The Lodge Guys #22 The Podge Guys, Always Telling Porky Pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the latest slog...."H, M & the kids last day so we're taking them somewhere for breakfast that we love.....Egg City" They also mention how cheap it is!
When ordering Prick says "as it's gone 11am I'll have the meatloaf!" Last full day they should be rope dropping a park of THEIR OWN choice and doing stuff they want from all 4 parks!
They could have had a decent breakfast somewhere close to MK early then been ready for the day!

EDITED TO ADD That breakfast place is 39mins away from MK! FFS

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can you imagine spending thousands of pounds to follow the trailer twats round the cheapest restaurants in floridaaaaaa for 2 weeks?

Reactions: 13
Watching the latest slog...."H, M & the kids last day so we're taking them somewhere for breakfast that we love.....Egg City" They also mention how cheap it is!
When ordering Prick says "as it's gone 11am I'll have the meatloaf!" Last full day they should be rope dropping a park of THEIR OWN choice and doing stuff they want from all 4 parks!
They could have had a decent breakfast somewhere close to MK early then been ready for the day!

They have zero sense of direction.

Reactions: 3
40 minutes each way to go to Egg City. Just go to Denny's and maybe use the time to erm, spend time in Disney?

Reactions: 9

And they some how manged to get to MK, wait 30 odd minutes for Leigh to catch up to them, peruse the shops, walk through the tree house and managed a 45 minute wait for pirate, walk up to splash and watch the marching bands all before the 3pm parade. Me thinks they DAS' ed pirates.... otherwise the timings don't make sense.

Reactions: 12
At about 8 mins 40 seconds on today's slog...

"That'd look nice on the lodge shelves"

Prick: "Yeah, we're not getting it"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
40 minutes each way to go to Egg City. Just go to Denny's and maybe use the time to erm, spend time in Disney
And they some how manged to get to MK, wait 30 odd minutes for Leigh to catch up to them, peruse the shops, walk through the tree house and managed a 45 minute wait for pirate, walk up to splash and watch the marching bands all before the 3pm parade. Me thinks they DAS' ed pirates.... otherwise the timings don't make sense.
Its so obvious they are using DAS.

I literally cannot stand Pricks know it all machine gun fire monologues. This vlog was painful in so many ways including the fact that Hannah is all for the camera at the expense of her kids holiday ... who eats breakfast at 11.30 on the last full day of their holiday in Orlando just because 2 bossy old guys can not be arsed to get out of bed and worst of all a 45 minute drive away because its CHEAP ?! Hope the family feel the £1000s they spent on their 2 week holiday was worth it when they get home and watch these vlogs and realise just how stupid they look.

Reactions: 13
Surely using all that fuel to get to and from "The cheapest breakfast in Orlando" is a false economy!

Plus I noted the awesome digs at Tattle, Prick asking Hannah if the Toy Story Alien was from Monsters Inc (multiple times), followed by the comment "Look at me with my Disney Knowledge" (or something similar)

Cannot believe pouty just said Mark was too tight. Ffs
Pleeeeeeeease can someone enlighten me as to who Hannah Mark snd kids are? During lockdown I couldn’t bare to watch these two, I only watch the Florida/ Disneyland vlogs so watching them in the caravan everyday in lockdown was too much for me. Anyway I watched them again in Disneyland Paris and since then they’ve been on the Christmas vlogs, the Disneyland Paris vlogs snd now the Florida vlogs! To me they’ve appeared out of nowhere to become bosom buddies with prick and pouty, but I don’t know when they arrived on the scene and why they are so chummy with them! It was all Chris and Jen last time I was watching them. Are they patreon’s? If so they must be top tier payer’s for these two to give them so much attention

Why does everything they do/eat/see have to be like something else, why can something not just be what is it!!
All the comparing in Disneyland Paris to Florida got a bit boring

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Standing on a beach under an umbrella in the pishing rain with fork lightening??? Sorry Hannah hen but you're not gonnie win Mum Of The Year anytime soon. The lassie must have no common sense.
Oh and as for the Patreon who has came back? Which one of you is it then? Only a mole looking for gossip would return to that shitshow.

Last edited:
Oh my god. That top he tried on Disney ‘All day everyday’ Are you taking the piss? More like ‘I’m not walking around Epcot for 4 hours’. Complete idiot what a waste of an annual pass 😅

• Haha
I cannot believe that slog! Last day of your holiday and you do literally nothing. Eat,shop, kiddie rides. If it was my teenage son he’d get the tit ripped out of him when back at school. They spent all that money and the kids have been on 10 rides ? In 2 weeks. Prick n pouty have really sucked them in haven’t they! Awful to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
A large shirt would cost twice as much as a small of the same style??? What the fu*k is he talking about

Also, his latest smart arse know-it-all thing of "its not hot but the air temperature is burning my skin" has come up a few times. He just chats utter wham.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.