The Lodge Guys #19 Moan, moan, moan, monorail, monorail. monorail, moan, moan, moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow! It definitely looked pretty secure in the videos I've watched. The poor kid and his family.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh wow! It definitely looked pretty secure in the videos I've watched. The poor kid and his family.
I don’t like thrill rides so my fears are never rational but getting mad when rides are down at Disney is something I’d never do. I trust them to maintain the rides and also err on the side of caution. Accidents are rare but they do happen on thrill rides, there’s horrific compilations on Youtube.

Chris has taken down his droptower vlog. He was at Icon Park last night when it happened. He didn’t witness it, but he looked devastated about it on his Insta story

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Chris has taken down his droptower vlog. He was at Icon Park last night when it happened. He didn’t witness it, but he looked devastated about it on his Insta story
I was hoping people would start taking them down, I’m sure the caravan twats will follow suit as they are sheep themselves.

Reactions: 6
I can’t see it, same with the bazza’s and jojo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The bald one said it's warm in here while vlogging, he always blames it on the heat when he gets anxious it's awkward to watch when he's like that , the alky is very confident on camera that's probably because he's drunk half the time

Reactions: 5
I'm amazed they bothered to take Joffrey's ground coffee home - it's basically Walmart store brand at 10x the price because it has a picture of Mickey on the front.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I quite like Joffrey’s but the way British vloggers wank on about it, you’d think it was some magic elixir. It’s coffee, fellas.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And who goes away to a popular sun destination in the middle of winter, with retirees and the general holidaymakers, for six weeks without sorting any accommodation?! That right there shows how useless they are. Fair enough if they couldn't get anything for that first week or so because of the Xmas-New Year's holidays but they could have booked a villa or a condo or a holiday caravan in Davenport, Windsor Hills, etc for the month of January without any issue. Then they could have bought groceries, ate breakfast and suppers at home, "worked" in the mornings, and then set out for their day. Then they would have gone on their cruise, which started Jan. 31 if I remember correctly, and just had a couple more days at the Ramada or whatever DVC the sheep wanted to fund.
They could have booked but it was probably too expensive for them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.