Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Someone in their FB group asked if they would do a live now they were back at the caravan. Nick the prick said no we are resting today LOL....resting??!! . they do feck all every day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
have added all these on to the card for tomorrows bingo 👍 :ROFLMAO:
I always wondered if the sunglasses inside are because Nick hasn't done his eye make up and you can see his saggy bags

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Jetjaguar

Got all excited for tonights vlog titled "The thing is confirmed" and they didnt say what it was, thats 20 mins of my life wasted lol

I reckon Leigh’s straight and been living a lie and he will be marrying live on discord with Nick being the best man and is a newly ordained priest so he’s doing both bits of the ceremony...that’s the thing I reckon...

All sponsored by “ Hello Fresh”...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Vlogwatcher99

Today’s insta post, so many hashtags - including one that says Disney Addict. No you’re not, Caravan boys. You like to go to Florida and like to visit but you’re not a Disney Addict. I see monthly hauls from other Disney vloggers that can’t get there, they’ve all planned trips to DLP to get their Disney fix. You don’t really want to go to Paris. Honestly and authenticity will get more views than lying hashtags. Florida addict maybe, but you have no clue who half the characters are in WDW. And they’ve used someone else’s picture. They haven’t been there since it was painted rose gold

• Heart

Ant

I am so confused.

They have a week left in the house but they’ve packed everything up including food, so now they will have to dig through boxes to get what they want.

They have taken an hour and a half trip to fill the lock-up to save a second trip on move day. Do they not realise they’ve done one trip now and will do another later, is that not the same as doing 2 trips anyway?? Instead they have stripped the house of things that could have quite easily have been left until move day and had to go through the rigmarole of fitting shit in that lockup cupboard like a game of Tetris. What’s the urgency of moving back, it’s like they want to be all in within the first hour of the caravan park reopening. They have no commitments, do another bloody moving trip in the days after??

P.s, they left that lodge like it was domesday, grabbed whatever was to hand including the toot in the coffee table (if you’ve ever sent them a candle it’s now squirrelled away in some hole). And why on earth did they have the foresight to take a single bed with them?

I’m seeing more and more scraping of the barrel for content and stooge scenes. Today’s vlog was an unnecessary cross country pile of turd that we were subjected to, they thought showing us something was better than nothing, they were wrong.

Finally, please stop with the ‘I’m naked don’t film me stuff.’ You know they’ve had a little chat and been like, “Leigh, go grab the camera and I’ll pretend to be all coy as you almost catch me in the nude.” They edit the freaking things, if they do ‘accidentally’ film some godforsaken body parts that no person should ever be subjected to, then cut it out of the final upload. The content is crap, the acting transparent and it’s resulting in the most watered down puddle of drivel.

Pop!91

VIP Member
The Lodge Guys #3 - Mountain Climbing and PAYG friends, will click-baiting ‘The Thing’ ever end?

• Heart

Farrer

Is it just me that thinks leigh is the biggest plum out of the 2 I'm not a violent person but everytime his big bonce appears on screen and starts pulling them faces I just want to jump through the screen and strangle the twat...oooooh shall we have a slice of toast and a cup of tea...fuck off

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sybil

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed how repetitive they are with food? If they like something they will eat it every day for 6 months.

Reactions: 10

Discolights

VIP Member
Nick portioning our every meal, making sure they get EXACTLY the same. Who even does that?!?
My children do it with cake sometimes, but they are under 10 years old. It’s so weird isn’t it. He cannot have Leigh having a few grams more of food because then Leigh wins, and Nick can never lose. Such a unhealthy relationship.

Donna1211

I only catch bits of the Lodge Guys as my hubby watches them. I find them condescending, unintelligent and needy.
Nick is undoubtedly an alcoholic with a serious problem and I see Leigh is beginning to join him. Maybe they should call themselves the Lush Lodge Guys instead?
Leigh is THE most needy guy ever and never lifts a finger leaving Nick to do literally everything. I wonder what Leigh actually brings to the table with regards to their relationship?
Nick is controlling, narcissistic and a bully, controlling the spending and every aspect of their lives.
I also notice how petty they are with each other. If Leigh buys anything then Nick follows suit. However if Nick buys anything, it’s expected.
In real life I wouldn’t give these two freeloaders the time of day. They are total loafers that take advantage of the sad, lonely people that give them money to be their friends. You absolutely know that if they didn’t pay their subscriptions Nick and Leigh wouldn’t be interested in ANY of them.

Florida82

Putting smoked paprika on salmon doesn’t make it into smoked salmon 😂😂😂😂 nick is the biggest idiot going !!!

• Haha

Evilhex

Yeah i know its petty AF but the are a couple of con artists fleecing ppl via patreon so that they can live the life of riley.

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
Just caught up on yesterdays vlog, Leigh called the Caravan Park a gated community :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Drives me nuts how they talk to each other about food, and it's boring, they're not overweight, yet they go on and on about what they're eating, and I'm sure if they cut back on all the alcohol it wouldn't be an issue
Nick cannot give up on the alcohol, and if he did he would go into withdrawal!!

• Haha

Farrer

Hi Im so pleased i found this thread dedicated to this pair of self centred selfish ballbags honestly thought it was just me getting annoyed at 90% of what they do...

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
I reckon Leigh’s straight and been living a lie and he will be marrying live on discord with Nick being the best man and is a newly ordained priest so he’s doing both bits of the ceremony...that’s the thing I reckon...

All sponsored by “ Hello Fresh”...
The guests will each have half a sandwich, half a slice of wedding cake and 50 pints of gin - I now pronounce you all pissed of your tits

• Haha

LOL Lady

Just found this forum and nearly pissed myself reading the comments. Found TLG a couple of weeks ago while looking for Orlando vlogs - wow, thought it was just me that thought they are a couple of narcissistic twunks. I've never watched 2 adults that think they are the dogs bollocks when in reality can't string a sentence together and please don't get me started on the hygiene (or lack of) and I'm also thankful I'm not the only one who's noticed they wear the same clothes everyday!!!