The Lodge Guys #14 Two Miserable Bellends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm four years off 70 and I could jump over their heads.

Reactions: 6
They’re right about one thing. Florida sure does pull in the views.

They got 20k for their travel day so far. That’s more than double their usual number.

They got 20k for their travel day so far. That’s more than double their usual number.
Travel days tend to get more views because the thumbnail will probably say "Manchester or wherever to Orlando" but it will just be passers by that won't watch these two creeps again .

Mrs Bazza is ThemeParkBazza’s wife who’s house they’re staying in for free… they’re both boring as hell, I can’t stand watching their vlogs…

Chris and Jenn went to Texas (think they’re married) but were in Orlando on NYE I’m sure with friends who got engaged as Chris captured the engagement but no sign of The Liar Guys…

Reactions: 9
According to an earlier facebook post (I think!), they have met up with Chris and Jen.

I am just waiting for the day someone comes on here with some juicy information on these two!

Reactions: 11
According to an earlier facebook post (I think!), they have met up with Chris and Jen.

I am just waiting for the day someone comes on here with some juicy information on these two!
Jen comes across to me as a snooty know it all ..a perfect match for the gurner.

Reactions: 7

I love a travel day vlog but very rarely continue to watch, there are a couple I will such as Adam H and Disney in Detail but when they waste 5-10 mins filming a whole ride like Frozen or 15-20 mins filming a show I'll turn off

Reactions: 9
I love a travel day vlog but very rarely continue to watch, there are a couple I will such as Adam H and Disney in Detail but when they waste 5-10 mins filming a whole ride like Frozen or 15-20 mins filming a show I'll turn off
I fast forward through those bits unless it's a new ride I haven't seen before. Same as I did when Pouty was thumbing through his amenity kit and the catalogue on the plane. lol Makes the vlogs much shorter and more tolerable.

So, contrary to what I said earlier I'm now watching their Christmas eve vlog, the one* asked the other* how much the meal was and he said such and such +tax, made me wonder if they tip ... I know tipping is an emotive topic so hoping this doesn't go off on a tangent

*I still don't know who is who lol

Reactions: 4
Vloggers pretending to care about covid and pretending to be overwhelmed when out and about were just ''reading the room'' In the UK it was/is a complete no-no/get yourself canceled if you suggested that you didn't care about covid/didn't worry about it/didn't agree with restrictions etc.. There was no way any vlogger who wanted to keep their mainstream ''success'' was going to take any stance except ''ooooh it's scary out there guys, we're barely going outside the door, stay safe everyone'' Most of them would have been in Florida a dozen times had the border stayed open and being in Florida now let's them rip off the mask (ooh there's a pun!) Their level of comfort/concern in Orlando is the same as it was at home they just feel more free to say it from over there. When they home they'll all be too nervous to go to Tesco again

These two never went anywhere anyway, they always got grocery delivery, meal kits, Amazon parcels so covid was just an excuse for Prick to avoid seeing their families!

Reactions: 8
Good grief, they've just shared a cringy video on their IG stories from some woman on holiday from the UK who is going on and on about how lovely they were to meet today at the water park and how they're even nicer in person than on the videos, etc. What bloody videos is she watching?!

That's great that they somehow feel more free to speak about Covid in Florida vs. at home in the UK. I'm sure that feeling more emboldened will help them get a good spot in the ER at Orlando Regional Medical Centre when the time comes in the next couple of weeks.

Reactions: 10
or is it an attempt by her to get more followers

Reactions: 8
or is it an attempt by her to get more followers
Not sure... looking at her IG she has the dosh to fly her family of four to Disney on Boxing Day and stay at the Poly DVC section. Not exactly the demographic of the kerchingas they sponge off.

They are real Disney enthusiasts

The despicable three always show the bill and tax and mention tipping. It would be great if the TLG did this - either showing how mean they are or making them spend money.

I'm pretty sure they'll be fine if they keep their magic bands on!

Just finished the travel day slog, had to do it in three stages so I didn't smash the TV and have seen the thumbnail for the next one 'Christmas Eve at WDW'. The just said on Travel day that they wouldn't be going to parks etc as they are too busy.....total twats. They do what they want when it suits them

The constant, 'this is new to us' and 'you used to be able to' is getting boring already!

Prick takes the mickey out of Pouty for getting confused and getting things wrong, it's no wonder when Prick constantly interrupts him and finishes his sentences!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.