid sellers who'll upgrade to premium class while telling Joe Bloggs to kiss their ass...

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.