The Lodge Guys #22 The Podge Guys, Always Telling Porky Pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the parrots were squawking and talking! Thought it was pouty doing a voice over on the vlog. Afternoon twats

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Lodge Guys #23 Nicks check liver light has come on but don’t worry they have a good hack for a free upgrade

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The perfect gift?
Are they for bleeping real?!!
Have they put the price up or have they always priced themselves at £12?
I took a look and it's from £12. You pay more if you want to send more Information. More for a slightly longer video or if you want it in a better video quality.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I took a look and it's from £12. You pay more if you want to send more Information. More for a slightly longer video or if you want it in a better video quality.
I wouldn't pay 12p infact I wouldn't subject anyone to a video from them they are utterly painful

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even the thought of handing a single penny of my earned money to those two angers me! Giving them my YouTube view is enough!

Reactions: 9
The money is clearly drying up if they are plugging this tit on Insta.

They honestly think they are celebrities. Anyone who buys this needs their heads testing.
Unless is advice on alcoholism and failed hair transplants. That could be a goer for them 😂

• Haha
Yep, I think it was £10

Reactions: 6
I’ve seen the latest slogs and I’m calling complete bullshit on this. You ain’t kidding anyone you bald excuse of a man. It’s miraculously changed colour too. All they’ve done is spray some Screwfix Aerosol spray on it and you’ve fallen for it hook, line and sinker. Easy money for the shady back alley hair joint. They are laughing behind your back at how bleeping gullible you are!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Came home from my shift and watched the animal kingdom vlog. What on Earth was that all about. One of the worst vlogs they have

The atmosphere in this series is so awkward to view. Miserable family, unhappy kids, no excitement, Nick in my opinion is so abusive and rude, it’s really terrible to view

Followed up by watching a random 2019 April disney vlog of theirs…they went to Narcoosees and it was quite ok. and it’s night and day. Their previous vlogs were 100x better. As much as I can’t stand them, they have fallen down on this vlog series

Need to clean your teeth because that pic is ..... Bullshit 🤣👌

the teeth you have, not the ones you want 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve seen the latest slogs and I’m calling complete bullshit on this. You ain’t kidding anyone you bald excuse of a man. It’s miraculously changed colour too. All they’ve done is spray some Screwfix Aerosol spray on it and you’ve fallen for it hook, line and sinker. Easy money for the shady back alley hair joint. They are laughing behind your back at how bleeping gullible you are!
Funny cos on the last florida slog the sun was bouncing off his monks crown and that was only 3 weeks or so ago... his head doesnt look anything like that at the back... delusional doesn't come close lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.