The Lodge Guys #19 Moan, moan, moan, monorail, monorail. monorail, moan, moan, moan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all for the updates here. I refuse to watch the crap they film at home.

Reactions: 10
Why were the sister and bairns not in the car going to the cafe but were in it going to the railway place? Was the parking charge per person and they were stuffed into the boot?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see the “argument” on their Facebook group page about taking down their Icon Park vlog?

Someone asked if they had taken it down yet as it didn’t seem right to monetise it after a child has just died and the sheep were out in force asking why should they etc and lots and lots of whataboutery. Turns out the twats had taken it down so all the sticking up for them was completely misplaced.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is Prick always so negative and miserable about absolutely everything? It's tiring to watch so living with it must be a nightmare.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the “argument” on their Facebook group page about taking down their Icon Park vlog?

Someone asked if they had taken it down yet as it didn’t seem right to monetise it after a child has just died and the sheep were out in force asking why should they etc and lots and lots of whataboutery. Turns out the twats had taken it down so all the sticking up for them was completely misplaced.
The sheep auto pilot protect them, its ridiculous and exactly the reason why they think they can get away with anything. I'm glad they took it down it was the right thing to do. Im guessing they followed Chris's lead.

Reactions: 10
I very much suspect they followed Chris lead too as that was the big one they rushed out with famous JoJo and if they could have helped it, would not be surprised if they renamed it and tried to keep it up.

The only nice part to come out of the video last night was seeing Nick jump about with his nieces! After we saw how much he played with the kid in Florida it was nice to see he is capable of showing that level of attention to his own family!

Reactions: 9

When I looked yesterday only Jade had commented that they'd "taken it down 12 hours ago"

I very much suspect they followed Chris lead too as that was the big one they rushed out with famous JoJo and if they could have helped it, would not be surprised if they renamed it and tried to keep it up.

The only nice part to come out of the video last night was seeing Nick jump about with his nieces! After we saw how much he played with the kid in Florida it was nice to see he is capable of showing that level of attention to his own family!
After he'd read here of course. We were saying how good he was in Florida and why doesn't he be like that with the girls.

Reactions: 7
Just watched the Misters vlog, an interesting little snippet about air miles, points etc makes me doubt (not that I believed them) everything the Liar Guys say about the companion ticket thingy, how many points and stuff they have! The Liar Guys just don't & can't disclose the cost of their trips because they lie & scam everything and anything!!

Reactions: 13
Will Pouty ever do anything with the nieces himself? It’s like he’s an 90 yo nan the way he lingers in the background 👵🏼

Reactions: 12
Just watched the Misters vlog, an interesting little snippet about air miles, points etc makes me doubt (not that I believed them) everything the Liar Guys say about the companion ticket thingy, how many points and stuff they have! The Liar Guys just don't & can't disclose the cost of their trips because they lie & scam everything and anything!!
Always known its bull poop... buy sadly the gullible paying posse take it all as gospel

Will Pouty ever do anything with the nieces himself? It’s like he’s an 90 yo nan the way he lingers in the background 👵🏼
Don't be fooled it's all for the vlogs, they know it'll increase viewing a bit pushing the girls to the forefront. They only care about 2 people and that's themselves.

Last edited:
They're incapable of having clarity on their trips, if they watch other vloggers like they say they do then they'll see the genuine ones always give a breakdown because that's what is actually information of interest. To be honest I'd be happy if they just gave clarity on how many times the skanky navy hoody has been washed

• Haha
If I worked in Disney merch I’d be so tempted to pick something obscure just to watch the vloggers pretend they like it and make it a thing! Joffreys fangirling is funny because you can tell those people don’t actually like coffee aside for a Costa every now and then. The Americans who were raised on coffee - or cawfee as they’d say - post threads on the Dis about taking their own to the parks and cruises because few of them like Joffreys. I was raised on tea with 2 sugars and milk, live in a European country now where tea isn’t a thing so trying to get myself into coffee more. It’s like wine, it can be bitter swill or it can be delicious depending on the “notes”. I find plain Joffreys “okay” and the flavoured ones sickly. I think it’s “okay” because they purposely made it inoffensive so as to appeal to the masses but I can see my European friends gagging and calling it brown water.

Any tea drinkers here not actually like coffee to drink but enjoy the smell of it in a hotel lobby in the morning? - I much prefer the smell of coffee to the taste, always reminds me of holidays, warm mornings and being wide awake at 5am on day 1 🙈

Regarding points and what they’re “bargains” really cost, the co-dependants tell one of two things when they open their gobs: lies and damned lies. Like all liars they are incapable of telling the truth now, their lies start to feel like truths to them. They’re banking on sheep who don’t know the difference and if they do get called out by someone who knows the ins and outs Prick with spout off another version of “boats don’t go in straight lines”

It's really sad that the only interaction they have with their uncle it has to be filmed and they speak to a camera the while time not a face. What a strange way to grow up and experience

What an absolute tit show of a vlog.

Prick steals mashers lasagne, then steals the cream from her hot chocolate , greedy duck.
Although kudos to pouty "don't be like uncle prick, a grumpy baby" 😂

That railway thing looks tit. Feel sorry for the kids it was cold and raining.

And reading those sickly messages on the Christmas cards nearly made me barf!!

Reactions: 7
I often wonder what their next grift will be post Youtube. They tried to do the online selling with some success initially it would appear by the properties etc But they couldn’t sustain it. Then they hopped to Youtube. They’d be MLM types but those seem to have gone out of style in the U.K. I’m sure some new way of fleecing people will be invented and they’ll be all over that. If either of them was good looking and or a bit younger they’d be on OnlyFans/Chaturbate without a doubt. Luckily for our eyeballs they won’t even go swimming topless.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It's really sad that the only interaction they have with their uncle it has to be filmed and they speak to a camera the while time not a face. What a strange way to grow up and experience
If your niece (or child) was upset or having a strop, why make a point of filming it and not edit it out?
And next time Leigh put the camera down and get on the bouncy castle with them, their memories are with you, not with your audience.

I'm impressed they took the video down but likely only did it because Chris and Bazza did. I'm sure they would have loved to double down and make more money off it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.