The Lodge Guys #2 Caravans, Apartments, Users and more, we even show you how to eat unwashed food off the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It definitely looks like Haven from the website, the layout and furniture of the lodges are exactly the same

They are frauds the way they have portrayed themselves! Why would they choose that at their age, something is very strange and doesn’t add up. Selling home to rent small apartment and now we know the “caravan” is cheap also. Where did all the money go from them working 10 yrs in business with no holidays ???

Reactions: 2
If you go onto the website you can see their exact lodge build spec with the same pot on the cooker, ornaments on the shelf And decorations on the table. They obviously moved into and used the stuff that was part of the ‘show home’

Reactions: 5
It definitely looks like Haven from the website, the layout and furniture of the lodges are exactly the same
thats is just the model of the lodge, it's a glasshouse model or something, my auntie looked at one of them somewhere or other and they are all similar in design. GlassHouse

Reactions: 1
It is 100% The Lakes at Haven Far Grange Holiday park. The Lakes part are owners lodges. The part they are in sits behind the standard caravan section next to the lake.
View attachment 169985
they haven map is way off then, unless it is a sepearte area! I wouldn't mind one for holidaying but not to live in permanently.

EDIT i understand now lol

They are frauds the way they have portrayed themselves! Why would they choose that at their age, something is very strange and doesn’t add up. Selling home to rent small apartment and now we know the “caravan” is cheap also. Where did all the money go from them working 10 yrs in business with no holidays ???

they aren't wealthy, but they don't really claim that they are i suppose is a assumption people make on face value, all seems to be credit and finance to me. Explains why they are such skinflints and scabs and need all the patreon money they can get. Is obvious by the way they push for so much money back and free services threatening Section 75 all the time when it doesn't even apply. They must have lost any money they did have when they let their business fail by spending too much money on holidays. Driving round in a rental or cheap van so car must have been company related. I don't think they really own any real collateral.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They didn't sell their house, it's going to be rented out.

The say they bought the caravan after Leigh had a health scare and ( also because they had worked for 11 billionty years 500 hours a day blah blah blah) decided life was too short and every day is best 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
they haven map is way off then, unless it is a sepearte area! I wouldn't mind one for holidaying but not to live in permanently.

EDIT i understand now lol

they aren't wealthy, but they don't really claim that they are i suppose is a assumption people make on face value, all seems to be credit and finance to me. Explains why they are such skinflints and scabs and need all the patreon money they can get. Is obvious by the way they push for so much money back and free services threatening Section 75 all the time when it doesn't even apply. They must have lost any money they did have when they let their business fail by spending too much money on holidays. Driving round in a rental or cheap van so car must have been company related. I don't think they really own any real collateral.
Yeah, the map only shows the ‘holiday’ section of the park and cuts off the lake section with the owners lodges.

Reactions: 5

I don't care where they live tbh but it does look like a nice place (if this is the place)

Reactions: 3
I just can’t figure out their financial situation. Their company profits dropped from £138k in 2018 to £75k by end on March 2019. That’s some worrying figures and highlights they probably wound the business up before it bankrupted them.

Not sure if that £75k profit is before or after paying themselves a salary, either way it’s not going to let them live the lives their used to. They had a business (closed), detached house (to be rented out and replaced with a 1 bed flat), caravan (sold) and a lodge on a holiday park (now their primary home). I feel there is a semblance of wealth but can see they’re almost flying by the seat of their pants. Flights are paid for by company air miles, accommodation grappled with to get free or cheap as possible and any disposable cash they do have goes on food and drink.

They are in the process of setting up another business which by their own admission took 10+ years of 12 hour, ulcer inducing days in an economy that isn’t as wrecked as it is today. We and they know the Patreons are their meal ticket however they need to realise their behaviour is leading them down a black hole. Obviously I’ll be tagging along on their car crash videos enjoying the ride/demise.

I don't care where they live tbh but it does look like a nice place (if this is the place)
I agree that it seems like a decent place, for a holiday home, but I can’t see the justification of not living in a bricks and mortar house when you have that option. They are sitting upon this pedestal giving the perception of living in a luxury wooden lodge next to a lake but in reality it’s a static home next to a caravan park. This is how I see it:
68A69458-77F5-4ECC-A781-4FFE936152B7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I won't lie, I am looking at a caravan for weekends and holidays. When it settles again I get 14 weeks holidays and to spend a block of 3 weeks away from it all would be great, but it's just that a caravan, not somewhere I could live long term. I suppose it's a big investment for what I want.

Looks like a lovely place. The front of their lodge is spectacular in my opinion, but the bedrooms at the back are very poky.

I think the lodge is nice, and if that is where they want to live full time that's up to them, but they are a pair of irritating, overgrown man-children who can't abide anyone having a different opinion and you can definitely see their personalities have changed as their following has grown.

• Heart
I might not be a fan of them and their content at the moment but I do think the Lodge is lovely. I couldn't personally live on a park like that as my main residence all year round but it looks like a lovely setting overlooking the lake and it's tastefully furnished inside. Yes technically it could be called a static caravan, but it's a very upmarket one.

They are in the process of setting up another business
Any guesses on what this new business is?

Any guesses on what this new business is?
I’m guessing similar to their previous of selling and buying goods, maybe a different product category so as to not be in competition with Sazzle and tap into a different market. Curiously they mentioned they had sold or given a ‘part’ of the business to Sazzle, maybe they have streamlined it and kept the higher profit margin products on their books and flogged a dead horse to their friend 😬

I also think the lodge makes a lovely holiday home, the lake view is lovely, it would make a lovely get away retreat. Would feel too cramped and restrictive to live on a holiday park for the majority of the year though. I suppose they have to pay full year rates for the caravan so may as well make the most of it and not have the hassle of renting it out to holiday makers cover costs. Site costs are over 6 grand a year in most holiday parks as my friend gave hers up as the haven camp it was on they have to be replaced every 10 years or so and the cost outweighed the benefit.

Reactions: 1
I’m guessing similar to their previous of selling and buying goods, maybe a different product category so as to not be in competition with Sazzle and tap into a different market. Curiously they mentioned they had sold or given a ‘part’ of the business to Sazzle, maybe they have streamlined it and kept the higher profit margin products on their books and flogged a dead horse to their friend 😬
Well that wouldn’t surprise me

You got to feel sorry for whoever rents that house having saint nicholas Kipling as a landlord, he will probably do daily inspections just to make sure there not putting dents in the new carpet or messing up his new fencing in the garden..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You got to feel sorry for whoever rents that house having saint nicholas Kipling as a landlord, he will probably do daily inspections just to make sure there not putting dents in the new carpet or messing up his new fencing in the garden..
Jeez i didn't even think of that, i haven't ever had an inspection or met the landlord of my house in person, been here 5 years. I pay the rent on time and facilitate gas checks ,contact him if any issues, he sends round his maintenance guy. Is bliss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.