The Lodge Guys #22 The Podge Guys, Always Telling Porky Pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Bazzas are a bit boring but very well meaning and seem like good people. I hope people like the Lodge Pricks are not taking advantage of their generosity and hospitality. Same with Michael.
They are absolutely are!

Reactions: 7
Prick did mention Mark had had an incident with the car , must have resulted in a cracked windscreen, the rental cars are shocking over there at the moment, the Wilson family picked one up off the same flight as the lodge guys and I'd have refused to drive off in it , absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 4
Yeah the Bazzas are a bit tragic but they seem quite nice. And I thought their Melbourne airport videos were quite good - very dull indeed but informative.

Reactions: 9
Anyone up for it? We will all chip in for the subs?

🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]
We need to find the best looking young, buff man on Tattle. Obviously would have to pretend to be gay if he isn't already. He can say he owns his own toasted teacake shop, brews his own Blue Moon and has Disney property worldwide. The Lodge Queens would be salivating at the prospect and he'd be round the caravan in a flash.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

🤣🤣🤣
We need to find the best looking young, buff man on Tattle. Obviously would have to pretend to be gay if he isn't already. He can say he owns his own toasted teacake shop, brews his own Blue Moon and has Disney property worldwide. The Lodge Queens would be salivating at the prospect and he'd be round the caravan in a flash.
[/QUOTE]
It's even funnier cos its true! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Michael and partner are clearly vulnerable and being taken advantage of for fake friendship. You can bet your life if they stopped paying the Scammer Guys wouldn't give them the time of day.
The Bazzas are savvy Northeners on a mutual use. But they are now going down the same route as the Scammer Guys by giving "tips" (AKA cheating the system) by saying which Disney pools don't require room keys to enter and which Disney toilets have showers in. Not cool. At least the drink driving has stopped with them though.

Why does everything they do/eat/see have to be like something else, why can something not just be what is it!!
Chicken Fried Rice and a spring roll at at counter service tastes just like a chinese take away.... Stop the world I need to get off :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now caught up, absolute scummers and Hannah needs to wake up.! Them poor kids on the holiday of a lifetime eating and drinking with prick and pouty meeting their so called friends.! If I’d have been Hannah I’d have said let the kids be pilot on the millennium Falcon, they look so bored.
Made me laugh when prick says about the Disney wish setting sail last year 🤣 it’s maiden voyage is this year. Prick also trying to push past people in the queue at woodys lunch box
Hannah seems ok, has she got an insta or anything.?

Reactions: 6
Michael and partner are clearly vulnerable and being taken advantage of for fake friendship. You can bet your life if they stopped paying the Scammer Guys wouldn't give them the time of day.
The Bazzas are savvy Northeners on a mutual use. But they are now going down the same route as the Scammer Guys by giving "tips" (AKA cheating the system) by saying which Disney pools don't require room keys to enter and which Disney toilets have showers in. Not cool. At least the drink driving has stopped with them though.
…..and they are going down the ‘merch’ route…. Next will be ‘ join us on patreon’

Reactions: 3
I've warmed to the Bazzas, even Mrs Bazza. Yes they're a bit boring to watch but they're informative and some vlogs are helpful/interesting.

Michael seems vulnerable and naive.

I had a chuckle last night when they were talking about the cruise ship and one of the kids asked about watching films on deck.....Nick was like have you not watched our cruise vlogs? Errrrrrrrrrr was the reply 🤣🤣 So yes, I take it Mark and Hanna are paying sheep and that's how these poor children have been dragged around Florrers with Hinge and Bracket.

I think we should infiltrate the inner sanctum. I think one of you (not me, I've got a sensitive stomach) should become an undercover sheep. Act normal, lure them in to a false sense of security and bag yourself an invite to the caravan of delight (the process might take a while). From there you can give us a true account of what is so special about being a sheep. What attracts a seemingly normal couple to a pair of dried up old prunes? How do they live really? Is it separate beds? Do they even talk to each other when the camera isn't on? What does TLG curry really taste like? How thick is Leighs hair really? Does the caravan have a musty smell?

🤣🤣🤣
Maybe one of us is already doing that, or maybe not (or maybe so) who knows? I would imagine that would send Prickolas bat tit, not knowing if one of his 'inner circle' is a mole ( or not) *waves to Prickolas and Nanny McLeigh 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey mr bazza, I see your new here. We’re the lodge guys, we’re dead famous on YouTube. I see you don’t have many subscribers? Why don’t you let us stay with you FREE of charge and we’ll big you up so you get more cash too. Let us know, every day is best.🤮🤮 You can just imagine it can’t you.
I quite like the bazzas. They are genuine, not the most exciting but the caravan crew have seen them coming with all the rest.

Reactions: 10
Just watch another family vloggers travel day and they said the bumped into Twit & twit whilst both trying to get an upgrade, this family got the upgrade for, I think they said for £169 per person but The Liar Guys decided not too, didn’t TLG say it was to many points or something like that?
Share the vloggers please

So let’s drive to wilderness lodge, watch bambi and make the most of our night.
So let’s drive to wilderness lodge, piss about on rocking chairs while the kids are bored to death( oh yeah we’ll get the ones in front of the fire) miss the chairs to watch the film and stand there like knobs then rush to make other plans! Absolute fuckwits of the highest order.
Are they always in 2 cars so they can get mark free parking?? Or are they just sharing him 😘😘😘
Did they watch the film?
If so they shouldn't as its for onsite guests

Reactions: 5
Share the vloggers please
I'm sure they featured The Kershaws in their travel day vlog, not 100% though

Did they watch the film?
If so they shouldn't as its for onsite guests
No because all the chairs were taken by hotel guests! 🙊
As much as I love Bambi I'm not sure those two kids would have enjoyed watching it when they could have been in the parks! Then the poor things were dragged to MK with Prick pushing people to get to see the fireworks!

Oh and the next day is Hannah, Mark and the kids last day and Prick said they may go to MK if they can be bothered!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know it’s your last night but let’s go sit in some rocking chairs in front of a fire even though it’s 35c outside and if we have time we can barge our way into MK and see the very end of the display. What the hell are that family thinking. Mark and the kids look sick as chips

I don’t understand why anyone would waste their holiday hanging around with this pair, especially with kids in tow.

If they were actual family I might get it, a little, but this set up is very, very bizarre.

I feel sorry for those kids as their peers will no doubt get wind of it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.