The Lodge Guys #2 Caravans, Apartments, Users and more, we even show you how to eat unwashed food off the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First of all...another vlog, another Nick in the same clothes. He’s a right scratter.Today’s vlog was pointless from the “Haven Boys”. It’s so out of date the news there saying so it’s just stupid. Too many vlogs these last 3 months and out of date makes for 💤 viewing. But then Paterons wouldn’t be happy and that’s paying the bills.

Oh joy tomorrow we have them going to Manchester with there pack lunch and freebie chocolate bars from Charlotte. On the upside, Nick will be wearing a mask (and famous hoodie) so I won’t be able to see most of his face 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Makes me laugh whenever Chef Nick cooks something, he has to put Caravan Guys in front - Caravan Guys Lemon Chicken, Caravan Guys Curry etc. He’s so innovative...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Makes me laugh whenever Chef Nick cooks something, he has to put Caravan Guys in front - Caravan Guys Lemon Chicken, Caravan Guys Curry etc. He’s so innovative...
Yes it’s very narcissistic. The lodge guys curry..... more like The lodge guys pot of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He was a bloody know all when Leigh was baking the cookies. More flour my arse, the ingredients provided were the exact amounts, no need for more flour. Less bertolli more like. GET SOME SCALES

Reactions: 2
Bit like the Westwood diet, what prize prats they really are..😭

I'm sure they are going to be non to happy the location of their caravan has been outed.
Cue the video saying they feel harassed and in danger.

It's a lovely lodge and lovely location, just a far reach from what they portray to the viewers. I used to wonder if they were tight with money because they were savvy. Now I'm inclined to think it's because their finances are maxed out on credit repayments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Maybe they will get one of there precious followers to move in
That's exactly what will happen I just cant see how saint nick kipling will cope with someone he dont know living in one of his castles. I mean we have all seen how anal the guy is when leigh the flee has his nieces stay at the caravan, everything gets covered with fleece blankets..

I'm sure they are going to be non to happy the location of their caravan has been outed.
Cue the video saying they feel harassed and in danger.

It's a lovely lodge and lovely location, just a far reach from what they portray to the viewers. I used to wonder if they were tight with money because they were savvy. Now I'm inclined to think it's because their finances are marked out on credit repayments.
That's the risk you take flogging ur sad lifestyle and putting it out into the world to see..lol

Last edited:
That's exactly what will happen I just cant see how saint nick kipling will cope with someone he dont know living in one of his castles. I mean we have all seen how anal the guy is when leigh the flee has his nieces stay at the caravan, everything gets covered with fleece blankets..

That's the risk you take flogging ur sad lifestyle and putting it out into the world to see..lol
More likely worried that one of their adoring pay as you go friends turns up actually wanting to be real friends.

Caravan guys curry and a “rotty” rather than a roti. Bet it tasted rotty too

As far as I know Leigh pronounced it correctly, row tee and not rotty. Am I right?
I have noticed they on occasion say things correctly, McFlurry as an example said correctly a couple of vlogs ago to then be pronounced Mcfleur-ry in the same sentence. Makes me think these guys are sometimes playing at being dumb, which if so, is the strangest behaviour for a couple of guys in their 40s.

I have noticed they on occasion say things correctly, McFlurry as an example said correctly a couple of vlogs ago to then be pronounced Mcfleur-ry in the same sentence. Makes me think these guys are sometimes playing at being dumb, which if so, is the strangest behaviour for a couple of guys in their 40s.
I think they like to appear more worldly than they actually are. I think the lockdown hasn’t been kind to them or their relationship, but I know lots of people who have suffered during lockdown and these guys are together 24/7 anyway. Most couple have some sort of separate life and friends. I’ve said it many times. I think they would have down better to cut it back to 2/3 a week rather than daily but then they promise their Patreons daily early vlogs

Reactions: 5
I love how they say (Hi Nick Hi Leigh) they read all comments .. but forget to add if we don’t like or we disagree with what you write we’ll delete it and block you ....

Reactions: 4
Yes they play at being dumb, they can't be that dumb, they have idiots (not friends) paying them to live their lives without having to work.

Reactions: 1
Yes that's how you pronounce it, the way he said it sounded wrong to me though but I might have misheard
Pronounced Ruti

I love how they say (Hi Nick Hi Leigh) they read all comments .. but forget to add if we don’t like or we disagree with what you write we’ll delete it and block you ....
They may read all comments, yet they don't reply to many questions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.