The Lodge Guys #22 The Podge Guys, Always Telling Porky Pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So P&P have had a tit load of time in Floooriiidaaaa already this year but these poor kids have 2 weeks and so far they've hardly had any park time at all! The close up of the little girl (on People mover I think) she looked a little upset but smiled for the camera.
I would imagine any park time they do have is ruined by Pouty getting them to go back and walk into shot again for his fabulous montages, as well as his 40000th piss of the day 😫
I wondered why Hannah and Leigh went back to the magic kingdom on their own without the kids? They seemed to really enjoy themselves and met up with the others. Also why are they spending all morning editing every day? It seems like a total waste of a day and holiday, sharing accommodation with another family is always challenging but I’m surprised they don’t do their own thing and meet up later. I have to say Mark seems a little odd, if you’re so uncomfortable on cameras just don’t be on it!

Reactions: 10
So, in last nights vlog Hannah and Mark have been there 3 days and it's the first time them going to MK?
And leaving the townhouse at 11am? Surely Mark and Hannah, it won't kill you to go early on your own and pay for parking?

Nice to see this segment tbf, Leigh genuinely enjoying himself without Prick fake screaming. Also, in previous segment, no sharing a Joffrey's coffee.

Forgot to add pic of Leigh enjoying himself.
Screenshot_20220512_093019.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
At the end of Citrus vlog, why has Nick said it was a "nice different day, non-park day" when they went to Animal Kingdom?

• Haha
Still behind, since when have you been allowed to film on Flight of Passage. I thought that was a BIG no no and could get you removed from the park!
Lots film this ride for some reason

I can't make up my mind about Mark. If he doesn't like them why agree to stay with them. Again I think it is a set up to get hate views

Reactions: 7
So, in last nights vlog Hannah and Mark have been there 3 days and it's the first time them going to MK?
And leaving the townhouse at 11am? Surely Mark and Hannah, it won't kill you to go early on your own and pay for parking?

Nice to see this segment tbf, Leigh genuinely enjoying himself without Prick fake screaming. Also, in previous segment, no sharing a Joffrey's coffee.

Forgot to add pic of Leigh enjoying himself. View attachment 1260796
Haha I thought exactly that. What a joy not to see him on camera for a while.😃

Reactions: 9
So it's the kids first time at MK and they only get to go on Astro and People Mover? That has to be a joke, right?
Mark looks as if he'd rather be anywhere else.
Prick still coughing?
Young boy didn't look well on the pontoon?
Vera suddenly disappears?
Pouty goes off with Hannah, Jade, Daniel and partners for the afternoon without the toxic limpet attached to his side?
Has Covid or alcohol poisoning struck?

So it's the kids first time at MK and they only get to go on Astro and People Mover? That has to be a joke, right?
Prick still coughing?
Pouty goes off with Hannah, Jade, Daniel and partners for the afternoon without the toxic limpet attached to his side?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I actually enjoyed seeing Leigh smile on BTM and said to my boyfriend, look, no fake screaming from him!
Prick screaming on astro orbiter was pathetic, literally heard him take a big breath to scream!

Filming on Flight of passage is bad enough but to turn the camera around and film all the people on the row!
Also pissed me off that they stood in that room chatting about for the purposes of the slog rather than bleeping off and letting the next group in!

The most annoying thing about the kids not going with Hannah was Leigh said they had gone to Outer rim which is a bar! Those poor kids have yet to have the holiday they deserve!

Prick still coughing?

Prick still coughing?
They did Astro Orbiter as they'd never done that themselves before. They have to lead everything. No-one else seems to be able to have a say on the day. You selfish pair of pricks can go off and bleeping mooch whenever you goddamn please cos you do duck all for a living! But for just 2 weeks they cannot make it about the kids and what the kids want to do. It's just all me, me, bleeping me.

Karma will come knocking one day and when it does it will be a real witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They did Astro Orbiter as they'd never done that themselves before. They have to lead everything. No-one else seems to be able to have a say on the day. You selfish pair of pricks can go off and bleeping mooch whenever you goddamn please cos you do duck all for a living! But for just 2 weeks they cannot make it about the kids and what the kids want to do. It's just all me, me, bleeping me.

Karma will come knocking one day and when it does it will be a real witch.
Exactly, plus they are there for a week longer than Hannah, Mark and the kids

Tosspots

Reactions: 7
Who is that fella, the one who was all over Vera, who keeps popping up in the vlogs? Daniel, is it? Another hanger on

Reactions: 3
Who is that fella, the one who was all over Vera, who keeps popping up in the vlogs? Daniel, is it? Another hanger on
Yeah Daniel. I think he's Patreon which is why they entertain him at all! They always ignore him, none of the preferential treatment others get, like they always point out 'Vera's here' yet poor Daniel got ignored in the airport lounge and on the flight, despite him sitting next to them in the lounge

Reactions: 5
Yeah Daniel. I think he's Patreon which is why they entertain him at all! They always ignore him, none of the preferential treatment others get, like they always point out 'Vera's here' yet poor Daniel got ignored in the airport lounge and on the flight, despite him sitting next to them in the lounge
I think he's also a moderator on their groups.

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised that Prick bought the kids a drink, and one each at that!!
It was for the camera... found it a bit creepy when pouty said uncle Nick, those children are a bit old for fake uncles. Funny how we warn our children not to speak to strangers on the Internet and yet this family have taken it a million miles further !!!

• Sick
Oh poor sad sap......he should at least get a mention on the bloody vlog then!
It all seems so fake. Daniel is probably chuffed to bits to hang out with the Lodge Twats whereas they clearly couldn’t give a tit whether he is there or not. It’s like school.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I will never understand why they make a huge fuss about this and pay for it in a t/room when all they need to do is buy a bleeping fruit loaf and take it home to the caravan
Screenshot_20220512-141340.png

• Haha
I will never understand why they make a huge fuss about this and pay for it in a t/room when all they need to do is buy a bleeping fruit loaf and take it home to the caravan View attachment 1261317
If I went for coffee and a scone or the same cake 3 or 4 times a week, I'd soon get fed up of it. You don't have to have a toasted currant tea cake every time, here's an idea, just have a coffee or tea. Your diet is tit partly due to this habit.
Actually Nick, maybe your 'IBS' is caused by eating this too often and the alcohol is making the fruit swell up making your stomach uncomfortable. The 'IBS' always seems fine in America probably because you're not eating sultanas and raisins. Just a thought🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.