Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
I got banned for asking when Uncle Fester was having his hair transplant, about 3 months after he'd had it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

DellaC

VIP Member
I'm not reading this thread after 9pm anymore.

I dreamt about them last night.

Today I feel dirty.

Edited to add:

Leigh was having a poo with the toilet door wide open and started having a conversation with me.

I saw his little willy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Donkeysnutz

Here they are enjoying their Totchos and not speaking to each other unless the camera was on - eerie silence!!! Oi slap head - get off my table too
20220413_130207.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

stokie108

Chatty Member
So now we know for definite that the caravan crew read here(why would you). Here’s some reading for you,
Leigh
Shave it off mate. We know you’re bald, you know you’re bald and everyone who watches knows you’re bald!
Leave prick, what do you get out of that relationship?
Prick
Not showing you drinking doesn’t hide that you do( see the piggy eyes in last nights slog).
Not fooling anyone with the bedside mouthwash.
You’re not allergic to dogs, have IBS,claustrophobia and you’re not a chef.
You’re genuinely a controlling,horrible individual.

And you can’t block me in here! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
So they didn't get into MK until approx. 2pm after all is said and done (left shithole townhouse late as usual, breakfast at Egg Shitty miles away cos cheap, Baldy leaving his wig in the car etc). Then looks like they left about 5pm cos they wanted to 'chill' and relax around the pool! You've fucking 'chilled' all day you arseholes! This was all done on Hannah, Mark and the kids LAST FULL DAY!!!! Let that sink in! That just beggars belief.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that it was the Caravan Turds idea to go to that far flung breakfast place and only wanting a few hours in the park. Prick even said "if we can be bothered" in the previous slog when mentioning going to MK the next day.

Other things noticed -

Once again about the 52,756 time Prick has tasted the best thing ever in Disney ZZZZzzzzzz. Until tomorrow.
Baldy running like he'd shit himself. I've never seen anyone run like that ever. What a pathetic specimen of a human being.
Prick screaming like a banshee cos it was raining. Get a fucking life! It's rain. Notice he didn't dry his hair on that white towel. Didn't want all the black hair dye to rub off on it.
Prick mistaking Mark for a traffic cone. Oh how I laughed :rolleyes: Never ever mock someone for what they wear when you dress like you do dickhead.
Prick and Baldy mocking Mark as he has to go home the next day - absolute arsehole c*nts. It might not mean much to you cos you spend 11 of the 12 months out there, but it does to others who actually do things for a living and have other commitments.
The t-shirt Prick tried on should've read 'Half an hour is too much.' ALL DAY EVERYDAY my arse. That twat hates the parks.

Filling up on free bread and sharing a meal in Kona cos it's expensive obviously. Not cos they are still stuffed from breakfast. I'm sure they would've both had 2 meals each if one of the sheep were paying. Tight tight tight.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

DellaC

VIP Member
That Clearwater hotel looked dire would you not want to be nearer the beach , every day is crap 🤣
You have to pay £££ for hotels near to the beach and the caravan cretins accidentally spent all their money on hair dye, alcohol, rusty cars, grey things for their caravan/apartment, toasted teacakes, butt plugs, mouthwash and heroin 🙈😛😛

**The heroin bit might not be true but the rest is.

• Haha

Donkeysnutz

I'm not mark fortunately. I'm just an innocent bystander enjoying his brisket sandwich on holiday and along comes these two bell wipes with their camera and stand right next to me. Only interacted with each other while the camera was on and stood in silence for 30 mins. Was a great insight into how they really are once the camera goes away. Barely said a word. Wasn't going to approach them but got a few cheeky snaps and waited for the Hollywood Studios vlog to drop the photo

• Haha
  • Heart

stokie108

Chatty Member
Oh we’re depressed now our friends have gone home. Screams of a couple who can’t bare to be alone with each other but tolerate it when others are around. Wish I could go on hols for 10 weeks already this year and be depressed! Get a grip lads!

Reactions: 18