The Lodge Guys #22 The Podge Guys, Always Telling Porky Pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning about the drunk person on soarin' is a bit rich when you did it in the "we drunk the world" vlog. That DIDN'T go viral.
I heard that and thought the hypocrisy! Also I did wonder whether the individual was disabled and they assumed they were drunk.

Reactions: 9
Just been on TikTok and a user on there called rightguysreview has gone for a hair transplant where pouty went. Be interesting to see how his goes..

Reactions: 6
The lodge guys have cured my premature ejaculation but have made my erectile dysfunction worse!! I can’t win!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those bairns looked bored shitless. And judging by the fact that the wee lad was lying down on the boat and that we never saw him again till evening the poor wee soul was probably seasick. But OMG the shocker of the day was Pouty surgically removing himself from Prick's side. I'm guessing there was alcohol to be had at wherever Prick ended up.
Did anybody notice in the video where they went to the cookie place and Maisie was in their car? They were trying to think of the sprinkle stuff that American’s called birthday cake flavour, could they not have included her in that conversation! Ask her hey Maisie do you know what it’s called. Then Prick did his usual trick of walking so fast in front of everybody, walking off and leaving a child behind almost running trying g to keep up with him!!! 😡 I cannot stand that prick! But I love Florida 🤣 and pouty

Well the spelling and grammar fits the lack of education from them both
How do we know they get the disability pass? Has it been mentioned somewhere? If they do they are out and out bastards, I know people that would be eligible for one that don’t get one, but these two able bodied swines get one 😡

Does the one on the left remind you of anyone ?View attachment 1278854
😂😂😂😂😂 definitely Prick

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Guys, we're going Animal Kingdom, an hour eating snacks while waiting for the Kilimanjaro Safari DAS, the bird show ehilst waiting for Navi River DAS and then DONE! What a waste of a day in Florida!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Prick has never been formally diagnosed with IBS and self-medicates so even if he does tit himself in queues (and ubers), he isn’t entitled to DAS.

It’s completely obvious they use it and add anyone in who is with them in the parks that day. A walk on for Ratatouille? Please. Also they have mentioned stuff like “It’s time to ride Rise” and walked in the LL entrance. Surely if they had paid for LL, they would mention that as quite useful knowledge to impart to viewers.

Reactions: 7
Why does everything they do/eat/see have to be like something else, why can something not just be what is it!!

Reactions: 10
I can't believe they left the park to go to a crappy 7/11 or whatever crappie I've cream shop it was...I'm pleased my parents didn't subject me to so much shite..we live 3 miles from the beach and had egg sandwiches wuth sand..I'm pretty sure that was better than this shower of shite

I noticed he shared the goat food with them! But prick didn't share the fish
Prick is in his own world. Was there any need to film the gorilla having a wee. It’s nature what they did at the end of the day. Mind you the gorilla looked at him and thought he would give them something to look at.

glad Mark made a comment to pouty about not being able to buy the kids everything

Only 11.30 into the slog and Prick has been worse than usual!

Poor Cam gets mac and cheese and Prick asks if he's thrown up (thinks it looks like puke......it actually looked delicious)

Says it's a Hippos big arse then asks if it's a manatee! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Then when the Gorilla hugged her baby then rolled onto her back he made a vile comment "nice view, thanks love" as she had her legs spread. He then films one having a wee then talks loudly in a vile tone infront of families and children

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Why does everything they do/eat/see have to be like something else, why can something not just be what is it!!
Was just going to say the same.....it drives me MAD!!!!

Fancy rice and soy sauce ALMOST being like a chinese takeaway 😱 Who would of thought it.

Nick is almost like a knob head. He's a dick head.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They’re honestly the vilest people on YouTube.

typical gay tories.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.