The Lodge Guys #22 The Podge Guys, Always Telling Porky Pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't be surprised if Hannah and Mark go the way of lots of the other old "friends" and are never seen or heard of again in the slogs after this holiday.

I hope it's because they've realised how awful those bitter pair of queens are being after cooped up with them for so long. Not getting my hopes up though

Reactions: 8
These kids have spent more time having meals with P&P's "friends" than they have in theme parks on this holiday!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Prick finally realised about the ride queues being short in the evening. No tit head.
Early morning and just before park close are the best times to ride.

It's almost all if they've been doing the park days all wrong this whole time 😂😂

Also who's betting that someone else paid for longhorn as prick had the lobster

Reactions: 12
Echo what you've all said re: the kids. It's a bloody shame.

My hubby has the same Adidas top as Nick....might accidentally burn it with an iron so I'm not reminded of the gobshite when he wears it 🤣🤣😈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also who's betting that someone else paid for longhorn as prick had the lobster
Michael was there so what do you reckon 🙄 or maybe the Bazza’s treated them AGAIN! Everything that pissed me off has been spotted and mentioned by all previous posts. Feels like I just rinse and repeat the same comments after every slog. It’s always just a me, me, me attitude with the pair of them. I just wish one of the others would put them in their place just the once. Never been to Longhorn before so wonder who suggested that? Sitting in those rocking chairs in front of the fire like two old bleeping grannies. I’d be tempted to chuck some petrol on it to properly warm them up!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still on the fence regarding Mark, he doesn’t seem like he’s enjoying it as doesn’t want to go on anything in the parks, is constantly shown on the vlogs looking miserable, is he taking the mick out of them? Hannah on the other hand obviously loves Disney and has a much better energy but is rarely shown on camera. You can over hear Nick on Small World saying ’im bored already’ then they keep the camera a little too long for my liking on Marks face!

Reactions: 11
When they realise that having them on the slogs has only gained them about 100 new subscribers they’ll be dropped like a ton of bricks.

Do not believe they are gaining subscribers, and the views for this series have been dire. A dwindling number of dead dodos still haven't seen the light. Just a matter of time :m

I noticed on the way out of Longhorns, Prick had a gift bag that seemed to have lots of things in it. Do you think the Caravan codependents were bringing a gift for the Bazzas for their hospitality on the last trip 😂🤣😂. Or were the greedy beggars taking more from Michael who seems too generous for his own good….I know which one I will vote for

Reactions: 10
9476501D-37F3-49A0-B9EF-41D3F92F2FCE.jpeg
Lady taking a photo of the fireworks just as that entitled c@nt barges in front of her to get the best view 😡😡. Absolute wanker

the piloting the millennium falcon when none of the others have never done it before is the lowest of the low.

seriously scummy behaviour

you should hang your head in shame Nick…….but you won’t

you have a problem

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I'm guessing that the huge crack across Mark's windscreen has just happened cause only a fecking eejit would accept that hire car and drive away in it.

I noticed on the way out of Longhorns, Prick had a gift bag that seemed to have lots of things in it. Do you think the Caravan codependents were bringing a gift for the Bazzas for their hospitality on the last trip 😂🤣😂. Or were the greedy beggars taking more from Michael who seems too generous for his own good….I know which one I will vote for
I think it was from The Bazza's as looked like there was an easter egg in it and they did a vlog just last week where they went to the British Supermarket. and were looking at them. I'm sure they were about $16 too cause we laughed at them at the time.

Reactions: 7
Just watch another family vloggers travel day and they said the bumped into Twit & twit whilst both trying to get an upgrade, this family got the upgrade for, I think they said for £169 per person but The Liar Guys decided not too, didn’t TLG say it was to many points or something like that?

Reactions: 5
Just watch another family vloggers travel day and they said the bumped into Twit & twit whilst both trying to get an upgrade, this family got the upgrade for, I think they said for £169 per person but The Liar Guys decided not too, didn’t TLG say it was to many points or something like that?
Interesting, which family? Surely that's a good price for an upgrade if you are as flush as they make out, or perhaps that's one big lie too.

Reactions: 6
Hey PAYG friends!
Leigh says "Comb Over to our Codependent Caravan!"
Nick says "Every Dye Is Best!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Bazzas are a bit boring but very well meaning and seem like good people. I hope people like the Lodge Pricks are not taking advantage of their generosity and hospitality. Same with Michael.

Reactions: 14
The Bazzas are a bit boring but very well meaning and seem like good people. I hope people like the Lodge Pricks are not taking advantage of their generosity and hospitality. Same with Michael.
Of course they are. But I think with Bazza, he knows what he's doing too, trying to gain subs by putting up with them.
I really do feel sorry for Michael though, he's very gullible I think, and we know damn well they'd never be friends in real life.

Reactions: 9
Of course they are. But I think with Bazza, he knows what he's doing too, trying to gain subs by putting up with them.
I really do feel sorry for Michael though, he's very gullible I think, and we know damn well they'd never be friends in real life.
I agree on Michael. If he didn't come with benefits they wouldn't be seen dead with him. I think they have very few, if any, real life friends. They have to pretend they like these people cos they get something out of it. Free Disney gifts, free DVC accommodation, free late park admission, free meals, the list goes on. If all funding was pulled tomorrow do you think they would keep in touch with any of them? Would they bollocks! They are both self centred. They never put themselves out for anyone, never seem to do anyone a favour, never treat anyone to a meal. How do I know this? Well they wouldn't shut up about it if they did!

Reactions: 15
I've warmed to the Bazzas, even Mrs Bazza. Yes they're a bit boring to watch but they're informative and some vlogs are helpful/interesting.

Michael seems vulnerable and naive.

I had a chuckle last night when they were talking about the cruise ship and one of the kids asked about watching films on deck.....Nick was like have you not watched our cruise vlogs? Errrrrrrrrrr was the reply 🤣🤣 So yes, I take it Mark and Hanna are paying sheep and that's how these poor children have been dragged around Florrers with Hinge and Bracket.

I think we should infiltrate the inner sanctum. I think one of you (not me, I've got a sensitive stomach) should become an undercover sheep. Act normal, lure them in to a false sense of security and bag yourself an invite to the caravan of delight (the process might take a while). From there you can give us a true account of what is so special about being a sheep. What attracts a seemingly normal couple to a pair of dried up old prunes? How do they live really? Is it separate beds? Do they even talk to each other when the camera isn't on? What does TLG curry really taste like? How thick is Leighs hair really? Does the caravan have a musty smell?

Anyone up for it? We will all chip in for the subs?

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.