The Lodge Guys #21 Botched Hair Transplants, Exploited Aunts and Holiday Soiled Pants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did they have plain boiled rice with a lobster roll? 🤮and it comes with fries usually … abs then put honey and mustard nugget sauce on it? 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why did they have plain boiled rice with a lobster roll? 🤮and it comes with fries usually … abs then put honey and mustard nugget sauce on it? 🤮🤮
To save calories, probably. Why bother? The difference will be minimal and it’s all pure carbs, not even any fat to fill you up.

Reactions: 8
To save calories, probably. Why bother? The difference will be minimal and it’s all pure carbs, not even any fat to fill you up.
So true… They fill up on carbs all the time, they have no concept about nutrition and that fat can be healthy if you eat the right ones, they need some high quality protein in their diet… trying to be ‘healthy’ yet there’s the expert at everything N eating a bag of Doritos and drinking plenty of beer 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
On their Orlando group it annoys me that jade thinks she is an Florida/Disney expert giving people advice like she knows it all

Reactions: 6
On their Orlando group it annoys me that jade thinks she is an Florida/Disney expert giving people advice like she knows it all
I’ve never posted on their Facebook group but I am an avid reader of it. There was someone on there asking about ESTAs for a South African person with a criminal record and Jade was giving it plenty like she was the expert. I mean, you shouldn’t be asking questions like that on such a group because, as demonstrated, no one there has a bleeping clue, and certainly not Jade.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve never posted on their Facebook group but I am an avid reader of it. There was someone on there asking about ESTAs for a South African person with a criminal record and Jade was giving it plenty like she was the expert. I mean, you shouldn’t be asking questions like that on such a group because, as demonstrated, no one there has a bleeping clue, and certainly not Jade.
Yes I see that !

Reactions: 4
Some empty seats on a plane: like an upgrade
Someone they've met once: our friend
Sunroof on a car: half a convertible

Why does Prick feel the need to try and impress strangers on YouTube at every opportunity?
Because he is a total knobhead?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Their coverage of the parade is so classically bodge guys. Literally filmed 3 floats worth, last minute and from a terrible angle, shoved some dodgy music over the top of it, and then they run off to hall of presidents whilst you an audibly hear the parade still going in the background.

It’s so clear that they don’t care for or enjoy any of the Disney park stuff. They’re literally solely there to get a few half arsed clips to shove together for slog content.

Every day is best when you make the minimum possible effort to achieve the minimum acceptable outcome for your sheep!

Why is Pouty literally repeating Pricks navigation instructions straight after he's said them in the car?
There's something weird about him. Like when he has to say all the words on a packet of something.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen the thread on the Mr's Facebook group talking about parking at resorts to save parking costs? Lots of digs at TLG 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen the thread on the Mr's Facebook group talking about parking at resorts to save parking costs? Lots of digs at TLG 🤣
I'm dying to comment on there but I know it'll get back to the twit guys and I'll get banned from the normal and Orlando groups. Not even going to like any of the comments.

Reactions: 7
I'm dying to comment on there but I know it'll get back to the twit guys and I'll get banned from the normal and Orlando groups. Not even going to like any of the comments.
I'm pretty sure they have nothing left to ban me from so I just went for it 🤣🤣

• Haha
So I see, I've twigged who you are, lol.
I honestly wouldn't be able to be on TLG facebook pages and keep quiet!

When I joined here I never thought vloggers would seek out those that have a different opinion to theirs and ban them from all their social media so didn't use an alias......I thought they were all busy people 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly wouldn't be able to be on TLG facebook pages and keep quiet!

When I joined here I never thought vloggers would seek out those that have a different opinion to theirs and ban them from all their social media so didn't use an alias......I thought they were all busy people 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nah the L&R dreaming facebook group put me right off with their obsessiveness and one-sighted view for the group. The misters is a bit better but people seem to use it instead of google and the frequently post about not using the group as solid travel advice. But sad to see they increased above the 1000 cap user limit (maybe to get more wax melt sales) But I do appreciate them frequently mentioning other vloggers and allow people to self promote occasionally. Don't think I would ever go on TLG one as there would be nothing factually correct, or entertaining

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.