The Lodge Guys #2 Caravans, Apartments, Users and more, we even show you how to eat unwashed food off the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I gather, The caravan guys have probably got all ad options available to them, and because they are putting out 20+ min videos, more ads are getting put on than necessary. Agree that it is purely greedy to get as much money as possible, as you will see from their videos, they tease out the most exciting part to right before the end so people have to go through them all.
IMO they are purely greedy sods who have found a loyal bunch of groupies who hang on their every word and seem to be happy paying them. But I think you can see that the cracks are beginning to show, as they are slowly getting fed up/both not taking part in their various watch parties, chats. They are walking about, they seem to be growing tired of others dictating their time

Reactions: 4
Oooooo you lot are such little detectives! Never cheat on a Tattle wife, they will find out your secret of tattle life 🤣 Anyway.....back to the caravan twats, I thought they still had the business but just had staff to run it, cant believe they fired them all...the miserable snatches. Also, all those comments and they just say a random "thank you" here and there AND are so sarcastic when they read out comments. There are only so many trips for a shared tea cake even PAYG friends can take surely.....

• Haha
Oooooo you lot are such little detectives! Never cheat on a Tattle wife, they will find out your secret of tattle life 🤣 Anyway.....back to the caravan twats, I thought they still had the business but just had staff to run it, cant believe they fired them all...the miserable snatches. Also, all those comments and they just say a random "thank you" here and there AND are so sarcastic when they read out comments. There are only so many trips for a shared tea cake even PAYG friends can take surely.....
I noticed that too. The most they reply to comments is ‘thank you’ These people are paying for them to live and that’s all they get 😑

Reactions: 2
I pissed myself laughing at the ‘winner’ of the bid for the beautiful picture was a ‘she‘ when in fact was an actual ‘ he’ called Ivor’ shoddy - not once but twice!!! Proof read Pratt’s ......unless that’s a really butch lady called Ivor...... and for which I will apologise 😜

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Looking at the comments on their YouTube vlog tonight a few folk mentioning how they are doing these changes to their flat and the landlord being ok with it? Not a comment from them strangely enough!!! I follow another vlogger mainly travel related, he has a lot more subscribers and yet always answers a question or acknowledges a comment with the little heart symbol. He doesn’t even do Patreon.
Why don’t you answer or acknowledge questions?

[/QUOTE thought they were made redundant ?

Really though the "THING" is a 2 bed apartment how boring and self centred can two people be. I can just imagine there patreons sitting there cheering and crying as if it is the best news in the world
duck Off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see the other vloggers yaz and ash went up the ‘mountain’ with them and now yaz and ash are out with l & r dreaming it’s getting like a competition who can get out with the professional plus 2 Maybe the thing is ‘magical day apparel’ T-shirt’s!! Like l & r
L&r dreamimg another vile pair of pricks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
If you list the thread by most liked posts you can get the next thread title from there (top of page)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.