The Lodge Guys #22 The Podge Guys, Always Telling Porky Pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Migraine my arse. More likely they had a barny and Pouty was sat crying in a corner. Prick was brewing up for it all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Laughing at the big build up to their extra special super secret surprise trip to... some crappy mini golf! Followed by a failed attempt to get into a grim looking bar.

This whole trip has seemed really awkward. The idea of going away with a family you barely know and staying in the same place is insane to me. I wouldn't do that with close family members.

Reactions: 12
Those zebras look like to ones we’ve seen before. No tit? What did he expect them to look like. God he’s annoying 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Prick is particularly aggressive in this vlog. What’s it to him it Pouty takes ages getting his coffee.

Reactions: 12
Do we know how they met the other couple and their kids? Have they been friends for a while?

Reactions: 4
The male gorillas drink the urine to check if the female is "in season" just incase you actually wondered Prick... what a crass vulgar child like individual stuck in the body of a middle aged man

Reactions: 8
Laughing at the big build up to their extra special super secret surprise trip to... some crappy mini golf! Followed by a failed attempt to get into a grim looking bar.

This whole trip has seemed really awkward. The idea of going away with a family you barely know and staying in the same place is insane to me. I wouldn't do that with close family members.
Same here, when we go to visit my sister in law, we always book a Premier Inn even though she has plenty of room for us. Funnily enough, she lives in Filey. I'll keep an eye out for the twats next time we go.

Reactions: 9
Prick is particularly aggressive in this vlog. What’s it to him it Pouty takes ages getting his coffee.
We said that too.How many times during the crazy golf did he goad Leigh? Hes like a 10yr old in and adults body. Win win win, get there first, omg it’s the best ever, screaming like a 8 yr girl on rides, I could go on……

Reactions: 14
Guys, we're going Animal Kingdom, an hour eating snacks while waiting for the Kilimanjaro Safari DAS, the bird show ehilst waiting for Navi River DAS and then DONE! What a waste of a day in Florida!
Yes. They also lied about queing for 65 mins for Navi (or Nafi according to drunken eyebags) as they were in the ride Q behind people who they filmed entering the LL. Such liars :rolleyes:

Aren't they PAYG 'friends'?
Yes. Birds of a feather all of them. Those poor kids.

Meantime the PAYG pals' expert tour guides haven't figured out there's a shortcut to Animal Kingdom from the manky airbnb. Sherberth Road. And as they read here, you're welcome.:m

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Meantime the PAYG pals' expert tour guides haven't figured out there's a shortcut to Animal Kingdom from the manky airbnb. Sherberth Road. And as they read here, you're welcome.:m
But it’s not on Google Maps 🤪

Anyone that has spent as long as they have in the area really shouldn’t need to use a map unless you’re really going somewhere new.

Yes. They also lied about queing for 65 mins for Navi (or Nafi according to drunken eyebags) as they were in the ride Q behind people who they filmed entering the LL. Such liars :rolleyes:

Yes. Birds of a feather all of them. Those poor kids.

They do know about it but Google knows best and takes them the fastest way

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mmm... this vlog reminds me of a shite vlog from 2020.
I'm certain Nick can recreate the boredom at home.

Mmm... this vlog reminds me of a shite vlog from 2020.
I'm certain Nick can recreate the boredom at home.
Not even worth hate watching, they are absolute dross.

He's always like that, it must be exhausting to live with. Never a good word to say about anything or anybody (except PAYG pals or businesses he's scammed)!

Reactions: 9
Jesus 🤣
Everyone racing behind them 😱
WTF you guys?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's coz Prick thinks Navi is a naff ride, that's why he calls it Naffi... he doesn't really like any rides he only really likes the endless snack sharing and the booze 😉

Reactions: 4
Yhry love soarin and fop though as they seem to do those multiple times

Reactions: 2
Not even worth hate watching, they are absolute dross.

He's always like that, it must be exhausting to live with. Never a good word to say about anything or anybody (except PAYG pals or businesses he's scammed)!
I can imagine he's nasty about some of their PAYG pals too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.