The Lodge Guys #22 The Podge Guys, Always Telling Porky Pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Daniel. I think he's Patreon which is why they entertain him at all! They always ignore him, none of the preferential treatment others get, like they always point out 'Vera's here' yet poor Daniel got ignored in the airport lounge and on the flight, despite him sitting next to them in the lounge
He isn't interesting to the viewers so he is an after thought. They always zone in on the people who seem to get the most comments or compliments. Everything that do is with the camera and cash in mind . They know exactly what they are doing. Exploitive selfish rude arrogant pricks

Reactions: 11
He isn't interesting to the viewers so he is an after thought. They always zone in on the people who seem to get the most comments or compliments. Everything that do is with the camera and cash in mind . They know exactly what they are doing. Exploitive selfish rude arrogant pricks
Mark is also completely uninteresting to the viewers but gets more than his fair share of airtime. Wonder why?

Reactions: 12
Nicky got himself a life so they needed a replacement stooge.

Reactions: 11
Mark is also completely uninteresting to the viewers but gets more than his fair share of airtime. Wonder why?
He prob walks around the "villa" / "Town house" / "gated resort" in his leopard print tighty whities too lol

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Feel for the young ones being dragged around. 9-10 hours on a plane to spend time with boring farts who really have no idea how to have a good time. Feel for that family they needed to grow a pair and tell them to do one. All that money to sit in a town house and be in bed by 10pm

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If I went for coffee and a scone or the same cake 3 or 4 times a week, I'd soon get fed up of it. You don't have to have a toasted currant tea cake every time, here's an idea, just have a coffee or tea. Your diet is tit partly due to this habit.
Actually Nick, maybe your 'IBS' is caused by eating this too often and the alcohol is making the fruit swell up making your stomach uncomfortable. The 'IBS' always seems fine in America probably because you're not eating sultanas and raisins. Just a thought🙄🤣
Ages ago I mentioned the fodmap diet to Nick on the Facebook group & he said he knew what caused his IBS so didn't need to do it. Can you guess what he said triggered it?..........

....... sultanas & raisins!!!!!!!

Go figure 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm putting this thread title forward again in early.

#22 Using Mark for clicks, what a pair of d**s.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know someone also mentioned it but pouty saying ‘uncle Nick’ getting the kids a treat!! No mate they are not your family - they are some randoms met on the Internet - like most of the others in your life -your family are them poor little girls left at home with their poor mum and no dad who only get mostly free stuff you get …….duck off you pair of pricks

Reactions: 14
You can tell that Pouty wants to take his own nieces with them on holiday as he mentions them a lot. I bet it’s prick who’s putting a stop on it

Reactions: 7
They will drive over again and take the nieces to DLP for a few days, fill the boot with Pot Noodles and Teacakes, and film it all for content :rolleyes:

Got to say I used to enjoy the Florida blogs but this latest series has been car crash viewing.
Seem to be just going through the motions for the sake of getting a blog out.

Reactions: 12
So did I hear it right, Leigh went to get food for them both and when he returns the first thing Nick says is "How much did you spend?!" Before he even sees it, or thanks him for fetching it!

Reactions: 7
Got to say I used to enjoy the Florida blogs but this latest series has been car crash viewing.
Seem to be just going through the motions for the sake of getting a blog out.
This current series is quite depressing. The only time either of them have looked like they were enjoying themselves is when Leigh went off with Hannah to Magic Kingdom.

They seen torn between showing everyone what a marvellous time you can have without going into WDW and slagging off the places they do go because they’re a bit tit. Some of the restaurants they have visited looked crap and miserable yet they rarely admit it. They seem desperate to show they’re not that arsed about Disneyworld for some reason. They think they have one over on people who just do the parks but honestly, if you only have two weeks a year to go to Orlando, you’re not going to waste a day looking round some scabby citrus farm, are you?

I still feel sorry for the kids (and Hannah and Mark to an extent) for being dragged round. I’m sure they’d rather be dining in Be our Guest or Sci-Fi Diner (for example) than the joyless restaurants P&P have dragged them to so far.

Reactions: 9
I was really gutted that the weather was shite, he had an expensive salad and his raspberry( lol) pint was awful! Everyday is crap 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They're doing pretty much the same things as on the last vacation and dragging that family along with them... we have kids of a similar age and I know they'd WANT to be in the parks every day, they're not that age for long and they're literally following 2 middle aged guys around just eating and drinking. Think the parents need a reality check. Also think both the caravan codependants look unwell

I don't think they've been able to get many park reservations, but again they'll never admit it, think that's why they're doing so much away from the parks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.